Wraith vs Ori...who would win? (spoiler Atlantis S05E20 !!)

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.

Who would win?

ZPM'ed Hive Ship
52%
Ori ship
48%

Total votes: 60
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Re: Wraith vs Ori...who would win? (spoiler Atlantis S05E20 !!)

LegendaryApophis wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Asgard FTW!

Them Asgard ships would make short work of any ships. Given they didnt all go stupid and kill themselves... but made some supped up new O'neil Class Ships, they would make short work of Ori and Wraith alike.

Its plain and simple, even though the Asgard didnt ascend, they are/were the most powerful race in SG universe. What they lacked was not technology, but the brunt force of Humans, and there passifist ways.

Asgard FTW. We have not seen the last of them, and when we see there new, bad ass ships, ima tell you all, I told you so.

Ancients > Asgards
Ancients > Oris
Ancients > Asurans

i think if you had a battle between Asurans and ancients, Asurans would of won pure and simple the ancients would of been out manned out guned and with the Asurans unlimited warships and ZPM's would of over powered the ancients. that is of course a full scale war no covert turning the power button off :P on the awsome Asurans
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch
ID: 0

Seriously... I'm no big fan of the wraith super hive, but I think, Atlantis should've rammed the wraith hive creating a weak point from where drones should be able to penetrate quite easily...

Although, I wonder if the Oddysey was there whether or not they could simply trap the wraith superhive in a time dilation field and prepared for it before they dropped it out and massacred it...

And btw, the hive shooting Atlantis' shield would make a pretty awesome tune... 8)

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Unrealistic results..
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

obviously ori
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Twitchy wrote:
LegendaryApophis wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Asgard FTW!

Them Asgard ships would make short work of any ships. Given they didnt all go stupid and kill themselves... but made some supped up new O'neil Class Ships, they would make short work of Ori and Wraith alike.

Its plain and simple, even though the Asgard didnt ascend, they are/were the most powerful race in SG universe. What they lacked was not technology, but the brunt force of Humans, and there passifist ways.

Asgard FTW. We have not seen the last of them, and when we see there new, bad ass ships, ima tell you all, I told you so.

Ancients > Asgards
Ancients > Oris
Ancients > Asurans

i think if you had a battle between Asurans and ancients, Asurans would of won pure and simple the ancients would of been out manned out guned and with the Asurans unlimited warships and ZPM's would of over powered the ancients. that is of course a full scale war no covert turning the power button off :P on the awsome Asurans

twitchy your reasoning fails :P you say they have unlimited ships.. but they don't, as you would know the asurans needed to build the ships, maybe slightly faster but none the less the ships were not just repli blocks put together... they were properly made like any other ancient ship.

Ancients would win easy, not only do they have vaster knowledge (remembering that the asurans were programmed, most likely not knowing the vast knowledge bank of ancients, but on a smaller scale.) But a machine doesn't really have much chance compared.. think that if a tauri can make a crude gun and beat you.. Ancients will definatly make something alot better, and alot more permanent :lol:
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

csp4.0 wrote:But drones are very manoeuvrable right? So what if they fired like 20 drones to penetrate the dart bay and then unleash the salvo destroying the Hive from the inside? I understand Beckett probably isn't the most skilled but still...

drones would have been able to penetrate through dart bays, and unlike the outer hull, the inner parts of hive ships are not as strong...
it would take an excellent pilot to control drone to do most damage, but there is potential that drones sent through ship in the right areas could disable or destroy it. for example, if they took out enough of the primary energy conduits... or hit the ZPM... or took out all life support... or... or...

its very hard to say which one of the two would win...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Revisiting this battle, then I think that the Wraith ship would win this encounteer

I say that because the Ori are ascended beings that do interfere with lower planes.

The wraith ship may well of disposed of the Ori ship on initial encounter but I am sure that the Ori would adapt the new ships.

Considering they could not act themselves, then I assume there Ships where "dumbed down" as the "ascended" ancients may well of taken action if they perceived the ship was "untouchable"

If the asurans had the "milky way" replicator logic. then I guess they would of beaten the ancients as clearly the asurans do not look for technology, they are at a level of ancient technology, but the replicators use new technology and adapt.

In doing so, maybe adapting ancient shielding to a higher effect. Although how the milky way replicators would adapt to bio matter would be interesting but was seen with the repli/human hybrid attacking Cameron Mitchell

So, Initial encounter, the Ori ship would be beaten. Next encounter, the wraith ship would be pretty much destroyed, as more then 1 ship would be sent as seen with the last episode of SG1.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

simple facts... if the wraith had ZPM technology the hive ships would be able to take down the ancient war ships. My money goes to the hive ship.
Ruki
Forum Irregular
Race: Nano Ti
ID: 1940100

*Sighs* The hive ship would waste them in an instance.
Keep in fact that the Earth ships got owned. When they themselves could take an ori mothership out in a few shots? Anyone remembering how the asgard core powered earth ships wasted the ori?

And than said Hive ship powered by the zpm/Possible multiple ZPMs just wasted the human vessels. Quite honestly it would be stupid to assume the ori would win.

The ori have no more ascended companions they were destroyed remember? And than they were put out of power by the ark of truth. The ark of Truth made them lose all their followers which is what they used to get their power.

ZPM Powered hive ship is way stronger than the Ori.. sorry!
Cole
Forum History

Good points Ruki..
R D Anderson
Forum Expert
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Ancient
ID: 74981

~Josh~ wrote:Ori would win b/c adria
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

R D Anderson wrote:

she is teh sex

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
R D Anderson
Forum Expert

Skunky wrote:
R D Anderson wrote:

she is teh sex
Cole
Forum History

R D Anderson wrote:
Skunky wrote:
R D Anderson wrote:

she is teh sex

Which isn't an argument to make one win... :roll:

Wouldn't win b/c of Adria anyway, forgot about Ark of Truth?
Where *finally*, Ori get their back kicked big time? :)
R D Anderson
Forum Expert

R D Anderson wrote:
Skunky wrote:
R D Anderson wrote:

she is teh sex

Return to “Race General”