na'vi

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: na'vi

Exactly. We will live on, even if we die. :-D
That definitely doesn't work the same for System Lords, skxawng.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Radiance wrote:Exactly. We will live on, even if we die. :-D
That definitely doesn't work the same for System Lords, skxawng.

Indeed. System Lords live thousands of years..we don't work the same.

Super tall and super strong, perhaps, but we send kull warriors and zap it's over. :-D
Unless we decide to have your lot as hosts. And please spare the "we cannot be hosts". Adria became host of Ba'al and as far as I know she had amazing psychic skills.

skxawng, loosely translated as “moron,”

Lol..
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Bull3t
Forum Newbie
Alliance: T I T A N S
Race: Na'vi
ID: 34383

It is our physiology that stops us being able to become hosts. A goa'uld would not be able to adapt to the Na'vi nervous system as it isn't localised in the brain but rather extends out through the queue allowing us to form Tsahaylu.

As for Kull Warriors.. They have to find us first! I highly doubt that any aircraft, whether man made or of goa'uld design, could navigate the flux vortex near our Tree of Souls in the Hallelujah Mountains. Nor could a Kull Warrior stand up to the likes of Toruk Makto. Unless being eaten counts as a win for you guys.

Bull3t

"Everything is backwards now. Like out there is the true world and in here is the dream." - Jake Sully

MSN: Bull3t@internode.on.net

You have started playing at 02:22:37 on 20. September 2005.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Bull3t wrote:It is our physiology that stops us being able to become hosts. A goa'uld would not be able to adapt to the Na'vi nervous system as it isn't localised in the brain but rather extends out through the queue allowing us to form Tsahaylu.

As for Kull Warriors.. They have to find us first! I highly doubt that any aircraft, whether man made or of goa'uld design, could navigate the flux vortex near our Tree of Souls in the Hallelujah Mountains. Nor could a Kull Warrior stand up to the likes of Toruk Makto. Unless being eaten counts as a win for you guys.

Bull3t

Kull Warriors have energy weapons. It's not only super strenght and resistance to any kind of weapon. They can defeat the local monstah undoubtfully.
Only a Terminator new-gen (Terminator 2 & 3) or the likes (nanotimasters) can defeat a kull warrior.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Bull3t
Forum Newbie

You won't be saying that when it's crushed under the enormous size and ferocity of the Toruk. How do you propose your Kull Warriors shoot us with their far superior energy weapons when they still cannot find us anyway?

The Stargate team did manage to come up with a formidable weapon to counter the Kull Warrior as well so nothing is stopping the scientist's who remained as Avatar's on Pandora from doing the same.

For all their talk System Lords are still just snakes in the heads of unwilling bodies.

Bull3t

"Everything is backwards now. Like out there is the true world and in here is the dream." - Jake Sully

Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Bull3t wrote:You won't be saying that when it's crushed under the enormous size and ferocity of the Toruk.
Then we will take Al'kesh and knock your monster down. Easy, you see? :)
How do you propose your Kull Warriors shoot us with their far superior energy weapons when they still cannot find us anyway?
That's what you think. And you're wrong, I might add.

The Stargate team did manage to come up with a formidable weapon to counter the Kull Warrior as well so nothing is stopping the scientist's who remained as Avatar's on Pandora from doing the same.
They had help from Tok'ra, whose only strenght is their technology developed, for hundred of years, to walk and attack in dark & hide from System Lords.

For all their talk System Lords are still just snakes in the heads of unwilling bodies.
Who could defeat your civilisation in a matter of few weeks on the battlefield. Remember, kull warriors can be replaced. They aren't like jaffas who are similar to humans and therefore cannot be replaced that easily, unlike super soldiers. Even more numbered than Immortals are!

Bull3t

Also, aren't you meant to be a Vampire given your alliance?
Spoiler

Spoiler
Bull3t
Forum Newbie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Bull3t wrote:You won't be saying that when it's crushed under the enormous size and ferocity of the Toruk.
You might want to go with an Hatak instead.

How do you propose your Kull Warriors shoot us with their far superior energy weapons when they still cannot find us anyway?
Worst proof I have ever heard! At least come up with some kind of magic voodoo tracking method =P

They had help from Tok'ra, whose only strenght is their technology developed, for hundred of years, to walk and attack in dark & hide from System Lords.
The Tok'ra are far cooler than the System Lords!

Who could defeat your civilisation in a matter of few weeks on the battlefield. Remember, kull warriors can be replaced. They aren't like jaffas who are similar to humans and therefore cannot be replaced that easily, unlike super soldiers. Even more numbered than Immortals are!
Your argument doesn't change what you are Mr. Snake. Why don't we put your host and you in a room with no doors and an anti-symbiote device and see how you fare =D

Bull3t

Haven't been in Vampyre for a while. Just forgot to change it in settings. I am Na'vi!

Bull3t

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Such an annoying little system pet, that Apophis is..
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Bull3t wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
You might want to go with an Hatak instead.
Let's not go into hyperbolism..
Worst proof I have ever heard! At least come up with some kind of magic voodoo tracking method =P
We are System Lords. You aren't an ascended race. We thus know or can know easily how to find you.
The Tok'ra are far cooler than the System Lords!
And they failed for THOUSANDS years to achieve their goals until SG1 came around.
Your argument doesn't change what you are Mr. Snake. Why don't we put your host and you in a room with no doors and an anti-symbiote device and see how you fare =D
And why don't you come into a room full of antrax or some poison like that? Difference being there was a need to create a poison to get rid of us. Notice the "creation" part. Duh.. :roll:

Bull3t

Haven't been in Vampyre for a while. Just forgot to change it in settings. I am Na'vi!

Bull3t

Radiance wrote:Such an annoying little system pet, that Apophis is..

Meh.. don't use your already existing advantage on me in the argument. :(
That's cheating! [-(
Spoiler

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

*pets pet system lord*
Hail Apophis. Did you visit Eywa today?
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

*looks down to Pandora from his super Morthership above*

"It makes me smile to see the aggrandised smurfs relegated to their pathetic toy box of a world. Perhaps in due time I may waste my efforts to obliterate it from orbit.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

With your tiny toy ship ?

:lol: 8)

Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

can we all look at the race ranking please ,

if iam right Draeden are more deserving of a race section than these "na'vi" due to higher ranking and more members.

the only reason they got a section is due to influence in the mods and making lots of loud noises (spamming) and crying when anyone argued fact.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_Avatar_
Forum Newbie
ID: 1973416

Guild wrote:can we all look at the race ranking please ,

if iam right Draeden are more deserving of a race section than these "na'vi" due to higher ranking and more members.

the only reason they got a section is due to influence in the mods and making lots of loud noises (spamming) and crying when anyone argued fact.

please stop spamming this thread u are unwanted in here
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Radiance wrote:*pets pet system lord*
Hail Apophis. Did you visit Eywa today?

:)
I haven't seen this movie yet, I suppose it's on theaters for a long time, so I will find a moment to see it...and then answer you on such questions lol
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Race General”