na'vi

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: na'vi

I counted them out of curiosity in top 1000 and found 6 members in top 1000.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Legendary Apophis wrote:I counted them out of curiosity in top 1000 and found 6 members in top 1000.

Counting issues are in the other thread, Jim. This is merely an announcement that wasn't locked.
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

I'm not top 1k atm but I'm Na'vi, HONEST >.<

Guess this is our new home till our section is made...
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Ya the SL had probably had enough of us mocking them and calling them out on how week and fibble they are
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

moses of romania wrote:Ya the SL had probably had enough of us mocking them and calling them out on how week and fibble they are

That wasn't roleplay, that was spamming. Or bad roleplay, depends.
Also, I've been in Goa'uld section and rping there before most you joined or ever heard of this game, so I know what is race roleplay and that wasn't. :) Take lessons from Tok'ra or Ancients/Tollan for antagonist towards SLs RP.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Legendary Apophis wrote:
moses of romania wrote:Ya the SL had probably had enough of us mocking them and calling them out on how week and fibble they are

Also, I've been in Goa'uld section and rping there before most you joined or ever heard of this game, so I know what is race roleplay and that wasn't. :) Take lessons from Tok'ra or Ancients/Tollan for antagonist towards SLs RP.

We defending ourselves=/= our roleplay.

Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

dastupy wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

Defending yourselves? Why do you post into another race section then?
You don't even have a section yet, so it's not even if you were a Tollan defending your race into a thread made by SLs against Tollans/Tauri. I'm sure it's most likely an hijacking that didn't turn good for your race. If you come to a section stating they are weak and all, expect they will post back. And given System Lords have much longer practice at it, it's logical we SLs got the upper hand in post battle. :)
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
dastupy wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

You don't even have a section yet, so it's not even if you were a Tollan defending your race into a thread made by SLs against Tollans/Tauri. I'm sure it's most likely an hijacking that didn't turn good for your race. If you come to a section stating they are weak and all, expect they will post back. And given System Lords have much longer practice at it, it's logical we got the upper hand in post battle. :)

We were getting the Na'vi name out there and it seems to have worked ;)
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

moses of romania wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
dastupy wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

You don't even have a section yet, so it's not even if you were a Tollan defending your race into a thread made by SLs against Tollans/Tauri. I'm sure it's most likely an hijacking that didn't turn good for your race. If you come to a section stating they are weak and all, expect they will post back. And given System Lords have much longer practice at it, it's logical we got the upper hand in post battle. :)

We were getting the Na'vi name out there and it seems to have worked ;)

No real SL/Goa'uld/Ancient/NanoTi/Replicator/Asgard would convert into another random race from currently on theaters ranked 1 movie...it's just the non loyal ones who would convert. So you infact do all the "old" races a service by doing so. :-D
I have an Ancient side and a System Lord side taking roots from long time and due to another game. However, I wouldn't see myself joining a random race that has nothing to do with either Alterans or System Lord, just because others do so.
Spoiler

Spoiler
~Vix~
Forum Elder

We're here, we're queer Na'vi and we're staying!
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

~Vix~ wrote:We're here, we're queer Na'vi and we're staying!

This race will just face the same fate Ori faced. Rise, glory, fall, then keep a small loyal number. Another bandwagonned race will come and same people will run after it, while loyal ones to others will remain in their own race.
Thanks for identifying your status with a quote formerly containing "queer" inside, will be helpful for future roleplay wars. :-D
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie

you seem so sure i think the main core of Na'vi will stay :-D and manny will join and stay couse where just that damn good
Spoiler
~Vix~
Forum Elder

We wont fall... by time people start to leave avatar 2 will come out :smt047
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

moses of romania wrote:you seem so sure i think the main core of Na'vi will stay :-D and manny will join and stay couse where just that damn good

Same was said about Oris.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Bull3t
Forum Newbie
Alliance: T I T A N S
ID: 34383

But the Na'vi aren't evil like the Ori so we have something going for us. Plus we're blue. How can you beat blue super tall, super strong warriors? Especially when you System Lords are just little snakes inhabiting other bodies you call hosts =P

The Na'vi will always band together. Our clans are connected through Eywa. Our memories and voices and lives are passed on. We will remember and we will remain.

Bull3t

"Everything is backwards now. Like out there is the true world and in here is the dream." - Jake Sully

MSN: Bull3t@internode.on.net
ID: 34383

You have started playing at 02:22:37 on 20. September 2005.

Return to “Race General”