Omaticaya Clan Camp.

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Omaticaya Clan Camp.

We sit at the base of the Tree of Souls, listen to your ancestors, listen to their words of wisdom, feel their warm embrace on the chilling night, feel their power rush through you as you charge into battle. As clan leader, with Neytiri by my side i have no fear, i have no doubt, i have no question my mind that Eywa is here for us. That as Na'vi, as members of the Omaticaya clan we must be there for her! We must be there to protect all of Eywas creature. We will be the greatest of all the clans.

Our enemies shall be close and shall be high in number, but do not fear. In this forest, at the Tree of Souls, we are protected. The Hometree may be gone but the power, the faith, they divinity of Pandora will live with us for ten thousand life times. Our enemy is like a baby, they make noise, they don't know what to do. If any enters our domain they will be dealt with, swiftly and efficiently. Protect all life, honor your elders and appreciate each breath. We shall be called upon by Eywa when she needs us, and we she cries out in pain, when the enemy, when the evil is at her heart, we must be her shield, her sword, and we must have faith and restore her heart...

If you wish to join Omaticaya Clan Na'vi speak now
A clan 2IC is to be deiced upon... all can apply...
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Re: Omaticaya Clan Camp.

kawng olo'eyktan.

Spoiler
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

The 2IC for the Omaticaya clan has been chosen!

~Cross~ of the Na'vi will have this honor...
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

~Vix~ wrote:The 2IC for the Omaticaya clan has been chosen!

~Cross~ of the Na'vi will have this honor...

I am proud to fight by your side.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Race General”