No Place To Call Home

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: No Place To Call Home

Leader Isaac wrote:I'm not exactly sure but a Wraith and a Goa'uld making a trade agreement or a pact of some sort does not seem healthy for any race or civilization in the universe. Especially with the result of Wraith and Symbiote experimentation, I didn't have much luck versus the Goa'uld and the Wraith are tough as it is, this could get a lot... lot worse.

i would not worry your self puny human gods do not trade we take what is already ours :sge
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
King Todd
Forum Newbie
Race: Wraith
ID: 0

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
Leader Isaac wrote:I'm not exactly sure but a Wraith and a Goa'uld making a trade agreement or a pact of some sort does not seem healthy for any race or civilization in the universe. Especially with the result of Wraith and Symbiote experimentation, I didn't have much luck versus the Goa'uld and the Wraith are tough as it is, this could get a lot... lot worse.

i would not worry your self puny human gods do not trade we take what is already ours :sge

I must point this out, this Goa'uld has the very over confidence the Ancients had and maybe a little ignorance. This one must do Harakash very proudly. And he has a lot to worry about, if you do not recall, whether it becomes an alliance or not, the fact is Harakash will be able to fight just about anyone with the experiments made of a Wraith breeding with a Symbiote.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

now now little wraith... don't point out the flaws of the snakeheads... even if they are blatantly obvious and worthy of serious mockery...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
King Todd
Forum Newbie

Wraith always lie... I thought it would be good to be truthful for once.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

only a sith deals in absolutes. You are a wraith, not a Sith.
Thus, you have no right to use "always".
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

King Todd
Forum Newbie

Why thank you Zeratul, I shall take that as a complement.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Zeratul wrote:only a sith deals in absolutes. You are a wraith, not a Sith.
And that, little Horde, was an absolute. Three, in fact. *wags ascended finger like so* [-X
King Todd
Forum Newbie

Excuse me, Juliette, but may I know of what race you are and what your race is that you have control over? You are... shall I say, an interesting one. Unlike the Ori or Goa'uld, peasants in my eyes.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:
Zeratul wrote:only a sith deals in absolutes. You are a wraith, not a Sith.
And that, little Horde, was an absolute. Three, in fact. *wags ascended finger like so* [-X

do you know for a fact that one (or more) of our aspects aren't sith?

King Todd
Forum Newbie

It appears roleplay is not dead, people just leave and do not wish to return to what they start.

Return to “Race General”