No Place To Call Home

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior
ID: 0

Re: No Place To Call Home

King Michael wrote:The Ori I do not, and will not, follow.

"Fear not the Ori, fear the darkness that would conceal the knowledge of the universe. Believe in the truth of all things, and you too may find the path to enlightenment."
King Todd
Forum Newbie
Race: Wraith

This... one... frightens me...
Damaris
Forum Grunt

King Michael wrote:This... one... frightens me...

Hallowed are the Ori child, fear not their wisdom for they are the pureness of the universe. Embrace their teachings and achieve a level of being beyond that which you can possibly conceive as a mere mortal.

"Make yourself one with the path, and the journey will lead you to eternity."
King Todd
Forum Newbie

But why would I do that? I am already Eternal
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

The Wraith have their assigned region of the universe. Any deviation from this will be met with extreme prejudice.
As will anyone who thinks they can claim more space.

=> Keeper of the Way
Damaris
Forum Grunt

King Michael wrote:But why would I do that? I am already Eternal

Do you not require sustenance?
That is not an eternal existence, merely elongated beyond the natural means.
Your attempts to bypass time through hibernation are also nothing more than prolonging that ultimate demise.

Enlightenment is the true goal for eternity.

Juliette wrote:The Wraith have their assigned region of the universe. Any deviation from this will be met with extreme prejudice.

=> Keeper of the Way

The only way is the way of origin, all else shall be ground to dust and laid to waste.

Hallowed are the Ori.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

A competitor emerges!
Get back down there, hollow prior. *waves lightning cloud*
King Todd
Forum Newbie

Juliette wrote:The Wraith have their assigned region of the universe. Any deviation from this will be met with extreme prejudice.

=> Keeper of the Way

I do not understand why all of you assume I am here for complete domination and to leave my galaxy, several times it has been established I have no need to leave nor make Wraith the ultimate life form. Do you not understand that All HIVE ships are their own colony and even go into civil war at times?

Damaris wrote:

Your attempts to bypass time through hibernation are also nothing more than prolonging that ultimate demise.

My sustenance is pure life, and I have no need nor want to ascend or become whatever odd thing you are.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

*starts gnawing upon damaris' legs*
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Damaris
Forum Grunt

King Michael wrote:
Damaris wrote:

My sustenance is pure life, and I have no need nor want to ascend or become whatever odd thing you are.

"Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see it with both eyes wide."
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

King Michael wrote:I do not understand why all of you assume I am here for complete domination and to leave my galaxy, several times it has been established I have no need to leave nor make Wraith the ultimate life form. Do you not understand that All HIVE ships are their own colony and even go into civil war at times?
We have learned the hard way not to trust a Wraith at his word. It really is nothing personal, us Alterans just have a little bit of a rough spot for you guys. Even one as disconnected and reviled by the Others as I am, still has that bit etched into our ascended form's amygdalae.
King Todd
Forum Newbie

Juliette wrote:
King Michael wrote:I do not understand why all of you assume I am here for complete domination and to leave my galaxy, several times it has been established I have no need to leave nor make Wraith the ultimate life form. Do you not understand that All HIVE ships are their own colony and even go into civil war at times?
We have learned the hard way not to trust a Wraith at his word. It really is nothing personal, us Alterans just have a little bit of a rough spot for you guys. Even one as disconnected and reviled by the Others as I am, still has that bit etched into our ascended form's amygdalae.

Well, I must agree, in several situations the Wraith are known to pull something and never be trustworthy. The reason is just about every sentient being is food for them, the Wraith helping a human or Goa'uld is no different than a pack of humans trying to lead a cow into a rebellion. And listening to me speak of not harming you is like listening to this odd thing called Damaris spout... whatever it is leaking from his annoyance hole.

However, miss, I must reflect upon my prior speaking. I have not said if I would leave or not, or harm you or not. But it is safe to know I can offer the gift of life. I must push forth an apology of the cullings I do, but you must understand, I do not do it for control or dominance, I am merely putting the cattle to meat grinding, no offense. We all have been known to kill things in the past to live. Even plants are alive.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

I feel sorry for the wraith, they need to kill for necessity.

We kill for pleasure
:twisted:

We Goa'uld prefer humans. We long ago found that the unas did give us an advantage on strength and durability, but they lacked the subtleties we liked. The same for the Wraith host. We can survive without food, without water so the wraith would give us strength but at a cost.

Also, we like our appearances. Since Ra first made humans available as hosts, only the beautiful will do.

Maybe I could instruct Nirrti to do further research into the DNA splicing techniques. Breed a wraith with a symbiote. All the strength, non of the weakness. A very powerful foot soldier it could be
. :-k

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
King Todd
Forum Newbie

Our warriors are already so strong, and if we feed before we fight we are practically invincible. The thing is, we are very strong, but if we had not fed recently our defenses are fragile, just as much as a Goa'uld to any regular weapon. However, just as a colony makes thousands of units, we use the tactic of strength and overwhelming numbers, with little to no defense. Goa'uld, on the other hand, are limited extremely by growth. They can heal from great damage or even be revived from death if it was recent, if they have a sarcophagus. Even if a Goa'uld fought with us with their superior technology, it would most likely end just like the way of the Ancients. Or more so, exactly like it. If history is true, then the common rumor of the Ancients "overconfidence" will affect the Goa'uld as well.

You may have massively powerful weapons and shields, maybe almost impenetrable shields. But even the mightiest of Ancient warships was destroyed by our force. And... on another note; A symbiote can take a Wraith as host without requiring sustenance, but the body will become too weak and die over time. Question for the Goa'uld; The human body being used as a host... does it die at its natural life span or is it able to keep going?

But Harakash, there may be a possibility of me allowing you to have a few of my warriors if we came to an agreement...
Last edited by King Todd on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt
Race: Human

I'm not exactly sure but a Wraith and a Goa'uld making a trade agreement or a pact of some sort does not seem healthy for any race or civilization in the universe. Especially with the result of Wraith and Symbiote experimentation, I didn't have much luck versus the Goa'uld and the Wraith are tough as it is, this could get a lot... lot worse.
"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we're all damaged. I fear that today..."

Return to “Race General”