No Place To Call Home

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
King Todd
Forum Newbie
Race: Wraith
ID: 0

No Place To Call Home

Well it appears as a surprise to me that none of the sub forums can relate to me. Greetings all.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: No Place To Call Home

that is because your race is of no conciquence

bow to the almighty majistey of the Goa'uld :sge
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt
Race: Human

The Wraith are extremely strong, but their weapons only stun. Maybe the strongest Goa'uld warriors can take more than one hit.
"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we're all damaged. I fear that today..."
King Todd
Forum Newbie

Unlike the Goa'uld that which need time to come to maturity, Wraith can easily and quickly multiply. We can out number your species in a number of days, and when we say outnumber, well I am sure you understand the meaning of over kill. Sure, the ancients had superior technology, but even they could not beat us. If it is threats you send forth, then you will seal your fate as well.
Last edited by King Todd on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

you are all mere specs of dust of the force sheild of our hataks :sge
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
King Todd
Forum Newbie

HIVE Ships have been known to attack in the hundreds. Your Hataks can only take so much until their power is drained.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

If the wraith try to leave Pegasus, the Asgard will intervene.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
King Todd
Forum Newbie

No one ever said the Wraith would, but the Goa'uld continue to conquer planets, and it appears now they wish to travel to the Pegasus Galaxy. Do the Asgard not care about them?
King Todd
Forum Newbie

SuperSaiyan wrote:The symbiote of a goa'uld or tok'ra can take the wraith as a host, there for they are the weaker of the two.

So what you are saying what a single species is able to do is the stronger? Then by that, a Wraith can take the life of a symbiote making the Wraith stronger, correct? Specific situations and procedure's must be in place for either to happen. For one, a Wraith must have an opponent captured or weakened, i.e. held down from fighting, before able to take the life.
Similar procedure's are needed for a symbiote or else it can be injured, or worse.

I have yet to declare dominance, mind you.
King Todd
Forum Newbie

SuperSaiyan wrote:
King Michael wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:The symbiote of a goa'uld or tok'ra can take the wraith as a host, there for they are the weaker of the two.

So what you are saying what a single species is able to do is the stronger? Then by that, a Wraith can take the life of a symbiote making the Wraith stronger, correct? Specific situations and procedure's must be in place for either to happen. For one, a Wraith must have an opponent captured or weakened, i.e. held down from fighting, before able to take the life.
Similar procedure's are needed for a symbiote or else it can be injured, or worse.

I have yet to declare dominance, mind you.

Anything can take the life of anything, however a symbiote can take control of a wraith while a wraith cannot take control of a symbiote. That makes those of us that are symbiotes the stronger.

I'm not saying always, I'm saying generally and overall.

Also, your numbers come from clones. Hardly a bragging tool.

As I said, certain conditions must be applied so that a symbiote can take control of a host.
Secondly, I have not exactly been 'bragging.' In the case of the first greeting, I said hello and had no official placing. Then a Goa'uld with his ultimate eagerness of macho and goal of complete dominance wanted to over throw me, when I had not much control of anything. Goa'uld control beings, planets, and power. Wraith have an instinct to survive. We are aggressive by instinct and will to survive. The majority of us turn evil do to it being exciting or objective. Showing fear to 'inferior' beings makes them submit, and easier to feed upon. You, just as others before, do not understand the Wraith. We feed because we must. We did nor do not invade or control. We treat humans just as humans treat livestock.

And when I say take the life of something, you know the difference between if I say it or if a Goa'uld would say it.

Also, saying we are clones is a mere stereotype. We are more so similar to an insect colony, thinking and acting for the better of the hive. We have similar consciousness, but only in personality.

If a human in an official stance of military or warrior, treated in hatred and dominance upon others, would eventually succumb to this trait for the rest of their life, wouldn't they? We are no different from a humans mind in perspective. Doesn't ones leader control the result of it's warriors?
Last edited by King Todd on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Todd
Forum Newbie

And I would show you how I could defend myself, but I do not believe in aggression unless needed. I do not wish to kill you. But just as you need a host, I need sustenance.

But... a question, for the Goa'uld. With our superior telepathic abilities, has it been proven yet if a symbiote or goa'uld can withstand it? We can even kill a sentient being with telepathy alone.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

ahh... reminds us of the good ol' days...

anyone seen that prior of the ori? he's not reported for his appointment to have his legs gnawed off...

(furling specialty, CGW style)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
King Todd
Forum Newbie

Are you saying that I remind you of the Ori? I would agree that other hives would, but not I...
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior

Zeratul wrote:ahh... reminds us of the good ol' days...

anyone seen that prior of the ori? he's not reported for his appointment to have his legs gnawed off...

(furling specialty, CGW style)

"Life and death, light and darkness, hope and despair. The rift was created, and on that day, the Ori were born. But the hatred of those who strayed from the true path festered and bloomed in the dark corners of the Avernakis to which they have been cast! And consumed by this hatred, they poisoned all they touched, bringing death, darkness and despair. And the souls of their victims knew no peace, until the Ori came and whispered to them: 'Sleep, for the end draws near!' And on that day all will rejoice, when the Ori come and lay them low."
King Todd
Forum Newbie

The Ori I do not, and will not, follow.

Return to “Race General”