Audio Transmission All Frequencies

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Audio Transmission All Frequencies

Leader Isaac wrote:(Harakash, are you on my planet? Our only structure/building is our fortification. There are no others from us around the planet. If there are other structures on said planet, I have not gotten that far into the Stargate Atlantis series, just started Season 4. Also, due to the HMS Memento Mori cloaking, we did not detect it with our scanners. We have poorly integrated ancient systems with our own technology, and have not been able to properly combine and integrate them)

The planet my first prime is on the edge of the milky way. So, I am a long way from the Pegasus galaxy.

Also, just for information. Harakash = goauld dialect for system lord. My goauld name is Maha Vishnu :D

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Harakash,

Maha Vishnu,

Take all you wish from these tauri and correct them on grammar as they are slow to learn, because we designed them that way. :sge
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Tar-Nu was in kel'no'reem when he awoke with a jaffa entering the room
“Master Tar Nu, our god has arrived”

“What, why did you not inform me sooner”
Tar Nu sprang up and out of the tent as a fast as any Leerk could run. (Leerk is a fleet footed beast similar to a deer on Earth)

“My lord, it is good to see you. Everything is ready”

Excellent, take me to the laboratory

“Kree Jaffa” Tar- Nu pointed to four jaffa who came running along with the palanquin and lowered it in front of Lord Vishnu

Lord Vishnu climbed on and the Jaffa lifted it and started to walk towards the underground laboratory.

After a while they arrived. Lord Vishnu stepped off and went down a few steps and through the door.

Tar Nu walked in as well.

Lord Vishnu looked around, he examined every inch of the laboratory..

Tar Nu watched intently, he could sense his master got impatient.

“My lord shall…” He stopped as he saw Lord Vishnu raised his hand to stop him. Lord Vishnu pulled away some old rock and touched the wall.

There was a flash of light and Tar Nu and Lord Vishnu were standing in a large chamber.
Tar Nu dived for cover as a laser fired at him. If he was a 10th of a second slower he would be dead. His should smoldering.

Lord Vishnu was standing there looking as the lazer hit his personal force shield. He raised his hand and the Karakesh glowed and the firing stopped as a blast hit the where the laser fire had come from.

Tar Nu stood up a little embarrassed as he was waiting for Lord Vishnu to berate him but Lord Vishnu had walked over to the side of the chamber and a door materialized and he walked through. He was standing in another lab, exactly as the first one and Lord Vishnu jumped back slightly. He could see the other Jaffa searching frantically but they could not see them.

“My lord, where are we”

We are out of phase". This is something he had learned from the Tauri, most likely work by the human Samantha Carter.

He found a tablet. He looked at it and it started to shown ancient dialect.
Tar Nu was still opened mouth, never had he seen this type of power. Truly his master is all powerful.

Come

Lord Vishnu walked back through the door, Tar Nu followed making sure nothing fired at his master this time.

Another flash and they were back in the lab. The 3 jaffa nearly threw themselves against the walls as they were startled by the appearance of Lord Vishnu and Tar Nu.

Lord Vishnu walked outside and was taken back to the camp

Lord Vishnu ringed back to his Hakal with the portable ring device Tar Nu had brought earlier. He moved quickly to his throne room.

A Vocuum arose. “Nirrti. Hear me.”

Nirrti appeared. “Lord Vishnu, have you found it

Yes, I have sent the data to you. When do I expect you

I am 1 earth day from you.”
It will take us another 3 days to get to the Pegasus system. I want it operational by then

Off course. I will work on it straight away

The Vocuum powers down. Tar Nu walks in and bows.

You have served me well again, Tar Nu. Your god is pleased. Ensure the laboratory is destroyed and cover all know evidence that we have been there. I want 10 of your best Jaffa. The rest can go back to these coordinates

“Yes my lord”

Nirrti will be here soon, we will then leave to the Pegasus system. Our prize awaits us

“Yes my lord” Tar Nu bows and leaves.

Lord Vishnu claps his hand as a serving girl runs in and pours him a drink as he sits back down on his throne.

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

~Osiris~ stepped slowly out of his Sarcophagus with trepedation, and curiosity.
He wondered what year it was, heck even what universe he had stopped in.
He began to wonder if he was slowly losing his mind, or slowly coming into it......

Kem Bennu KREE!!

"Yes My Lord?", replied his First Prime.

I grow tired of reading your thoughts when i first awake. Please fill me in on our coordinates, and the exact time.

"We are 1.35 earth days away from the pegasus galaxy on the outer edge of the Dirius territories." He reverently answered his God with confusion in his voice. "Is there something I can assist you with while we are in hyperdrive?"

You may assist me by bringing me two chamber maids, for it has been awhile since I have had a male host, and I am eager to use him. My vessel's enjoy what I as their God allow them to indulge in. After all, I'm not a bad guy,....am I Kem Bennu?

"Of course not my God. I worship your mercy you bestow upon your physical self."

Excellent. You may go. Lek tol

As the door to the main chamber closes, ~Osiris~ smirks as he begins to remember HIS destiny, and looks out at the stars and gazes into his future.......
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Lord Vishnu looked out of the large window. Nothing; nothing for 5 days. Are the rumors of these so called wraith true. The tauri have reports on these creatures and yet nothing.
As Lord Vishnu was about to sit down again, Tar-Nu came in.

“My lord, we have detected a faint transmission coming from a planet not far from these coodinates”
Is it from the tauri as before
“We are not sure”
Play the transmission to me

Tar-Nu taps his wrist, “Kree Jaffa, send transmission to Lord Vishnu’s quarters”

“Yes master Tar-Nu” came the reply

Atlantis…………………….. we…..r…………………………..attack………………send………………, hurry

“It keeps repeating my lord”

Go to those coordinates now

“Yes my lord. Kree Jaffa, tek tel lo ri”

Inform Nirrti. Prepare a small team

Tar-Nu bowed and left.

The Ha’kal arrives

Lord Vishnu was on the peltak with Nirrti.

His eyes widened as he saw the wraith hive ship. It was large even from this distance.

Keep us in stealth mode. Scan the ship. Lord Vishnu, it looks like the wraith have found a planet and are culling

The jaffa was reading the screen and just staring

Nirrti pushed forward, “Interesting, the ship is a living environment. “

Have we schematics of the ship. Can we use the asgard beam to board the ship

“Yes my lord, they have no force field up.”

Excellent, get ready to beam down Tar-Nu to a secluded area

“My lord, I am ready”

A flash of light and Tar-Nu and 2 jaffa vanished.

They appeared on the wraith ship. Tar-Nu sprang to defence position.

Tar-Nu looked down at the tablet

“This way”

Never had he seen such as this. It seemed an eternity that the 3 jaffa where wandering through the ship marveling at the sites.

Tar Nu froze, he beckoned the other two jaffa to get down.
3 wraith drones came past.

They moved silently towards the main area. The wraith must be so sure that they would not be interrupted that they had only left a small crew on board.

They came closer to the main system. 3 drones and a long white haired man was standing looking at the screen. Tar-Nu spoke to the other two jaffa.

“The white haired one is what we want. Kill the other 3”

Tar-Nu sprang up, the other two jaffa followed. The first drone was hit by the zat but seemed not to feel the effects, a second shot made him stop in his tracks. Tar-Nu had not been prepared for these creatures to withstand zat blasts.

The drones fired at one of the jaffa as they tried to take cover at the centre console. The jaffa twitched as the jolt shot through him.

Tar-Nu’s years of training went into overdrive. He removed a knife from his tunic and thrust at the wraiths neck. The wraith clutched his throat and collapsed.

He saw outside of his right eye the white haired wraith fired a stunner at him. The energy crackled around him not before throwing the blade into the face of the other drone who collapsed.
As he feel to the ground he saw the other jaffa had taken the third drone but now the white haired wraith had downed him.

The white hair wraith snarled and approached Tar-Nu. Tar-Nu could sense the wraith was going to feed off him.

He used the surprise of attack on the wraith as he grabbed its hand and tossed him over his head. He jumped up and dived upon the wraith. The wraith pushed him up. Never had he felt such strength.

The wraith looked at Tar-Nu and smiled.

I will finish you with my bare hands then feed off you

The wraith came at Tar-Nu, but he remembered all those years of hand to hand combat training, if the foe is stronger you need to use that against them. He side stepped the wraith and used its momentum to smash it into the control deck. Most men would have had their necks broken, but this barely phased this wraith. He followed up with a uppercut and a double arm down which sent the wraith to the floor. He grabbed the wraith around the throat and squeezed for all of his worth. His muscles bulging, sweat dripping of his brow. The wraith was struggling, but Tar-Nu had the advantage as the wraith had to contend with lift him off which even as strong as this wraith was, he would never be able to so that as Tar-Nu had the angle and his weight to increase the force being applied. After a while the wraith stopped struggling. Tar-Nu released and fell backwards. He was so dizzy, blood dripped from his nose. If not for his symbiote, truly he would not had the strength. He fixed a small device on the wraith

He tapped his communicator “Kree jaffa”… before he could finish his sentence another stunner hit him, he growled out in pain but with gritted teeth said “beam now”

Tar-Nu appeared once again on the hakel. He collapsed as the other jaffa dragged the wraith into the holding cell.

Lord Vishnu and Nirrti stood looking.

You please your god Tar-Nu. “ He pointed to the two jaffa
Take Tar-Nu and make sure he is healed or feel the wrath of your god

The jaffa picked up Tar-Nu and carried him quickly to the medical quarters. The black kull armor vest he had worn had saved him. He shivered at the thought of being food. His mind flashed to the other two jaffa on the wraith ship. They served there god well then he felt himself passing out.

Nirrti walked up and looked into the holding cell.

Interesting, this looks like a human but with DNA from another species.”

Can you modify it

As it is human based then yes.

Suddenly the shipped jolted

“My Lord, we have been hit. “

Are we visible
“No, the cloak is holding, I am not sure how they know we are here”

Another blast shakes the ship.

Get us out of here now

A subspace window opens and the ha’kal enters subspace

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Lord Vishnu was getting restless. Weeks and weeks in this Pegasus galaxy, hiding in the shadows, making sure they were not detected. He did not like this. He wanted to test his might against these wraith but that can wait. We must understand the secrets.

He walked off to the lab.

Nirrti was busy preparing some blood samples.

I still find it strange seeing you work as a tauri doctor
Nirrti looked up “Well my Lord Vishnu, if I had technicians to aid me then this would go much faster.

What have you found out

Nirrti stood up and went over to the DNA sequencer.
The sequencer lit up and a spiral of chains appeared.

Look here, here and there. These are the unique DNA sequences that differ for this creature. These could not of been created over evolution. These have been modified

What. So you are saying that these wraith are not an evolution ,more of a made army, like Anubis drones
Yes
Lord Vishnu thought. Why would the ancients do this. It did not seem something they would do, especially all the stories Daniel Jackson had spoken about these ancients.

Can you modify the DNA

I need pure DNA from the Iratus bug. Then I have a base model to work on

I have heard of these creatures but do you know where we can find them.

The data Athena gave me from the NID did not specifically state which planet coordinates these bugs that John Sheppard encountered

Lord Vishnu thought. “We do not know where Atlantis is, but I know how to get their attention.
Kree Jaffa, bring in the human

Two Jaffa brought in the human

Good, you will get me the data that I need from Atlantis itself

“I w….ill n…..ot help you.”

Oh on the contrary, I think you will” His eyes glowed
A jaffa brought over a jar and Lord Vishnu put his hand in. He pulled out a goa'uld larvae.

The human screeched at the sight as Lord Vishnu laughed

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Atlantis, your demise is near......

Love the roleplay Maha. =D>

Return to “Race General”