Audio Transmission All Frequencies

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt
Race: Human
ID: 0

Audio Transmission All Frequencies

"Greetings to all who may hear this and friends of Tau'ri. This is Commander Isaac again, I offer trade if anyone is in the Pegasus galaxy. We have many resources, but we are looking for ancient technology or even ships or shuttles that you are able to create in your shipyards and such. If neither of these are of interest in trade, I am sure we can come up with other things. We are in need of food as well."

**The audio message was transmitted on very old tech, though it would be weak and full of static, its strength was boosted so it may have been possible to be picked up by the Milky Way galaxy. The only issue is that it would bounce if it reached so far, so to pinpoint a sending location may be hard.**
"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we're all damaged. I fear that today..."
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Audio Transmission All Frequencies

Leader Isaac wrote:"Greetings to all who may hear this and friends of Tau'ri. This is Commander Isaac again, I offer trade if anyone is in the Pegasus galaxy. We have many resources, but we are looking for ancient technology or even ships or shuttles that you are able to create in your shipyards and such. If neither of these are of interest in trade, I am sure we can come up with other things. We are in need of food as well."

**The audio message was transmitted on very old tech, though it would be weak and full of static, its strength was boosted so it may have been possible to be picked up by the Milky Way galaxy. The only issue is that it would bounce if it reached so far, so to pinpoint a sending location may be hard.**

I picked up this transmission while passing by Abydos.
Disregard this message Jaffa, as it is tauri tricks to avoid your Real Gods. =D>

*I love it !! Keep up the RolePlay, and lets keep fun on the forums. :D
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

*You know, I'm not tricking or lying to you. If a Goa'uld comes bearing gifts and not staffs in my face, we can trade. Nothing wrong with trade. And yeah! Roleplay for the win!
"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we're all damaged. I fear that today..."
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

-- Begin Transmission

Commander Davis of the HMS Memento Mori responding.

We have recieved a transmission for Ancient Technology. We are currently on a mission to investigate a planet that has recently stopped sending stargate transmissions and seems blocked by some method.

Due to malfunctions of our ships systems, we have been forced to eat on rations. If you are able to provide a DNA Subsequencer which we found on a planet on our journey here, due the the requirement of an ATA gene of which we do not have a member of staff that seems to possess this.

For the exchange of 20 tonnes of basic meat and vegetable supplies, the subsequencer is all yours. If this is agreeable, please inform me of your current co-ordinates.

-- End Transmission
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

-- Begin Transmission

"Greetings! It's good to hear a friendly voice, and by that I mean not something hostile! If I understand correctly, you are in a ship in space and forced on rations. Before we get to the trade, please allow us to help you with any resources you may be in need of, we have excess of food so please have no fear of how much you need. Transmitting co-ordinates now."

*The coordinates were read as M3Y-565, a temperate planet

"If you need a way to land, there is an open desert nearby the facility. When you arrive, you'll see both, trust me. Word has been sent to my men, they will hold their fire."

-- End Transimission
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

-- Begin Transmission

Roger that.

Our ship is en route, we will be at the planet in approximately 6 Earth hours.

Have a couple of Cubans on standby for us! Over and out.

-- End Transmission

The HMS Memento Mori recently commandeered by Field Marshall of the Cyclone System of the Milky Way Galaxy had new orders. The recently added hyperspace technology would allow them to be in the vicinity in the next 3 hours.

The cloaking technology would allow the ship a full 3 hours to make a decent scan of the system and particularly the landing zone.

Commander Davis was already due for court martial after allowing his previous supplies to be taken by space pirates.

"Commander, this planet is obviously abandoned. We are tracing no life signs across the planet but there is obviously signs of previous occupation. There seems to be very little in the way of defences and what is there is extremely redundant" said the beautiful young lady named a Xaos. An extremely competent officer had made her way quickly through the ranks which usually required a family connection.

"Set course for the landing site, this ship is far too well equipped to be compromised again. I can't stand another day eating the same crap. Let's go!"
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

The scans of the HMS Memento Mori showed some sort of large metal fortress, which seems to only be manned with several mounted turrets and a few railguns and flak looking weapons, but there were no life signs showing and there was no one to be seen. The area around them has little to no grass, surrounding areas show somewhat dried trees and mountains, but it is habitable.

-- Begin Transmission (almost 2 hours after last communication)

"This is a message to the HMS Memento Mori. We have set up our food court, the first meal is on me, and for your crewmen. We are awaiting your arrival."

-- End Transmission
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

"Thank you for your service, now get back to the bridge, we arrive in 5" said Davis to officer Xaos. Pulling up his uniform and shuffling himself into a presentable appearance, whilst unsubtly slapping her ass.

As Davis got to the bridge, the HMS Memento Mori had touched down beside the strange looking fortress.

"Sir, the sensors are going a little crazy, the metal structure seems to be messing with the flux relays in our comms"

"N'ay mind son, get me a crew of 30 men, discreet weapons please."

The doors of the Memento Mori opened and they stepped onto the planet surface.

Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

As soon as the men of the HMS Memento Mori stepped out, the structure shuddered with a deafening low pitch sound, perhaps an alarm of some sort. After a short pause it began a full alarm, the same sound, but it was shorter and in a sequence.

"What's going on? What's happening?" Commander Isaac asked. "The sensors are picking up life signed near the base, sir!" -- science officer. "Scramble the men to their stations!" -- Commander Isaac

Outside, men started pouring out from inside and behind the fortress walls. They started to mount the guns as the alarm died out. "This is Commander Isaac, we know you are outside our walls. Please identify yourselves." -- Commander Isaac
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

"Patch me through to the loudspeaker now, once done, tell your superior officer to prepare the ship for immediate evac. If I become compromised, officer Xaos is to assume command of the ship and you are to leave this planet immediately." Davis commanded his crew, instantly realising the severity of the situation that they were in. The defeaning noise had given him a ringing sensation in his ears.

"Roger Commander...ok, that's done, your live" said the operative.

"I am Commander Davis of the HMS Memento Mori. We recieved your transmission and we come in peace to exchange goods for our DNA Subsequencer. We come unarmed and in peace." He added, feeling like a film star and then feeling very foolish after.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*a light, taunting chuckle can be heard if one listens closely*

"Good evening, mister Isaac. Knock. Knock. Your guests are dinner."
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

Isaac held a moment before he was going to speak again, but then he heard a voice. It was the man he spoke to earlier on long distance transmissions. "Commander Davis? Oh um... tell the men to calm down for a moment. Davis, you said you wouldn't be here for another 3 hours... What is the meaning of this?" As he paused, he heard a faint voice for a moment. A sincere, calming voice. What it said was very confusing, but he brushed it off.

The men all received the order and took a breather, they had thought the Wraith were on them. They let the guns sit as they relaxed their hands and minds.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

The Jaffa had now been on this planet 4 days. Tar-Nu was getting frustrated. All they had found was bones. But, he dare not tell his master that there was nothing here after all he was a god and he knows all things.

Tar-Nu’s wrist transmitted a beep and he tapped the screen

“First prime. We have been monitoring the transmission and it derives from the Pegasus galaxy. There now seems another Tauri ship that has responded. Shall I keep monitoring”

Tar-Nu thought, the tauri are like tarks, small insect on his planet. A fast as you squash them more appear elsewhere. He had been privy to his masters discussion about sending a hatak to the Pegasus system to bring back a wraith, but who or what these where he did not know but that would have to wait.

“Keep monitoring”

”yes first prime”

Tar-Nu got up and was nearly knocked over by an incoming Jaffa. Tar-Nu brought his massive muscled arm across and caught the Jaffa who flew back outside the tent.

“First prime, please forgive me I did not mean disrespect”
Tar-Nu glared at him

“We think we have found the object”
“Show me”

After 30 minutes walk Tar-Nu came up to a mound of earth. A door was apparent to him behind all the grass and trees.

“Kree Jaffa” 5 Jaffa stood with staffs aimed at the door as Tar-Nu pushed. It would not move. He waved to 4 other Jaffa who came running and started to push. Slowly but surely the door moved. Tar-Nu grasped a glow stick they had stolen from the tauri and threw it into the darkness. It looked like a lab. He moved in with 3 other Jaffa. The lab was quite large but was not detectable from the hatak. He looked around, strange liquids in bottles, apparatus he could not even imagine there use.

He tapped his communicator but all he got was interference. Must be shielded from radio waves as well.

He moved back outside.
The communicator lit up.
“My lord, we have found a lab.”

"Excellent, send me the coordinates, I shall be there is 3 days. Make sure nothing is moved. Ensure the area is secure.”

“Yes my lord, I await you”

Tar-Nu turned and went back inside.

Meanwhile, Lord Vishnu was already ringed up to his Ha'kal.

Kree Jaffa, send this message

The Jaffa took the message and hastily tapped away on the console.

Here are the coordinates. Inform me when we have arrived.”
“Yes my lord”

If this is what I think it is, then it would give him more power over the other system lords. Not since Ra and Anubis, had the goa’uld created a new host.

As Lord Vishnu neared the sarcophagus it opened. He climb in and the sarcophagus closed.

The Ha'kal de-cloaks and jumps into hyperspace.

[Ha’kal is a advanced hatak which is about 60% less in size to a normal hatak but has more maneuverability and better shields and weapon power. It is also able to cloak and cannot be detected by radar or by other detection units. It is a specialized ship that has been developed to insert elite Vishanti Jaffa or suicide death agents into enemy territories without detection.

The ship uses an unique metal which is 3000 times lighter than steel and 8000 times stronger. It absorbs energy (like the Kull warrior armour) but it has the ability to store that energy to greatly decrease the amount of damage to the asgard/anubis hybrid developed shields. The metal is removed from a yellow ore and is very very rare. It takes 6 months to refine the small deposits into 30ft sheets and it has great ductile properties.
Lord Vishnu has never found any other deposits of this material and thus why only 1 ship has been made and another partly built. The Ore is believed to be have been made into ornaments by a race long died out by natural causes but the ore is highly toxic unless treated by passivating before smelting. A fact that Lord Vishnu found out all too well when he first tried to develop the ore with over a 1000 deaths comprised of slaves and Jaffa working in the facility and vicinity of the factory
.]

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

(Harakash, are you on my planet? Our only structure/building is our fortification. There are no others from us around the planet. If there are other structures on said planet, I have not gotten that far into the Stargate Atlantis series, just started Season 4. Also, due to the HMS Memento Mori cloaking, we did not detect it with our scanners. We have poorly integrated ancient systems with our own technology, and have not been able to properly combine and integrate them)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

We are Gods. We are Everywhere. That is a silly statement. And Maha Vishnu, you have beaten me to my destination by about three days with your faster more agile ship. (I prefer to ride in style in the latest 2012 Ha'Tak LES Myself, but that was also a wish of my First Prime who has been granted my ear in almost all events. I have such trust in Kem Bennu of Osiris Overlords, that I would have given him this planet and all on it had you not broken up the party. :smt022

It is just as well, my ashraks tell me a Commander Davis is on the way, and that he is soooo hungry he could eat a Jaffa's pregnant wife's afterbirth!! :mad:

Di`bro, das weiafei, doo`wa! :sge

Return to “Race General”