Whats Up?

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)

Moderator: General - Battle/FAQ Mods

Post Reply
User avatar
Locke
Forum Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 pm
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER
Location: SoCal

Whats Up?

Post by Locke » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Locke here. Its been a long while and wasn't even sure I had the right site. Any around who played back in 2011? Its been so long I forgot the name of my Alliance LMAO!!
I know we unfortunately merged with the Roughnecks.
Image
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.

User avatar
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:07 pm
Alliance: Omega Empire - 1IC
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 1940718

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Clockwork » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:25 am

Welcome back, 2011 is a little before my time but I believe you were formerly a member the Horus Gods alliance in the Goa’uld Empire.

There are a few people still around from that time, though less vocal on the forums.
Moderator for all the things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

User avatar
~NyX~
Forum Intermediate
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:05 pm
Alliance: The Legion/TAF
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Whats Up?

Post by ~NyX~ » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:04 am

nice to see an old face drop by, :)

as you can see Forum isn't used much any more

Ricos no longer exist, they joined DDE and died.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

Image
No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707

User avatar
Locke
Forum Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 pm
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER
Location: SoCal

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Locke » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:55 am

Clockwork wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:25 am
Welcome back, 2011 is a little before my time but I believe you were formerly a member the Horus Gods alliance in the Goa’uld Empire.

There are a few people still around from that time, though less vocal on the forums.
Yea, I did a search on my name last night and found some *very* old post lol. Didn't realize I made so many.
~NyX~ wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:04 am
nice to see an old face drop by, :)

as you can see Forum isn't used much any more

Ricos no longer exist, they joined DDE and died.
Hey, I remember you :) I think as femme fatale though

yea, things have definitely changed. reading about the gameplay and it sounds completely different

was thinking about making a return
Image
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.

User avatar
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:36 am
Alliance: TF
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~
Location: Cumbria in England in Britain on earth
Contact:

Re: Whats Up?

Post by dark lord tacoma » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:48 am

Locke wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:08 pm
Locke here. Its been a long while and wasn't even sure I had the right site. Any around who played back in 2011? Its been so long I forgot the name of my Alliance LMAO!!
I know we unfortunately merged with the Roughnecks.
You were in
GE Horus warlords we also had serpent lords and Horus underlords there was at least one other alliance in GE but I can’t remember it’s name.
Hey ex alliance mate I’m still here after all these years
So far as I’m aware I’m the last from that alliance still playing



Clockwork wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:25 am
Welcome back, 2011 is a little before my time but I believe you were formerly a member the Horus Gods alliance in the Goa’uld Empire.
Horus gods came after the merger it was made up with those of us who didn’t want to join Ricos

Part of the old forum still exists http://goauldempire.synthasite.com
Image
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

Mane
Forum Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 am
ID: 0

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Mane » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:50 am

Locke wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:08 pm
Locke here. Its been a long while and wasn't even sure I had the right site. Any around who played back in 2011? Its been so long I forgot the name of my Alliance LMAO!!
I know we unfortunately merged with the Roughnecks.
Come on back.. I took 8 years off and started again in April. Not as many people play as before but still some good people around.

User avatar
Locke
Forum Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 pm
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER
Location: SoCal

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Locke » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:37 pm

dark lord tacoma wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:48 am
You were in
GE Horus warlords we also had serpent lords and Horus underlords there was at least one other alliance in GE but I can’t remember it’s name.
Hey ex alliance mate I’m still here after all these years
So far as I’m aware I’m the last from that alliance still playing


Horus gods came after the merger it was made up with those of us who didn’t want to join Ricos

Part of the old forum still exists http://goauldempire.synthasite.com
Its good to see someone from the old alliance is still around.

I assume I have to start all over again. I had a sweet MS...lol
Image
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.

User avatar
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:36 am
Alliance: TF
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~
Location: Cumbria in England in Britain on earth
Contact:

Re: Whats Up?

Post by dark lord tacoma » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:40 am

Locke wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:37 pm
dark lord tacoma wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:48 am
You were in
GE Horus warlords we also had serpent lords and Horus underlords there was at least one other alliance in GE but I can’t remember it’s name.
Hey ex alliance mate I’m still here after all these years
So far as I’m aware I’m the last from that alliance still playing


Horus gods came after the merger it was made up with those of us who didn’t want to join Ricos

Part of the old forum still exists http://goauldempire.synthasite.com
Its good to see someone from the old alliance is still around.

I assume I have to start all over again. I had a sweet MS...lol
Just checked your old account is on vacation you could try recovering it
Image
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

User avatar
harchester
Forum History
Posts: 10277
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 am
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Location: Scotland

Re: Whats Up?

Post by harchester » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:57 am

:-D

Welcome back Locke!
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

User avatar
Valla
Forum Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:48 am
Race: Human
ID: 0
Location: CA

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Valla » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:24 pm

Welcome back Locke! I was in GE with you, game name back then was Lord Ishkur. I just started back up again due to nostalgia and free time lol. Good times back then.

User avatar
harchester
Forum History
Posts: 10277
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 am
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Location: Scotland

Re: Whats Up?

Post by harchester » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:23 am

I remember you!
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

User avatar
Locke
Forum Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 pm
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER
Location: SoCal

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Locke » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:24 pm

Valla wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:24 pm
Welcome back Locke! I was in GE with you, game name back then was Lord Ishkur. I just started back up again due to nostalgia and free time lol. Good times back then.
Hey... Same reason I'm starting back up lol. Once I setup my account we should link up.'
harchester wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:57 am
:-D

Welcome back Locke!
I was wondering if you were still romping around here!!
Image
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.

User avatar
harchester
Forum History
Posts: 10277
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 am
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Location: Scotland

Re: Whats Up?

Post by harchester » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:34 am

Locke wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:24 pm
Valla wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:24 pm
Welcome back Locke! I was in GE with you, game name back then was Lord Ishkur. I just started back up again due to nostalgia and free time lol. Good times back then.
Hey... Same reason I'm starting back up lol. Once I setup my account we should link up.'
harchester wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:57 am
:-D

Welcome back Locke!
I was wondering if you were still romping around here!!
:smt106
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

User avatar
Locke
Forum Regular
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 pm
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER
Location: SoCal

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Locke » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:03 pm

dark lord tacoma wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:40 am
Locke wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:37 pm
dark lord tacoma wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:48 am
You were in
GE Horus warlords we also had serpent lords and Horus underlords there was at least one other alliance in GE but I can’t remember it’s name.
Hey ex alliance mate I’m still here after all these years
So far as I’m aware I’m the last from that alliance still playing


Horus gods came after the merger it was made up with those of us who didn’t want to join Ricos

Part of the old forum still exists http://goauldempire.synthasite.com
Its good to see someone from the old alliance is still around.

I assume I have to start all over again. I had a sweet MS...lol
Just checked your old account is on vacation you could try recovering it
Thanks. I emailed them last nigh about it
Image
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.

User avatar
Valla
Forum Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:48 am
Race: Human
ID: 0
Location: CA

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Valla » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:50 am

absolutely Locke! My id is 1996443

Post Reply

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”