Hello? Is There Anybody In There?

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Hello? Is There Anybody In There?

I sure turned pretty inactive here over the years :shock: I still regularly check into my main regularly (usually just to put on PPT and saving my NAQ, other than that, I'm pretty much inactive there too :smt110 )

Must been playing this for 14 maybe 15 years now? :shock: Man how time flies, not to mention how much life has changed..... I hope I can be a little more active than I was. All is well here despite the pandemic that's going on, just been busy with life.

Anyhow how's everyone?
bob the dog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE

Re: Hello? Is There Anybody In There?

welcome back, if you want to sell me naq that be amazing :)
GameSquire wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:27 am I sure turned pretty inactive here over the years :shock: I still regularly check into my main regularly (usually just to put on PPT and saving my NAQ, other than that, I'm pretty much inactive there too :smt110 )

Must been playing this for 14 maybe 15 years now? :shock: Man how time flies, not to mention how much life has changed..... I hope I can be a little more active than I was. All is well here despite the pandemic that's going on, just been busy with life.

Anyhow how's everyone?
CRY, HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Re: Hello? Is There Anybody In There?

bob the dog wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:46 am welcome back, if you want to sell me naq that be amazing :)
GameSquire wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:27 am I sure turned pretty inactive here over the years :shock: I still regularly check into my main regularly (usually just to put on PPT and saving my NAQ, other than that, I'm pretty much inactive there too :smt110 )

Anyhow how's everyone?
How much you're asking? I usually trade off my ATs & UUs for Naq mostly due to the fact I rarely Attack/Raid now a days and I have hit the Unit limit and losing them due to disease. (Let me know if anyone need UUs, I need to get ride of some)

I'm sure with all the Naq Ive been spending on Planet Defenses Im sure I got plenty to sell. Between trading off ATs with another player I know and trading off UUs for Naq in the market place I've been just putting the naq there.

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”