can i get some pointers please?

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Re: can i get some pointers please?

teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
if a point is valid made i would say.. valid point

All your points were not exactly thought out now was they.

You basically said she can use a forum and has learned a little about the game and picked up 1 acronym used by older players so it must be me??

Im not defending Mathlord mate but if your arguments with him are anything like the one you produced on here then the pattern isn't me and Mathlord being alike.. it is that you don't think things out properly and tend to cause trouble..

Teesdale, i do not wish to get into a silly argument on here with you, if you wish to talk to me or talk at me just message me on skype and i will respond.

I dont message about you or to you on here.. i just respond!

since the silly war with TC where you singled me out about things that didnt concern you!

To accusing me of scripting and going out of your way to set me up and entrap me with skype conversations!

To now trying to get a poor woman into trouble by saying she is me

Now there is a pattern.. its called stalking mate

Have you nothing better to do with your time that to harass and cause trouble for people??

Like i said, you still have my skype.. if you want to talk then use it
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Method Man wrote:
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
if a point is valid made i would say.. valid point

All your points were not exactly thought out now was they.

You basically said she can use a forum and has learned a little about the game and picked up 1 acronym used by older players so it must be me??

Im not defending Mathlord mate but if your arguments with him are anything like the one you produced on here then the pattern isn't me and Mathlord being alike.. it is that you don't think things out properly and tend to cause trouble..

Teesdale, i do not wish to get into a silly argument on here with you, if you wish to talk to me or talk at me just message me on skype and i will respond.

I dont message about you or to you on here.. i just respond!

since the silly war with TC where you singled me out about things that didnt concern you!

To accusing me of scripting and going out of your way to set me up and entrap me with skype conversations!

To now trying to get a poor woman into trouble by saying she is me

Now there is a pattern.. its called stalking mate

Have you nothing better to do with your time that to harass and cause trouble for people??

Like i said, you still have my skype.. if you want to talk then use it
:smt014 :smt076 come at me with that helen account bruh
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

didnt exactly say it was you, just said its not a new player is all... although previous owner is usually the most likely option.

and yes, they're all relevant points.

find me one complete new player who doesnt fail within days to stick to merlins schedule.

find me one newbie who doesnt clam up and panic when being attacked (planets or otherwise) and keeps their cool and knows exactly what to do.

find me one newbie who didnt start off by posting intros or questions in general or something like that.

literally every new player - regardless of their forum experiance - posts in the wrong sections to begin with... on all kinds of forums.

ALL new players make MANY mistakes ingame in their first weeks...

ergo, Helen, not new.

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”