IM BACK!!!!!! player since 2007
looking for alliance worthy if my activeness
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Re: LORD AL

Welcome back LORD AL. We ALL return to sgw given enough time lol. I'm not familiar with your alliance history but Sturn des Eisien is relatively new with rookie and veteran players alike in the rankings. I just declared neutral with you today when I saw you were trained up LOL.

- My Crows
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Are you the same lord al who was in the assassins order?
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

LORD AL your name rings a bell! Welcome back to the game! :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
LORD AL!
Forum Newbie
Race: GOD
ID: 1961486

My_Crows wrote:Welcome back LORD AL. We ALL return to sgw given enough time lol. I'm not familiar with your alliance history but Sturn des Eisien is relatively new with rookie and veteran players alike in the rankings. I just declared neutral with you today when I saw you were trained up LOL.

- My Crows
thank you for the neutrality stand
~Odin~ wrote:LORD AL your name rings a bell! Welcome back to the game! :)
thanks and it bight I was very infamous acouple of years back.
CC90 wrote:Are you the same lord al who was in the assassins order?
noo. I was part of DoC and DoO
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Welcome back ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

ohh I remember you very well.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
LORD AL!
Forum Newbie
Race: GOD
ID: 1961486

harchester wrote:Welcome back ;)
thank you dude..
fem fatale wrote:ohh I remember you very well.
you should as i was very infamous at a certain point.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

LORD AL! wrote:
harchester wrote:Welcome back ;)
thank you dude..
fem fatale wrote:ohh I remember you very well.
you should as i was very infamous at a certain point.
I wouldn't go as far as infamous but that was long ago, the game has moved on, people have changed (as I'm sure you have).

So goodluck, have fun and try and stay out of trouble this time round

@Harchicans, never fear my love he will never be as infamous as you :P xx
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt025
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ConScriptor
Forum Newbie

He is infamous, femme.

He was once kicked from DDE for being a total prick against small players.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

ConScriptor wrote:He is infamous, femme.

He was once kicked from DDE for being a total prick against small players.
I know, I was DoC HC at the time, (there were other reasons for his being kicked) he also started a war against DDE. BUT like I also said game's changed people have moved on and its been 5+yrs perhaps he has too?

and still not worthy of a truely infamous title, been far worst/better players kicked. warred DDE and others than him.

least he didn't get kicked for being married to the enemy :smt043
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

CC90
Forum Expert

Lol i had a wet fart more infamous than you back in tge day

I remember you now from looking at my old posts you used to mass small time players for one decent naq hit lol

I remember i made you a promise of if you came back im going to continue to make sure you played with nothing but yourself lol

Ill let it slide during your war with flint and co dont wanna be seen as a vulture here but after it.... Your mine
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo

CC90 wrote:Lol i had a wet fart more infamous than you back in tge day

I remember you now from looking at my old posts you used to mass small time players for one decent naq hit lol

I remember i made you a promise of if you came back im going to continue to make sure you played with nothing but yourself lol

Ill let it slide during your war with flint and co dont wanna be seen as a vulture here but after it.... Your mine

Eh its been a long time CC maybe just let bygones be bygones? No such thing as a timeless enemy, I say give him another chance before you sit on him.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
CC90
Forum Expert

Lol i was drunk when i posted that haha

Im not gonna sit on him.... Yet

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”