Forum Spammer
Race: Elicoorian
ID: 1982073
Alternate name(s): Current:
Albel Noxx (1982073)
Old Account:
Ålbel The Wicked (18101)

I have Returned..

Well, somehow the game dragged me back.. Been a player since 2005ish on and off, luckily my account (second one that is) is still around so I didn't have to start from scratch. Most of you prolly wont remember me, I wasn't the most active person on the forums, though I did my fair share of spamming back in the days of THE SUPREME HALLOWED ELDER GOD OF SPAM, Buck. Guess we'll see how things go this time around.
()xxx[::: Ålbel The Wicked :::]xxx()
overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

Re: I have Returned..

Welcome back. Your name seems familiar, but I was mostly a forum lurker anyways.

I also just came back however don't have the luxury of fitting back into my old account :smt010

best of luck!
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
Ålbel The Wicked
Forum Spammer
Albel Noxx (1982073)
Old Account:
Ålbel The Wicked (18101)

Well it has been quite some time since I've played, I'd be surprised if many people remembered me, and unfortunately I don't have the greatest memory so I can't say I recognize your name, but thank you very much for the welcome and I hope all goes well with the new account!
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

*hugs* nice to see you return, the game needs more people like you :) xx
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Welcome back!

Not sure I recognise your name, what alliance were you in when you took your break?.

Anyway, lots has changed within the game, make sure you check out the New Grounds server, you can create an account on that server that can eventually 'Ascend' onto the Main server, giving you a Legal Multi (New Ground accounts that have ascended onto the Main server are denoted by an asterisk at the beginning of their name)

Have fun and enjoy your stay :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I remember you! Welcome back!

WAIT NO YOU WERE OUT RUN AWAY RUN AWAY THE ADDICTION WILL TAKE YOUR SOOOOOOUUUUUUULLLLLL
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

8-[
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ålbel The Wicked
Forum Spammer
Albel Noxx (1982073)
Old Account:
Ålbel The Wicked (18101)

Hey Fem, been a LONG time since I've seen you :p Nice to see familiar faces!

I was never part of any big alliances, I actually founded my own small alliance called the Dark Shadow Allegiance, which was later renamed to the Dark Chaos Legion (made my own website and everything!). Thanks for the tip btw, I'll definitely check out the NG server!

Haha hey Math, I know, I tried so hard to resist, but in the end the urge was too powerful!

;)

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”