Long time no see

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 73035

Long time no see

Hello! how have things been? Any fun wars? How active is the game? I love you KJ <3
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: Long time no see

same old same old :D and are u planning on returning back to normal play? :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer

I would like to. I just coming back to a reliable internet connection. Might have a small break in connection, as I'm moving across country at the end of November.
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt050
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer

Harch!!!! How've you been??
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

*hugs*
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

<3 you 2 Kadaj :smt050

We should catch up on Skype sometime. Been a while. It would be great to see you return.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer

fem fatale wrote:*hugs*
*Hugs Fem*
Kjarkur wrote:<3 you 2 Kadaj :smt050

We should catch up on Skype sometime. Been a while. It would be great to see you return.
For sure!!
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Hello Kadaj. I remember you.

There is of course a war between TF and DDE is still going on... been close to two years and doesn't look like ending soon.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer

Norbe wrote:Hello Kadaj. I remember you.

There is of course a war between TF and DDE is still going on... been close to two years and doesn't look like ending soon.

~Norbe~
I remember the initial massing of this iteration of TF and DDE at war. Looking forward to getting back into it. Going to take a little time to catch up and rebuild my account, but I'll see you out there!

Kad
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Return now **Filtered** !
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Serkan
Forum Grunt
Alliance: TAF
Race: System Lord
ID: 1916877
Alternate name(s): ...

Welcome back Kadaj,, well .. maybe this time you would like to change sides, those DDES are mean :smt110 , we are much fun :sge
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Lies seek an lies!
We are all nice :smt060 :smt050

You have been missed
Glad to see you come back mate !
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer

I've been DDE for almost my entire GW career. No turning back now. :P Also are we still using Skype? if so someone from DDE add me please
username: jarvillio
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

noworkie no workie

add me

ryuujin-jakka@hotmail.co.uk

i think i had you at one stage o_O

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”