Returning

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
User Deleted
Forum Newbie

Returning

Hey there..

I've been playing this game from 2007 and sold my accounts twice ever since due to personal issues. I've been trying to quit this game right after graduating from school and sold my first account in 2011. But I couldn't really quit. lol.

i created another account while in college and played for a year or two. I really wanted to fix my life at that point. So I sold my account again.

Around 2015, I created this present account. But I've never really been playing since then.. I've been checking it every month to merely ascend.. But thanks to "Duke of Asgard". My association with him began around 3 months ago, when I was almost gonna mass him cos he declared war on me once. Then he invited me to his alliance. I obliged. Never really intended to be a part of any war with him. I just wanted to be a place holder. However, things have been heating up ever since i joined his alliance and he got me massed twice. lol.. Now I've been dragged into a war like situation even though i have no idea of what happened between him and the Storm Allegiance and the Delta...

Now It's getting more and more interesting and I'm starting to enjoy this.. :smt060

I'm announcing my return to this game after a long gap..

Regards
AwesomeCheese (i prefer to keep my old identity a secret. lol)
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Returning

welcome back, nice to have fresh blood new or old ingame or on here

:)
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Hi welcome back mate

Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

I hope you're able to stay Cheese. You were a lot more difficult to bring down than Duke in ascended ;)

You shouldn't be bullied into joining alliances... If you want to bail and be apart of our team, I'll offer a spot for you. X would like to have a friend in his war team :-D
User Deleted
Forum Newbie

Moriarty wrote:I hope you're able to stay Cheese. You were a lot more difficult to bring down than Duke in ascended ;)

You shouldn't be bullied into joining alliances... If you want to bail and be apart of our team, I'll offer a spot for you. X would like to have a friend in his war team :-D
two vs 1 and you never brought me down.. lol. . I was contemplating earlier about leaving ACRC after a series of failed diplomacy. but I didn't want to leave them in the middle of a war.. Now I believe its sorted out. I've finally left them..

I prefer to be a lonewolf for now.. but i'm open to negotiation.. :-$

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”