Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Greetings

lol he is a bully ;!
add me on skype : pronlike
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Pterous
Forum Newbie
Race: Athosian
Alternate name(s): Reiketsu of the IHK of ATW

zogeanking2 wrote:
Pterous wrote:
zogeanking2 wrote:
Pterous wrote:
zogeanking2 wrote:
Pterous wrote:Oh you have some jokes lol
Only when the mind control drugs from work wear off
Sounds like you missed your afternoon medication *slowly approaches with med bottles and a frightening grin* right there with you

I think you are guilty of clicking that button and killing your own people too, Orpheus.
I'm Minbari, my men reincarnate weather on Minbar or as part of the humans. Either way, they be chillin now
Thanks for the naq by the way Zogeanking2

Reincarnate weather? What do you mean by that :P
I understand, just giving you a hard time.

Bahahah.... it was cloudy again?
Hey, clouds can be deadly...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50GF26RBWjw[/youtube]
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

First off, you where massed once.....which would have been the end of it. Then you set war to entire alliance and where massed a second time. Then when we talked you wanted peace which I was all for as you are not worth anything to me ME wise. 20 mins after yalking,I see you have raided and farmed a bunch of guys in my alliance and had even taken a shot at my defense.

You had the opportunity to have peace, you decided to attack Judgement, myself included, you make the bed, you sleep in it.

As for your completely bizarre view on ascending, Most Intelligent Beings , choose to ASCEND to a higher plain of existence. You are not DEAD , you just shed your physical body and become energy

You are not the only one that I massed today either, the other guy was much better at solving the issue, which in turn I gave him naq to buy 3 times what I killed from the market
Colonel Jack Oneill Lord_Seph 27,000,000,000,000 Naquadah 1 Naquadah Apr 27, 2017, 1:44 pm Completed.

Killed 20 ish mil, gave him naq to buy 88 mil back.

So instead of crying on the forum, you brought this onto yourself. This is gatewars, you will be attacked, if you dont like it, I would suggest maybe Sim City ( this reference is for you Flux)
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Dude you came on a pm and tried threatening me so you where massed.....

Then you started moaning and tried hitting us and was massed again....

I will continue to mass and wreck you regardless of peace setting cause of your sheer **Filtered** attitude....
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

CC90 wrote:Dude you came on a pm and tried threatening me so you where massed.....

I will continue to mass and wreck you regardless of peace setting cause of your sheer **Filtered** attitude....

Hell, I even tried to be nice to this guy and he spat in my face
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:
CC90 wrote:Dude you came on a pm and tried threatening me so you where massed.....

Hell, I even tried to be nice to this guy and he spat in my face

Forget being nice CJO we try and offer an out for some people and then they think there Barry big balls....

You can be the nice guy but I'm not im sorry mate.... He can get a hit squad against us we won't accept any other hits against us....
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Pterous
Forum Newbie

Your accounts on the events are almost accurate. One of my members reported being harassed, so I messaged a stern request for it to stop: "Cease your hostilities"
This backfired and I was massed along with my alliance.
I asked for it to stop, and you replied that my views on ascension (which kills people from the main account, and does not put them anywhere else) were whack. Would you want to become pure energy, that possibly powers some schmucks toaster somewhere? I did not think so. Death is pointless, in the Tanakh God promises to end death entirely, so I am going to stick with unalien religion here. You guys can go on and keep your people dying over and over again for your power (I don't care for the stat bonuses, I'll stay weaker and not sacrifice my people). Ask yourselves: where do they go? The ascended account? No they do not. They die. Stop having your people die.
I tried seeing who in your alliance I could even fight with probing attacks, and that is no one, lol #-o .
So here my alliance is, despite upset talk from me and only me (which is mostly role playing, don't take it personally), being assaulted almost daily.

I also can't get back into my account recently, so when I get back on with help from support I am looking forward to pming you both again, in all honesty. It sure beats talking to no one at all.
*Back to role play*
The death tolls are catastrophic, please, someone, anyone, help. Will no one at least help arbitrate the end of this purely one-sided conflict?
Last edited by Pterous on Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pterous
Forum Newbie

Duderanch wrote:Hey :smt006

There are plenty of people still playing, i'm not sure if you would want to talk to any of them though.
I see your point now lol
Flintcawk wrote:You are welcomed too come check out Terran Family forums
Heres a link
http://taurialliance.smfforfree2.com/index.php
If you can help end this conflict I have found myself in, I might join your alliance out of gratitude.
Pterous
Forum Newbie

IFLuX wrote:lol he is a bully ;!
I can't Skype at the moment, I log in at a library.
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

The accounts are completely accurate of how this all went down. So man up and admit to your mistakes, Since you left, I haven't massed one of your alliance m8, but I will be watching closely,so if you reattach, it starts all over again
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Pterous wrote:

There are plenty of people still playing, i'm not sure if you would want to talk to any of them though.
I see your point now lol
Heres a link
If you can help end this conflict I have found myself in, I might join your alliance out of gratitude.

TF won't back a piss ant , who lipped off asked for peace then massed said alliance 30 mins after begging for peace.
Pterous
Forum Newbie

Pterous wrote:

I see your point now lol
This is me owning up to my mistakes without roleplaying.
Your account didn't include some details that I added...

I suppose whatever happened to my account is a good thing, then, leave my alliance alone. The admin might have deleted it since technically I was multi-ing. All I need him to do is let me back into my main account now.
Do you honestly think I would delete my account? I lose command of my alliance. I would wait until I get back into my main account then make my old account leader before I would do that. I was cheating from admins point of view even though I need help getting back into my account.
Pterous
Forum Newbie

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:
Pterous wrote:

I see your point now lol
Heres a link

TF won't back a piss ant , who lipped off asked for peace then massed said alliance 30 mins after begging for peace.
I'm not asking them to back me, I'm asking for arbitration is possible. I don't believe any alliance will help me beyond talk.
Pterous
Forum Newbie

IFLuX wrote:lol he is a bully ;!
For those of you who don't want to read much, this explains all of it lol.
You're not automatically the good guy just because of your username, you know.
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Im done wasting my energy with you, Better how I dont find your new account

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”