Its been a very long time.

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
pianomutt2000
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bill

Its been a very long time.

Hello, who remembers me?

:) Maybe a handfull. The game has changed quite a bit.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Re: Its been a very long time.

Hello,
and welcome back!
:smt050
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Hello bill :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
pianomutt2000
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Bill

Yeah, everything is different then I remember lol.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

yea it is... we move on from msn.. to skpye :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Back in my old forum account. Surprised that it still exists.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

well if you intersted we got a small chat going on ..

my skype id :pronlike
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Yeah, time for me to download skype i guess :P
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Ferra
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 39507

Oh **Filtered**, Bills back
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Hey, i'm a nice guy :P

how's it going?

Been years and years
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Welcome back pianomutt. It is been a very long time, even I barely know you.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Crazy at it seems....I might be playing again. :P
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

lol when i discovered forum(like 2010) you were already the legend :D
then after more reading, knowing you more(from old posts)...you were alread long gone. i belive :)
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

I went to Iraq in 2006-2007, afghanistan 2010-2011,2013-2014 and back to iraq in 2016-2017

So my life has been pretty busy.

I don't know about legend. I was a pretty polarizing character, and tried to keep it entertaining.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

pianomutt20000 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:18 pm I went to Iraq in 2006-2007, afghanistan 2010-2011,2013-2014 and back to iraq in 2016-2017

So my life has been pretty busy.

I don't know about legend. I was a pretty polarizing character, and tried to keep it entertaining.
Glad you got back in one piece.

Game is smaller now, raiding and farming is very easy. Ascensions will still take a long time if you have to do them. That's about it, not much else has changed.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”