Do ya smellllalallalalalalalalalaah....................what the ROCK ..................Is cookin ?

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Do ya smellllalallalalalalalalalaah....................what the ROCK ..................Is cookin ?

Laughs *evil genius* in Anime

Mwuahahahahaha

Gerishishishishishishi

BAAHKAKAKAKAKAKAAA
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Do ya smellllalallalalalalalalalaah....................what the ROCK ..................Is cookin ?

ok
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: Do ya smellllalallalalalalalalalaah....................what the ROCK ..................Is cookin ?

Ryuujin Jakka wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:05 am Do ya SMELLLLALALLALALALALALALALAAH....................WHAT THE ROCK ..................IS COOKIN ?
A career in film that his acting ability does not equal ?
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:50 am
Ryuujin Jakka wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:05 am Do ya SMELLLLALALLALALALALALALALAAH....................WHAT THE ROCK ..................IS COOKIN ?
A career in film that his acting ability does not equal ?
who needs acting ability when you look that good and have the personality to motivates millions with a few simple words :smt047
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety

Honours and Awards

Were you in that Netflix death note movie then?

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

*humps ryu's leg*
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

~Odin~ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:57 pm *humps ryu's leg*
ahh there it is ;) . :smt047 hows things man , you got discord ? skype is for noobs :P
~Odin~
Alföðr

Ryuujin Jakka wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:17 pm
ahh there it is ;) . :smt047 hows things man , you got discord ? skype is for noobs :P
Things have been **Filtered** in RL tbh >< can't wait for this year to be over with.
Nah I haven't got discord yet but I might download it for you baby :p

How have you been any way? Missed you!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

~Odin~ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:20 pm
Things have been **Filtered** in RL tbh >< can't wait for this year to be over with.

press attack and go to page 1 :smt047 , yeah not bad man alot of medical **Filtered** , with the motorbike crash but physio happening 3x a week for 1.5 years extensive but should be on the right track soon , get discord man , trust me , it's light , easy ran and is literally team speak , skype , forums , msn , all in 1 , great for gaming ect
~Odin~
Alföðr

Ryuujin Jakka wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:23 pm
~Odin~ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:20 pm

press attack and go to page 1 :smt047 , yeah not bad man alot of medical **Filtered** , with the motorbike crash but physio happening 3x a week for 1.5 years extensive but should be on the right track soon , get discord man , trust me , it's light , easy ran and is literally team speak , skype , forums , msn , all in 1 , great for gaming ect
Does it have a BJ function as well? Or is that a complementary service you can offer? :smt050 8)
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

it probably does to be honest , im sure theres plenty of naughty rooms for ya somewhere haha :smt047
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Oooooo it's Ryu....

Hai!

:smt064

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
~Odin~
Alföðr

Ryuujin Jakka wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:30 pm it probably does to be honest , im sure theres plenty of naughty rooms for ya somewhere haha :smt047
Works for me!
Spoiler

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”