Hi!

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
ThreeChunk
Forum Newbie
ID: 1997543

Hi!

Hey everyone! Joined this game after a recommendation from a friend who used to play, and I like what I've seen of it so far. Used to play text-based stuff going back a number of years, there was a Star Trek-based one that looks to have run the same engine as Gate Wars does.

Just wondering, roughly how many unique players are there in this game? It tells me there's always 100+ online according to the sidebar, but from my reading on the forums a number of them could be duplicates given people can get a NewGrounds account ascended to the main server.

Hope to get to know you all as time goes on :D
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Hi!

There is never 100+ players online when it says there is. I doubt there is 100 players left

TF keep bullying everyone - they mass everyone all the time and it’s run by mathlord and norbe. They are the evil dictators.

I believe they are abit paranoid - as they think everyone is a player called harchester. (Apparently nobody likes him) :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

harchester wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:53 pm There is never 100+ players online when it says there is. I doubt there is 100 players left

TF keep bullying everyone - they mass everyone all the time and it’s run by mathlord and norbe. They are the evil dictators.

I believe they are abit paranoid - as they think everyone is a player called harchester. (Apparently nobody likes him) :smt043
Why would we do that when clearly one Harchester is more than enough ;P xx
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
ThreeChunk
Forum Newbie
ID: 1997543

harchester wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:53 pm There is never 100+ players online when it says there is. I doubt there is 100 players left

Oh, that's sad to hear :( Not a huge surprise given text-based games aren't very popular at all anymore, but still sad.

I would like to take this opportunity to declare that I am probably not harchester 8)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Probably not.... oh dear that’s you on a TF list now.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

thanks for recruiting him for us Harchicans ;)
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”