Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)

Moderator: General - Battle/FAQ Mods

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Allo Allo

Post by Lord Yojimbo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Been a hell of a long time - just popped in to say hello and hope everyone is well and having fun smashing each other :-D :-D :-D :-D

Awards :smt106
SpoilerShow

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Allo Allo

Post by harchester » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Always fun killing everyone
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Post by Lord Yojimbo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:03 am

LOL - MS Style or old style massing on its way back in? Its been a long time Harch, how have you been?

SpoilerShow

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Post by harchester » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:03 am
LOL - MS Style or old style massing on its way back in? Its been a long time Harch, how have you been?
Been good man, just massing everyone I’m in endgame, basically TF don’t like us or me very much... but none the less alsways good to annoy them.

Good to see you around... :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Post by Lord Yojimbo » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:49 am

LOL - that sound familiar lol. Well I do love TF since I spent quite a bit of time there. Good to hear that you are having fun. What is endgame anyways if I may ask? Has the game fragmented into different versions completely or?

SpoilerShow

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”