Almost38 Vs Dex

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Re: Almost38 Vs Dex

~Belsamber~ wrote:Hope something can be arranged :D

Setting about dates and times ah wonderful days reminds me of DH and myself :P haha

Anyway hope this eventually kicks off and Dex and Almost have a good one :)

Cheers
~Belsamber~

Indeed, I thoroughly enjoyed the onliners we had :-D
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Not our fault you didn't read it, again.

PM Free ingame for start and end times ASAP. Dex will fight this out whenever he's back ingame after having dealt with his RL **Filtered**.

Nothing else needs to be said.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds
ID: 0

Heres the deal im not accepting any other vendetta till me and dex are done. And alsou said any hits by me on fs will result in me getting massed right if im in a vendetta.. well since im waiting for dex am i still in the vendetta so i cant farm u guys or only fair hits still good? Just wanna make it all clear before **Filtered** goes downhill again lol
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
xDaku
Forum Addict

Dex won't be back for a while, earliest is may and even that's a big maybe. Free isn't going to wait 2 months to vendy you, you have no active vendetta atm, he wants one. Your option isn't to say yes or no, just like dex never got that option. Your option is to either set times, or not to.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Almost38 wrote:Heres the deal im not accepting any other vendetta till me and dex are done. And alsou said any hits by me on fs will result in me getting massed right if im in a vendetta.. well since im waiting for dex am i still in the vendetta so i cant farm u guys or only fair hits still good? Just wanna make it all clear before **Filtered** goes downhill again lol

Fair hits are still ok. FS will hit anyone if it is profitable, we do not expect any special treatment for hits on us.
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Dark Hero wrote:
Almost38 wrote:Heres the deal im not accepting any other vendetta till me and dex are done. And alsou said any hits by me on fs will result in me getting massed right if im in a vendetta.. well since im waiting for dex am i still in the vendetta so i cant farm u guys or only fair hits still good? Just wanna make it all clear before **Filtered** goes downhill again lol

Fair hits are still ok. FS will hit anyone if it is profitable, we do not expect any special treatment for hits on us.

i give special treament, the stat remover treatment :P
xDaku
Forum Addict

Free is on PPT for the next 48 hours or so. You have that much time to PM him terms Almost. Just a heads up.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Meh ill let Dex finish you off when hes back, however i still have beef with you for the retarded hits u made on me. U have the chance to sort it out before ur vendetta with Dex ends, else your mine after it.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
pressuremc
Fledgling Forumer

xDaku wrote:Dex won't be back for a while, earliest is may and even that's a big maybe. Free isn't going to wait 2 months to vendy you, you have no active vendetta atm, he wants one. Your option isn't to say yes or no, just like dex never got that option. Your option is to either set times, or not to.

I like it how dex can deny the vendy but almost cant deny Frees one?
Haters underrate us, but this status takes years. It aint where we at, its how we made our way here!
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict

pressuremc wrote:
xDaku wrote:Dex won't be back for a while, earliest is may and even that's a big maybe. Free isn't going to wait 2 months to vendy you, you have no active vendetta atm, he wants one. Your option isn't to say yes or no, just like dex never got that option. Your option is to either set times, or not to.

I like it how dex can deny the vendy but almost cant deny Frees one?

Was dex given the option to walk away or told that it doesn't matter? Exactly.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Almost38 wrote:actually i said in the first post of that thread that i wasnt done with dex and ur right about losing teh repair naq, every time i took **Filtered** out a damn customer came into work;p haha but keep making your excuses i enjoy them and yeah that understandable if he hits vac itll be held off ofc

Havent been on forums in few days.

You massed me offline, well almost did lol.....
So sure you got me as soon as my RL **Filtered** is over, as you can see my ascended already vac'd and main will be as soon as the dumb 48 hour rule over.

As you know, I WILL FIGHT YOU.... no excuses. Same old same old, just aint got the time rite nao. My apologies. As soon as I am back and able, I will pm harch or you and 48 hours from then you got your vendy. I will be expecting your ascended ID as you seem to now want ascended involved.... lulz

@ pressuremc.... i normally don't answer these comments, but i will just for forum clarification. i ended a vendetta with almost early as was asked...he came on forums to end it, then masses..i WILL ACCEPT the vendetta just because no matter what accounts he gets, or who gives him theirs with higher levels, DONT MATTER.... the DEX don't run bud have a super day :smt056
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Almost38 wrote:actually i said in the first post of that thread that i wasnt done with dex and ur right about losing teh repair naq, every time i took **Filtered** out a damn customer came into work;p haha but keep making your excuses i enjoy them and yeah that understandable if he hits vac itll be held off ofc

Havent been on forums in few days.

You massed me offline, well almost did lol.....
So sure you got me as soon as my RL **Filtered** is over, as you can see my ascended already vac'd and main will be as soon as the dumb 48 hour rule over.

As you know, I WILL FIGHT YOU.... no excuses. Same old same old, just aint got the time rite nao. My apologies. As soon as I am back and able, I will pm harch or you and 48 hours from then you got your vendy. I will be expecting your ascended ID as you seem to now want ascended involved.... lulz

@ pressuremc.... i normally don't answer these comments, but i will just for forum clarification. i ended a vendetta with almost early as was asked...he came on forums to end it, then masses..i WILL ACCEPT the vendetta just because no matter what accounts he gets, or who gives him theirs with higher levels, DONT MATTER.... the DEX don't run bud have a super day :smt056

ave fun and noted...until then this can be closed
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

No aplogies needed man take ur time ans o hope the best in w.e is going on with you
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit me up for the time and date. I am shooting for a month from now, as im an online battle trainer (uses resources and time), and as im sure you will either have 3 months farming up on me, have resources from paypal pimp$, or just plain have an account given to ya at last second with higher levels than agreed upon but meh........ So let me get about a month farming in, and we can go again.....
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

don't forget the fourth option of just scamming a new account.. :smt042
Death is the Road to Awe

Return to “Vendetta corner”