Almost38 Vs Dex

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Almost38 Vs Dex

Ra wrote:don't forget the fourth option of just scamming a new account.. :smt042

ill be seeing you later - hows that

im not to sure Almost is active that much atm but ill send this to him Dex
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

harchester wrote:
Ra wrote:don't forget the fourth option of just scamming a new account.. :smt042

ill be seeing you later - hows that

im not to sure Almost is active that much atm but ill send this to him Dex

lol. tough talk from you is cuter than a kitten. "hows that" :smt043
Death is the Road to Awe

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

:smt017 I thought the Rico v FS war was meant to clear this and all other issues between the two Ricos and FS.

DEX, Almost hasn't been around in months either.. he went AWOL in that war.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Understatement ;)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

FreeSpirit wrote:Meh ill let Dex finish you off when hes back, however i still have beef with you for the retarded hits u made on me. U have the chance to sort it out before ur vendetta with Dex ends, else your mine after it.

He is yours free. I no longer have the issue of him betraying my alliance, as I am leaving it.. Vendetta can be closed.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

ah the betrayed becomes the betrayer i LOVE IT!!! :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Vendetta corner”