Almost38 Vs Dex

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Almost38 Vs Dex

FreeSpirit wrote:Well it seems ricos has a problem with us, why else would your lapdog come barking on on yyith for farming rico's members? And then even send the memebr who makes the stupidest hits on defenses he cant even scratch. Do u pick us for fools? Hes ditching out massing with a reasson, now we ditch out the same mass for the same reassons and suyddenly we are in the wrong? Double standards at its best.

I will repeat what I have already said. If we had major issues with FS, FS would of known by now. Period!.

Have any of the HC members came to this thread and complained? No. Did I say your in the wrong, No. To me, mistakes were made on both sides so learn from them and put that behind and start the vendetta properly.

I cannot stand all the this, and them and his fault, there fault etc.

Can we not just let the boys play without adding fuel to the fire. ](*,)

Any issues with ANY of our lords, drop a pm to a HC member near you now :)

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

I'd like to offer Freespirit as a replacement, with the time durations and rules discussed with him beforehand and put in place.

Sound good Ricos?
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Well been away for couple of days......SO CAN I FOLLOW THIS RULE AS WELL?

3) Coyla rejoins FS after a short break being away on and off all week, he see's the logs and start hitting BEFORE he knows whats happening.Naturall responce....

So you dont see me massing any of you....do you? Oh yes and its the secont time coyle massed him,oh yes first time he was bored as he stated....second he was away a bit,so what will be the third time responce.....

Mezz I always had nothing but respect for FS,never posted bad about you guys,no matter if I liked it or not what you guys did.....Now its simple. I will talk with 38,to set some things straight,but I warn you guys,what will apply for him will apply for you boys. He will finish this vendetta that he started,and the one with VK,if it comes to it,but if I see.....please take this seriously..... any, but any one else in it, I will be bored,will be away for a couple of days,and etc.

Fallen Gabriel
xDaku
Forum Addict

Don't make the mistake of thinking Coyle leaving and rejoining had anything to do with Almost. There were issues between his officer and certain people, and he felt the need to leave FS because of that. We talked him out of it, simple as that.

If Coyle had wanted Almost, he would have had him a long time ago.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Fallen Gabriel wrote:Well been away for couple of days......SO CAN I FOLLOW THIS RULE AS WELL?

3) Coyla rejoins FS after a short break being away on and off all week, he see's the logs and start hitting BEFORE he knows whats happening.Naturall responce....

So you dont see me massing any of you....do you? Oh yes and its the secont time coyle massed him,oh yes first time he was bored as he stated....second he was away a bit,so what will be the third time responce.....

Mezz I always had nothing but respect for FS,never posted bad about you guys,no matter if I liked it or not what you guys did.....Now its simple. I will talk with 38,to set some things straight,but I warn you guys,what will apply for him will apply for you boys. He will finish this vendetta that he started,and the one with VK,if it comes to it,but if I see.....please take this seriously..... any, but any one else in it, I will be bored,will be away for a couple of days,and etc.

Fallen Gabriel

An alliance pm has been sent out by one of HC to keep any further involvement of other FS members. Any aggressions from Ricos side will be treated as an act of war and we will respond in kind.

Other then that Almost can pm either Mezz, Freespirit or daku to organize any further terms should he not want to wait for dex as stated before.
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

xDaku wrote:Don't make the mistake of thinking Coyle leaving and rejoining had anything to do with Almost. There were issues between his officer and certain people, and he felt the need to leave FS because of that. We talked him out of it, simple as that.

If Coyle had wanted Almost, he would have had him a long time ago.

True.....but if any of ricos would wanted any of you,it would be the same......So lets contain this....
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

Dark Hero wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:Well been away for couple of days......SO CAN I FOLLOW THIS RULE AS WELL?

Fallen Gabriel

An alliance pm has been sent out by one of HC to keep any further involvement of other FS members. Any aggressions from Ricos side will be treated as an act of war and we will respond in kind.

Other then that Almost can pm either Mezz, Freespirit or daku to organize any further terms should he not want to wait for dex as stated before.

And any aggession from FS will be be dealth in the same way......Any more questions....?
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

My problem is only with dex so im none not gunna change people i said i would wait .. and still on this whole ta thing s lol i was told to stop farming me but i said no i also told multiple memebera if they want a vendy they could have one none of them ever sid theydid once fs offered me naq to stop farming them i left and i dont want a war with fs regardless of how u guys feel about me i still like most of you and u keep **Filtered** about an offline massing wasnt when yyith and dex massed me i was offline? Yeah ok so dont try that band ive never asked ricos for help i dont need any and i was never warned to not hit other people after i apolgized for the hits... vint would of never massed me if i wasnt hitting dex ee all know tha.. also the hits by coyle are fine he he msges me stating he didnt know and if i continute to farm fs am i getting mazsed now? Or only when im in a vendetta?
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
xDaku
Forum Addict

Only when you're in a vendetta. Which basically means any hits from you on FS members from now till dex comes back, fights, and has this over with, will result in a mass from that member. Vendies will be kept as that, exact 1v1s.

We don't mass for fair farm hits, we mass when you declare and go outside the parameters. So you're right, Vint wouldn't have massed you for that if you weren't massing dex. That's also exactly why he massed you, for massing dex, then hitting vint.

Now, free wants a vendetta against you, so while you wait for dex I'd like to see that go through. We have the option of starting it in the same way this one started, Free would have some troll-lulz going on your forums and asking to move on then out-of-the-blue declaring and massing, but he wants you and he wants you bad. Set up date and times with him.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Hope something can be arranged :D

Setting about dates and times ah wonderful days reminds me of DH and myself :P haha

Anyway hope this eventually kicks off and Dex and Almost have a good one :)

Cheers
~Belsamber~
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Almost38
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:Only when you're in a vendetta. Which basically means any hits from you on FS members from now till dex comes back, fights, and has this over with, will result in a mass from that member. Vendies will be kept as that, exact 1v1s.

We don't mass for fair farm hits, we mass when you declare and go outside the parameters. So you're right, Vint wouldn't have massed you for that if you weren't massing dex. That's also exactly why he massed you, for massing dex, then hitting vint.

Now, free wants a vendetta against you, so while you wait for dex I'd like to see that go through. We have the option of starting it in the same way this one started, Free would have some troll-lulz going on your forums and asking to move on then out-of-the-blue declaring and massing, but he wants you and he wants you bad. Set up date and times with him.

Where did i say i was done with dex i said after me and yyith were done i was going after dex and then i was done u knew this war was coming with dont act supriseddex even agreed to tge war so stop trying to make it look like this was a total suprise cause it wasnt
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
xDaku
Forum Addict

In that same thread, dex said vendetta denied. Stop acting the fool.

Freespirit wants a vendy, he will have it either way. Your choice whether you want to set times or 'be surprised'.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Almost38
Forum Addict

Dexter Morgan wrote::dance :dance :dance

Hey Kingme,

Anytime Harchy wants to use an account, send me the resources, and battle, make sure he looks me up and not yyith k? :devil

As DAK SAID, move on or be sat on by Dark Passenger........you are familiar with prince seere? Well, he currently cannot keep his darn bonuses on main for nuthin.......descension is a **Filtered** man.....

FS doesn't make a point to sit on people, but if you don't bugger off, as was discussed in pm's after the vendetta, I will make it a point to be sure you are statless, at least until harchester logs on with a visa in ur account maybe..... :grrr
thats his post from the fs forums doesnt seem like a denial to me lol
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
xDaku
Forum Addict

Dexter Morgan wrote:Vendetta denied.
k thx bai

Same thread, read further than just what you want.

And I still don't have my date and times for free.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Almost38
Forum Addict

Im on my phone atm so i have no idea on that and also i never saw that post i stopped reading that thread when it wwnt to **Filtered**
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic

Return to “Vendetta corner”