~Tziki~ Vs ~Massey~

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: ~Tziki~ (+ RICOS?) Vs ~Massey~

Clarkey wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:Sabbed away a rather pathetic def, and MS massed whilst having some AC trained.

Massey is continuing to just take a planet here or there.
This tells me that your actions against Massey is having no affect because he couldn't care less.

yea well you never were that bright were you.

What it tells me is that he can no longer afford to put anything up to be massed, and given the amount of fleets he trains, cant afford to retrain fleets / sell them off again when taking planets.

~Massey~
~Mclean Law~
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED TOLAH

Compliments of a ricos member due to massey's most recent actions.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

~Tziki~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:Sabbed away a rather pathetic def, and MS massed whilst having some AC trained.

Massey is continuing to just take a planet here or there.
This tells me that your actions against Massey is having no affect because he couldn't care less.

yea well you never were that bright were you.
There's no need for such personal attacks against me.

Still i guess you need to use personal attacks considering you need the help of RICO's to assist you in your vendetta against one player.
Image ImageImageImage
DucknDive
Forum Regular

Clarkey wrote:considering you need the help of RICO's to assist you in your vendetta against one player.

This is inaccurate Clarkey, he lost his stats and was descended as a result of attempted massing of other ricos members(not T), nothing to do with this vendetta at all :)

He was told as long as he stays out of other ricos logs then we will leave him alone, cant say fairer than that ?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

DucknDive wrote:
Clarkey wrote:considering you need the help of RICO's to assist you in your vendetta against one player.

This is inaccurate Clarkey, he lost his stats and was descended as a result of attempted massing of other ricos members(not T), nothing to do with this vendetta at all :)

He was told as long as he stays out of other ricos logs then we will leave him alone, cant say fairer than that ?
No you can't, but, Tziki could have taught him a lesson for going after Rico's members himself, but no the alliance had to do it themselves.
Image ImageImageImage
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Clarkey wrote:
DucknDive wrote:

No you can't, but, Tziki could have taught him a lesson for going after Rico's members himself, but no the alliance had to do it themselves.

Your talking about Ricos not some diplomatic alliance. Massey playeD with the wrong toy and got told off for it, simples.

Ricos are not bullying him by any means.

Just chill man

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

sorry guys massy is an old TDL buddy you're on your own on this one

DucknDive
Forum Regular

If i caught anyone trying to run through ricos, regardless of who they are, or what friends they have, they get a slap around the back of the head ......... guess that's just the way i roll :smt025
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

obviously something must have happened for this o have happened

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
DucknDive wrote:

Tziki has been teaching him several lessons, repeatedly. The Ricos name is in this vendetta simply because MASSEY brought them into it. I had no influence over any ricos actions, but infact came back to see a couple def supers killed and a LOL worthy attack log, and then later informed massey is now in trouble for trying to run through people not involved.

As my HC has said (DnD) massey wont be touched by ricos unless he tries that **Filtered** again. though there isnt much to touch anyway...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Re: ~Tziki~ Vs ~Massey~

~Massey~
~Mclean Law~
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED TOLAH
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Eerrrr I think I win...

This can be closed now =]
--------
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

[quote="~Tziki~"]fish, i am oldschool :P he cant show me anything i havent seen before ^^

Srry Kev butttt I remember mass from day 1 when i started , i dont remember u brother.Oldschool newschool i think there somthing out there weve all never seen thats what makes dis game interesting.
Hey u know your war setting againts me , u know ur jus a sitting target. hahaha some free advise.
dis is how little fish eat big fish. Keep safe out there brother and see u at some point , fish out :smt033
~lilfish~ - Image
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

lilfish wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:fish, i am oldschool :P he cant show me anything i havent seen before ^^

Srry Kev butttt I remember mass from day 1 when i started , i dont remember u brother.Oldschool newschool i think there somthing out there weve all never seen thats what makes dis game interesting.
Hey u know your war setting againts me , u know ur jus a sitting target. hahaha some free advise.
dis is how little fish eat big fish. Keep safe out there brother and see u at some point , fish out :smt033

im old skool and older than you ;) just another thing to point out my betterness(?) over you fishy young chap :smt025
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

^^^ i lol'd.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

And there you go Kevvie. Dont make me come wipp ur butt Again. :smt033 :smt033
Hey Harch i couldnt find you ingame , better luck next time. :smt025
Last edited by lilfish on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
~lilfish~ - Image
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Haha, well fish ive been around since the beginning. Ive just not kept the same name or been as forum active.

Good show though trying to take my defense.

Perhaps should have made your own thread though so people can see you tried :)

Fish and I have agreed i won this round, and i will not be retalliating out of respect to the respect fish gave me.

It takes balls to have a go at the Def i was sporting, and i think having a go at it is more than an achievement.

Credit for trying Daniel =]
--------

Return to “Vendetta corner”