JT vs Rudy

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: JT vs Rudy

Rudy Pena wrote:
Gandy 181 wrote:Is this a war or a No. thread

If so u 2 setting any rules?

Gandy

Well Im thinking no alliance hits(as that would also break the DRA rules), No planets and 5 day vendy.

Rudy Pena
TroubleMaker

WTH kind of rules is that? "ohh hit me but dont hit me too hard" :roll:
Last edited by The Doctor on Tue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: masking

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Gandy

Well Im thinking no alliance hits(as that would also break the DRA rules), No planets and 5 day vendy.

Rudy Pena
TroubleMaker

Is the kind of rules that will give each to blow some steam off each other, but short each that will we get it out and not long enough that it becomes point less.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Gandy

Rudy Pena
TroubleMaker

Is the kind of rules that will give each to blow some steam off each other, but short each that will we get it out and not long enough that it becomes point less.

well contrary to popular belief, its not me that needs to blow off steam but I will indulge your vendetta provided you build past noob level. Onliners only. anything goes.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Gandy

Rudy Pena
TroubleMaker

well contrary to popular belief, its not me that needs to blow off steam but I will indulge your vendetta provided you build past noob level. Onliners only. anything goes.
Well then, Give me the uu and naq like you said you will and we can have a go at it.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Gandy

Rudy Pena
TroubleMaker

Well then, Give me the uu and naq like you said you will and we can have a go at it.

Get your own alliance to fund you

Jedi~Tank
Rudy you be ill-en
Last edited by The Doctor on Tue May 22, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deni
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

to be fair you cant expect him to give you resources even if he did say it lol
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

form fist wrote:to be fair you cant expect him to give you resources even if he did say it lol

lol that may be true. But if he cant do it, then he should keep his mouth shut. ;)
Spoiler
Spoiler
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Rudy Pena wrote:
form fist wrote:to be fair you cant expect him to give you resources even if he did say it lol

lol that may be true. But if he cant do it, then he should keep his mouth shut. ;)

you no that wont happen lol hes baiting you lol
EbilCC
Forum Addict

](*,)

CCexy

epic fail thread of the year 2012 winner right here

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

for real rudy you talk all that **Filtered** that I don't build up anymore you make a vendetta and yet you don't want to build up for him... Comeon ETL what are you recruiting now a days...

and to Rudy...

He can and could do it, it would just be a waste, you do realize who you are talking to about "limited" resources? if he really wanted to he'd buy it like he always does... he choses not to because no offense but what makes you think your worth it? if you really think you can challenge JT... then challenge him on your resources dont' come here asking for resources so you can mass him... Thats retarted... oh yeah wait it is Rudy never mind it probably makes sense to him
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

form fist wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

you no that wont happen lol hes baiting you lol

who the **Filtered** are you anyways? another **Filtered**..Rudy **Filtered** you, borrow an account then..Ill smack all your asses and not lose a nights sleep over it.

Jedi~Tank
Not impressed at all by mr 46mil army

Deni
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

lol i was just stating that he cant expect you to give him the resources and also your baiting him to fight you which clearly u wanna fight him cause u dont like him lol
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

form fist wrote:lol i was just stating that he cant expect you to give him the resources and also your baiting him to fight you which clearly u wanna fight him cause u dont like him lol

I can take it or leave it. Im not obssessed.

Deni
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Jedi~Tank wrote:
form fist wrote:lol i was just stating that he cant expect you to give him the resources and also your baiting him to fight you which clearly u wanna fight him cause u dont like him lol

I can take it or leave it. Im not obssessed.

thats good to no :)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

power remaining, they manage to eliminate 4500000 of GiveUpAlready's Undercover Agents!
power remaining, they manage to eliminate 4365000 of GiveUpAlready's Undercover Agents!
power remaining, they manage to eliminate 4234050 of GiveUpAlready's Undercover Agents!
power remaining, they manage to eliminate 4107028 of GiveUpAlready's Undercover Agents!

:-"

Deni

Return to “Vendetta corner”