JT vs Rudy

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Game Over
Forum Elite

Re: JT vs Rudy

Truth is i don't want to war Omega. Just you Rudy. But you won't even build for JT. I don't even really want to war you, just want you to stop running your mouth. Every DDE thread has to have some pissant comments from Rudy.

PS I was ready to mass Omega when Rudy stole my planet. But I was ordered not to. So there you go. We still have ties to many in your alliance. Whether you believe it or not.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

rudy your the only one wanting to antagonise war between oe and dde i dont think either side particularly wants one , but i hear you guys dont want to declare the war becuase of some masterminded political scheme you have goin :-" ooops said too much

i shoulod have waited for one of ETL's "OE HAVE FOUND THIS IN YOUR ALLIANCE!!?!?£"£$?!! :O " topics..... lol
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:rudy your the only one wanting to antagonise war between oe and dde i dont think either side particularly wants one , but i hear you guys dont want to declare the war becuase of some masterminded political scheme you have goin :-" ooops said too much

i shoulod have waited for one of ETL's "OE HAVE FOUND THIS IN YOUR ALLIANCE!!?!?£"£$?!! :O " topics..... lol

It goes deeper then a topic Guildy, much much deeper... :twisted:

Nah, i'm just lulzing and trollzing :smt056
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Very True Lord Kat...i still consider you and many others in DDE as allies.

Guild you spew as much crap as most...you know nothing...if you have nothing positive for this thread stay out.

OE if we have nothing productive to say here do not post!!!
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

well i still try

Nap breach was brokered to me but i rejected, dont get much nicer then that cause im just very nice and not like that **Filtered** Guild =D
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Lord Katsumoto wrote:Truth is i don't want to war Omega. Just you Rudy. But you won't even build for JT. I don't even really want to war you, just want you to stop running your mouth. Every DDE thread has to have some pissant comments from Rudy.

PS I was ready to mass Omega when Rudy stole my planet. But I was ordered not to. So there you go. We still have ties to many in your alliance. Whether you believe it or not.

Well you shouldnt be in our logs when both empires were trying to get a DRA. Its not nice to hit people you are getting a DRA with. ;)

As for the talking against DDE in your war threads....well members of DDE were against OE and talking crap in the last few months of the TAF/OE war. So just responding in kind. :D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:Truth is i don't want to war Omega. Just you Rudy. But you won't even build for JT. I don't even really want to war you, just want you to stop running your mouth. Every DDE thread has to have some pissant comments from Rudy.

Well you shouldnt be in our logs when both empires were trying to get a DRA. Its not nice to hit people you are getting a DRA with. ;)

As for the talking against DDE in your war threads....well members of DDE were against OE and talking crap in the last few months of the TAF/OE war. So just responding in kind. :D

Ok so why we're you then?

As for talking in your war threads, I made it plain as to why I was, I said my piece and moved on. As far as Im concerned for this dra to work long term I will need serious convincing it will work. After the 1st couple of days my assessment is it won't. And if it doesn't, you won't be able to even play.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Ok so why we're you then?

As for talking in your war threads, I made it plain as to why I was, I said my piece and moved on. As far as Im concerned for this dra to work long term I will need serious convincing it will work. After the 1st couple of days my assessment is it won't. And if it doesn't, you won't be able to even play.

I was going to post what you said, but whatever.

lets have this vendy and move on.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

Build a defense or something Rudy! then talk crap. :D

~Feri
Rudy Killer
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Game Over
Forum Elite

I was not in any discussions for a DRA. If there is a DRA, i'll honor it. If not then i farm. Thats what i've done from the beginning of time.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Lord Katsumoto wrote:I was not in any discussions for a DRA. If there is a DRA, i'll honor it. If not then i farm. Thats what i've done from the beginning of time.

Then your leaders failed you and the rest of DDE by not informing all of DDE that talks were going on for a DRA. So i dont fault you man.
Spoiler
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:I was not in any discussions for a DRA. If there is a DRA, i'll honor it. If not then i farm. Thats what i've done from the beginning of time.

Then your leaders failed you and the rest of DDE by not informing all of DDE that talks were going on for a DRA. So i dont fault you man.

I think my point is made with that and future actions justified.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

I think my point is made with that and future actions justified.

:smt043
Spoiler
Spoiler
Game Over
Forum Elite

Rudy Pena wrote:

I didn't say i didnt know there was talks of a dra. I said i was not involved in the discussions. There was a vote for a Dra. But until there's a DRA i don't see any reason not to farm. Sorry
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

So...war yet? 8-[
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161