Its open season on ~Sabaku no Gaara~+Officers

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Its open season on ~Sabaku no Gaara~+Officers

#-o

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

haven't read the entire thread so if I am repeating whats already been said I apologise

you said you just returned to the game, therefore you have played before, therefore you KNOW DDE, everyone who has played at any level knows DDE don't allow farming, oh yes, we farm indescrimanantly, of course we do, we revel in our double standards...lmao. Its not up to us to politely request you quit farming just cos you put it in your red title, any more than we do when people put it on their planet names. Being in our logs makes you a 'volunteer' that's how DDE rolls.

Usually when we do so, we leave officers out, however you chose to include officers, which leaves a fun way in for some of our war hungry mad men, that was a touch foolish of you, but hey-ho, you live and learn.

your only option is surrender, there is no shame in admitting to your mistakes.
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Eelyzabth wrote:haven't read the entire thread so if I am repeating whats already been said I apologise

you said you just returned to the game, therefore you have played before, therefore you KNOW DDE, everyone who has played at any level knows DDE don't allow farming, oh yes, we farm indescrimanantly, of course we do, we revel in our double standards...lmao. Its not up to us to politely request you quit farming just cos you put it in your red title, any more than we do when people put it on their planet names. Being in our logs makes you a 'volunteer' that's how DDE rolls.

Usually when we do so, we leave officers out, however you chose to include officers, which leaves a fun way in for some of our war hungry mad men, that was a touch foolish of you, but hey-ho, you live and learn.

your only option is surrender, there is no shame in admitting to your mistakes.

Lizzy for president =D>
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

:smt115 ...FM for Village Idiot...Thank you Seph and Mephis and for that matter all of DDE for your opinions and insight especially your obvious thoughts on OE
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

This isn't about OE mate, it's a bout a **Filtered** **Filtered** off starting shot then thinking he can hide behind a tag. If OE feels slighted by anything said I apologize for that, but this character made his own bed, ran his own mouth, posted his own dumbass statements.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

And he did so before he joined OE. We war warring him before he joined OE.

Just ask yourself what you would do if this was the other way around. OE isn't exactly known for being forgiving and allow people to get away with attacks on their members... Let's cut the BS and be honest here.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Merchant[LG+] wrote:JT still got a mouth on you like always I see #-o

I still remember when you were nothing but a little flee to me haha :P but I guess after 4years of not playing and you using some cash and having no life changes alot of things now dont they ;)

:smt081
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular

I dont bs i shoot from the gut you always get exactly what i think...KJ you say cut the bs here it is you were Omegan so you know we Honor vendettas plain and simple. You recieved my message back yesterday yet i see the excuse that hes tag hiding, far from it i encourage you to share my message.
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular

tag or no tag, this guy started this thread, this guy chose to 'vendetta' Sab and all his officers, so what is the problem, it is not DDE picking on a member of OE, its nothing to do with OE as an alliance, its HIS CHOICE not ours, so making a big fuss and insulting JT is acheiving nothing but bad feeling...
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

i got respect for this guy starting on dde but then to go to a alliance then expect them to stop is bit silly. lets be fair once dde smell blood they wont back down. :smt017
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular

Everyone seems a bit confused...hes more then happy to continue im just following our DRA...Mephis can quote line 10 in the DRA unfortunately for her it says as she quoted "problem with alli.ances"...does not say vendettas...oh well its your call OE will allow him to continue
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular

The DRA doesn't cover this situation, as he wasn't in OE when it started
My DDE Medals
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular

Ok so any members that join DDE or any that switch alliances arent covered either by your reasoning
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular

anyone joining DDE who already have issues outside of DDE are not protected, they are expected to deal with those issues themselves, we have had such applicants (yvonne for one, who dealt with her issues on her own, and never once complained or requested assistance) and we make it very clear to them that DDE is NOT a hiding place.

switching alliances within the empire is a different matter, they are DDE whether they are TSD TDD or Commandos

switching from a nuetral or friendly alliance to an enemy alliance, makes you an enemy
switching from an enemy alliance to a neutral or friendly one, can make you a 'runner' and therefore still an enemy, but not always, depends on the individual case and every case is assessed on its own merits.
My DDE Medals
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

We should all grow some and handle this where it belongs before some tard starts rumors.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “Vendetta corner”