Its open season on ~Sabaku no Gaara~+Officers

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Its open season on ~Sabaku no Gaara~+Officers

Field Marshall wrote:Good to see the underdog still has its bite. Good luck Merchant. Hame it couldn't have remained as a personal vendetta.

He has a bite? Ya this your attention seeking thread..are you doing anything merchant? Besides being a wannabe lookameeeee weeee?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Good to see the underdog still has its bite. Good luck Merchant. Hame it couldn't have remained as a personal vendetta.

He has a bite? Ya this your attention seeking thread..are you doing anything merchant? Besides being a wannabe lookameeeee weeee?

He seems to think so and that's the main thing :) sure its probably very little in the grand scheme of things. If you fight DDE and come out smiling, you are doing okay ;)

I'd recruit him, smells of DDE spirit...
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Field Marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

He seems to think so and that's the main thing :) sure its probably very little in the grand scheme of things. If you fight DDE and come out smiling, you are doing okay ;)

I'd recruit him, smells of DDE spirit...

yeah i was wondering why noone did, must be more to it .. it has but one outcome this topic...

Kill all leave nothin brothers and sisters..
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

wooo this guy must be good if it's tking all of you to take him :smt043
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

JT still got a mouth on you like always I see #-o

I still remember when you were nothing but a little flee to me haha :P but I guess after 4years of not playing and you using some cash and having no life changes alot of things now dont they ;)

Anywho

Yes it is sad that Sabaku and his(officer he had at the start) couldnt do this by themselves... Sad thing is I gave them Alot of def supers and def mercs to kill... then after they killed a bit of them I built a def with what was left and they couldnt mass it... they had to sab all the weapons(7different ppl for 2days lol) Mind you they have cov lvls 37-40... I only have 34 lmao

They took planets that werent worth anything however I took planets of my own(thanks for the nice attack/def duel) :P
They did catch me on ascended Ill give them that however.... they tried or still trying to descend me but fail everytime(for god sakes your personals are better and my accounts 4years old and you havent downed my account yet....)

So far like about 12+different ppl have hit me from DDE lol most of which were never Gaara's officers at first or ever :P

Also doing the send naq to me trick and then taking it is kinda old... just saying guys.

I am now off PPT(though I might not be around much for another day sense I do work usally 6days a week :P )

So far you have killed
Only a few million troops
Down some cheap planets
taken a little naq
and hit my ascended(which was a ok hit)

So other then my ascended I can replace everything in 3days....or less( I mean I jumped off PPT and farmed a few trillion naq which that alone covered my losses :P)

So what have they got out of this....nothing really(Using a lot of turns is all) I can just build up my fleets and make their worth while planets go away or make them loss 50% of there worth.

What Im getting out of this? I am getting some laughs, still farming naq and banking it, massed my 105million lifer count down taking out some spies and supers and what not to about 50million, oh and because of all the attacks on my ascended I got some Demi-Gods

SO I guess I should say thank you DDE bcs your actually helping my account more then hurting it :)
'It is Good that War is so Terrible or we might grow fond of it!'
Old Name (Lord of the Goauld)
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

I have gone back to OE where i was when i last played in 2008 and i will abid by DRA terms so this topic can be closed
'It is Good that War is so Terrible or we might grow fond of it!'
Old Name (Lord of the Goauld)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Merchant[LG+] wrote:I have gone back to OE where i was when i last played in 2008 and i will abid by DRA terms so this topic can be closed

I take back what I said :smt019
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
du5t1n_eh
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE
ID: 1919461

Merchant[LG+] wrote:I have gone back to OE where i was when i last played in 2008 and i will abid by DRA terms so this topic can be closed

im pretty sure under the terms of the dra between omega and dde, i think you ll find youll be excluded from that particular DRA unless agreed by both HC.
Forgotten Family Descensions
Spoiler
Ooggie1 has been descended
Leocal has been descended
Pertodonunca has been descended
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Field Marshall wrote:

Why cause he joined OE ?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Gandy 181 wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Why cause he joined OE ?

Earlier on...

No he doesn't have a bite and hides behind tags.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

He falls under all rules of the DRA...a vendy between people in our alliances must be agreed on by the empire HCs.
mephis
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TSD
Race: DDE
ID: 1909687

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:He falls under all rules of the DRA...a vendy between people in our alliances must be agreed on by the empire HCs.

This statement is untrue XD

Quoted from JT's Post about the OE dra itself

the terms do not cover any individual members that have a pre-existing ingame conflict with either alliance.

Therefore He IS NOT COVERED BY THE OE DRA :smt021
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS -TUN-TUK
Spoiler
SHIZZZO wrote: Rude comparison I know but, if I kicked ya in you r lag than told ya that it was not a real kick cause I did not kick you in the balls :D :D your words gave me this kind of an idea lol :D
NecroDeathMortum wrote:In Soviet Russia internet makes money off you!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Gandy 181 wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Why cause he joined OE ?

No because he made himself an enemy of DDE, merchant will not be covered by the DRA.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Merchant[LG+] wrote:JT still got a mouth on you like always I see #-o

I still remember when you were nothing but a little flee to me haha :P but I guess after 4years of not playing and you using some cash and having no life changes alot of things now dont they ;)

Anywho

Yes it is sad that Sabaku and his(officer he had at the start) couldnt do this by themselves... Sad thing is I gave them Alot of def supers and def mercs to kill... then after they killed a bit of them I built a def with what was left and they couldnt mass it... they had to sab all the weapons(7different ppl for 2days lol) Mind you they have cov lvls 37-40... I only have 34 lmao

They took planets that werent worth anything however I took planets of my own(thanks for the nice attack/def duel) :P
They did catch me on ascended Ill give them that however.... they tried or still trying to descend me but fail everytime(for god sakes your personals are better and my accounts 4years old and you havent downed my account yet....)

So far like about 12+different ppl have hit me from DDE lol most of which were never Gaara's officers at first or ever :P

Also doing the send naq to me trick and then taking it is kinda old... just saying guys.

I am now off PPT(though I might not be around much for another day sense I do work usally 6days a week :P )

So far you have killed
Only a few million troops
Down some cheap planets
taken a little naq
and hit my ascended(which was a ok hit)

So other then my ascended I can replace everything in 3days....or less( I mean I jumped off PPT and farmed a few trillion naq which that alone covered my losses :P)

So what have they got out of this....nothing really(Using a lot of turns is all) I can just build up my fleets and make their worth while planets go away or make them loss 50% of there worth.

What Im getting out of this? I am getting some laughs, still farming naq and banking it, massed my 105million lifer count down taking out some spies and supers and what not to about 50million, oh and because of all the attacks on my ascended I got some Demi-Gods

SO I guess I should say thank you DDE bcs your actually helping my account more then hurting it :)

Yet with all this jibberish you posted, you declared the war and the end result is tag hiding..well it's not going to work out, and looking at your account, 99% of what you posted is **Filtered**...anyways, put up or shut up.

Deni
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:He falls under all rules of the DRA...a vendy between people in our alliances must be agreed on by the empire HCs.

:smt043

poor guy... Oh well :smt047
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod

Return to “Vendetta corner”