Anyone for a challenge?

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Anyone for a challenge?

So...

I am offering myself to any alliance / team that would like to practise their teamwork, or massing skills.

As some know already, i have a rather large Defense.

What im looking for is the chance to provide a target (free of consequences) to an alliance, or team of players (or a solo player) that would like the chance to experience taking down a big defense.

My Only Rules:

- No AC'ing Spies (its my def im offering...)
- You DO NOT take me to ZERO, but leave me with my weapons (I will sell them once my def hits 1t or less)
- I will keep my MS in, so you can kill that also if you like.
- I will either attack back (gives a level of skill / quickness to be considered) or just play defensively or not at all, which ever you prefer (provided you dont all have 60t def's :P)

Is anyone game to take on the task? does anyone need to brush up on their skills? or does anyone want some free ME without consequences?

Post here or PM me, and it may become possible :)
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: Anyone for a challenge?

+100t def with you online repairing and we are not allowed to use any tricks? :-k
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Loki™ wrote:+100t def with you online repairing and we are not allowed to use any tricks? :-k
Not just repairing. Having seen Tziki in action, he will alternate repairing and attacking. ;) He is a pretty good online fighter, and in main with the caps, given sufficient reserves for the attacker, the defender is always doomed. :-D So yes, this would be training for defence for Tziki and could be an epic opportunity for an alliance/empire to teach their not-so-newbies how to work together (blocking attacks, repairing, cover fire, simultaneous siege strikes, and so on).

Great offer, Tziki. ;) Hope you have fun!
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Loki™ wrote:+100t def with you online repairing and we are not allowed to use any tricks? :-k
Not just repairing. Having seen Tziki in action, he will alternate repairing and attacking. ;) He is a pretty good online fighter, and in main with the caps, given sufficient reserves for the attacker, the defender is always doomed. :-D So yes, this would be training for defence for Tziki and could be an epic opportunity for an alliance/empire to teach their not-so-newbies how to work together (blocking attacks, repairing, cover fire, simultaneous siege strikes, and so on).

:neutral:
seems more like a deathtrap, you dont get to kill the spies, so little ME, as you will lose 3x in attackin especially with him online defeding and possibly replacing supers seeing as your not allowed to sab he wont be needin the spies

and if you dont have a war war from several people, it wont matter how many numbers you have as the crit will ruin the attack so it may aswell be 1

tziki, your either after easy ME or are worried someone is coming for your defence soon with no rules to stop em :smt047
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I'll rumble, but not with those restrictions.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Guild wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

:neutral:
seems more like a deathtrap, you dont get to kill the spies, so little ME, as you will lose 3x in attackin especially with him online defeding and possibly replacing supers seeing as your not allowed to sab he wont be needin the spies

and if you dont have a war war from several people, it wont matter how many numbers you have as the crit will ruin the attack so it may aswell be 1

tziki, your either after easy ME or are worried someone is coming for your defence soon with no rules to stop em :smt047
Aw, I misread the spies thing. -_- Thought the idea was a full many-on-one massing.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

The online term was a loose one really. Id only really want to be online to make sure rules are adhered to.

it would be more of a straight mass/mass idea, I suggested many vs one so that costs could be reduced.

But im open to suggestions for terms :)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:tziki, your either after easy ME or are worried someone is coming for your defence soon with no rules to stop em :smt047

me.. worried? never!

Id just like to lower my defense, and thought some fun could be had with it :)
--------
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Contrary to popular speculation the best kind of onliner is nox/ crit on with no phasing, but 100 t defense is too big for that and too easy to jack if you are offline, but still..I'll be your huckleberry ;) combination attack and jack ya :-D

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:Contrary to popular speculation the best kind of onliner is nox/ crit on with no phasing, but 100 t defense is too big for that and too easy to jack if you are offline, but still..I'll be your huckleberry ;) combination attack and jack ya :-D

Kev's head hurts...
--------
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

If you would give me a month I will take this offer. :smt047
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

hahaaaa finally someone with balls!!

and none other than my old officer wolf :)

cant promise you'll get it wolf but at this rate your looking safe!
--------
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Tziki, once again offering himself out like a cheap **Filtered**
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

I'm a tad bit confused as to what the challenge is. If you're online and just defending, there's no challenge involved, you'll phase before the def hits 1T.

If we go both way online, I guess there's some fun to be had, but stopping at 1T takes away the taste of victory imo. Tango all the way to 0, both sides, now that would be fun.

If you're offline, it's boring.

If you wanna go for a proper onliner, all the way to 0, I might be game. :smt047
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

the general idea is that someone masses my defense, and has the chance to practise working as a team, or just wanting to know they can do it.

That can either be with me attacking back, to add a bit of a challenge to it, or with me not attacking.

I havent said id use nox / crit, that is something that can be discussed :)
--------

Return to “Vendetta corner”