Huxley vs Robert

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Re: Huxley vs Robert

Yh i am just looking to make a quick buck

loool

Hux has no choice lmaoo u see a war thread i am usally there offering uu for sale lmao
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Gandy 181 wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Gandy 181 wrote:I think he thinks he knws ur real name mate

where was u hiding the tom part

always thought u was called ALEX u lied to me =D>

From what I hear your about to get one too ;)

JT if i am declared a vendetta i will LOL even more than anything as ur own members have seen things anyhow

Gd luck hux

not that u need it

Suit yourself.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:As they say, oh hai tom :-D

Yea I'll take you on next. About Wednesday ext week when I come off vac.

Atleast now everyone knows where you are, and where Huxley is..well actually we knew where hux was all along :roll:

Interesting tale old chap, I got no idea what your talking about :-k

Just the fact I know for a fact only 1 person outside of DDE that can beat rob3rt ;)

Just thought I'd bring this humorous quote encase anybody missed it. He's saying only one person in the entire server (outside DDE) can take Robert in a onliner, FACT? lol.

If you want some facts, I 0'd Rob3rt hmm countless times in our onliner. My defence didn't fall once, inFACT, my defence suffered a 25% detuction by the end of it. Good facts are good.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
DeMiSe
Fledgling Forumer

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:

Atleast now everyone knows where you are, and where Huxley is..well actually we knew where hux was all along :roll:

Just the fact I know for a fact only 1 person outside of DDE that can beat rob3rt ;)

Just thought I'd bring this humorous quote encase anybody missed it. He's saying only one person in the entire server (outside DDE) can take Robert in a onliner, FACT? lol.

If you want some facts, I 0'd Rob3rt hmm countless times in our onliner. My defence didn't fall once, inFACT, my defence suffered a 25% detuction by the end of it. Good facts are good.
hux you know what they say about empty barrels they make the most noise I see you crapping on alot and not doing much ?
Huxley
Forum Elder

DeMiSe wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:

hux you know what they say about empty barrels they make the most noise I see you crapping on alot and not doing much ?

Please enlighten me, what more can one do? :smt017
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Ive beaten robert several times online so not that true ;)
He has beaten me too just to throw that in too :razz:

Good luck all

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

I remember when i was an AG with a tiny army and rob3rt massed me for 1 120T hit on ascended.. then didnt let me build anything for months, i couldnt even touch him because i had a 33 covert, DDE have their year old 'because im in DDE, im automatically better than everyone else in the game' attitude back
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huntalaar wrote:I remember when i was an AG with a tiny army and rob3rt massed me for 1 120T hit on ascended.. then didnt let me build anything for months, i couldnt even touch him because i had a 33 covert, DDE have their year old 'because im in DDE, im automatically better than everyone else in the game' attitude back

You wanna play too?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Huntalaar wrote:I remember when i was an AG with a tiny army and rob3rt massed me for 1 120T hit on ascended.. then didnt let me build anything for months, i couldnt even touch him because i had a 33 covert, DDE have their year old 'because im in DDE, im automatically better than everyone else in the game' attitude back

Hey there old friend - DDE is def not like that, we give second chances and you don't have to do anything but look through our rankings to see that we allow almost everyone to prove themselves. Even players that certain other alliances wanted to sit on and push out of the game. We took them in, trained them and helped them become better players. We give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

DDE has taken big steps in training and assisting new players in this game. In fact, it is quite admirable. DDE has from it's beginning been training newcomers - not to mention protecting them.

But yes we mass hard for hits. That's for certain. We are one hell of a family. With bonds that go way beyond the tag.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Game Over
Forum Elite

Dde has always been confident, some may even say cocky. Of course we're gonna say we can beat everyone elas on the server. How would it look if i said robert is probably in the top 1000 fighters No Robert is at the top. Huxley seems decent too, haven't had the pleasure yet.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

"I"

I am anger
Under pressure
Lost it cages
A prisoner
The first to escape
I am wicked
I am Dominium
Strength in numbers
A lie
The number is one

[Chorus:]
I - I - I
Everything that I see is for me
Yes, I am giant
I'm a monster
Breaking windows
In houses
Buildings of glass
Rebel rebel
Holy outlaw
Ride together
Don't try it
The power's in one

I - I - I
I am standing alone
But I can rock you
I - I - I
On the edge of the blade
But the knife can't cut the hero down
I am virgin
I'm a **Filtered**
Giving nothing
The taker
The maker of war
I'll smash your face in
But with a smile
All together
You'll never
Be stronger than me

I - I - I
Right here on my own
But I still rock you
I - I - I
Don't follow behind
Just leave me on the outside
I - I - I
I am standing alone
But I can shock you
I - I - I
On the edge of the blade
But no one makes the hero bleed
(No, no, no)
I am hunger
Feed my head
All together
You'll never
Never make the hero bleed
(No, no, no)

Deni
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

did the true here ;)
you have something with my brother :smt036 i don.t mass you for 1 hit in ascend ;)

:-$ :-$
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Kjarkur wrote:

Hey there old friend - DDE is def not like that, we give second chances and you don't have to do anything but look through our rankings to see that we allow almost everyone to prove themselves. Even players that certain other alliances wanted to sit on and push out of the game. We took them in, trained them and helped them become better players. We give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

DDE has taken big steps in training and assisting new players in this game. In fact, it is quite admirable. DDE has from it's beginning been training newcomers - not to mention protecting them.

But yes we mass hard for hits. That's for certain. We are one hell of a family. With bonds that go way beyond the tag.

-KJ

nicely said KJ...... :smt060

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

@JT, just out of curiosity, have you ever said that to anyone with a similair covert level/account to you?

@Robert, this was when i had a different name ingame to huntalaar

@KJ, I admit maybe i was wrong to say DDE, just a select few, as JT just demonstrated
Huxley
Forum Elder

Might as well post it here.

I am about to be permanently banned for commenting **Filtered**, lol.

This will be my last post on these forums for up to 2years. Have a good one people, all the best.

Not sure what's going on atm, but I'm guessing Robert has some R/L issues with being on vacation. Hit me up on MSN for more onliners soon hopefully :)
Last edited by Empy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ~Empy

Return to “Vendetta corner”