Lord Foster, a gift...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

Re: Lord Foster, a gift...

xDaku wrote:Kick this idiot's ass. ;)

Good luck foster, you'll need it.

tsk tsk.
be nice.

xDaku wrote:
Complaining about 10m on a 900b.

Don't think so. ;)

as opposed to an alliance that masses in return for 1 hit?
to
*snigger*

EDIT: i was going to continue to respond, but this thread is dominated by young players who dont remember the time RAIDING didnt even exist. so i doubt any kind of common sense would be adhered too.

As for why im posting here.

Foster is my mate, plain and simple.

and here is another plain truth, this is a war game, someone shows up in your logs, you BLAST them.

i remember the days when [n00b_hunters] recievied 1 hit for any reason, wed mass the alliance and all officers. all this whining about fair hits.

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

White Widow wrote:

tsk tsk.
be nice.

xDaku wrote:

Don't think so. ;)

to
*snigger*

EDIT: i was going to continue to respond, but this thread is dominated by young players who dont remember the time RAIDING didnt even exist. so i doubt any kind of common sense would be adhered too.

and here is another plain truth, this is a war game, someone shows up in your logs, you BLAST them.

i remember the days when [n00b_hunters] recievied 1 hit for any reason, wed mass the alliance and all officers. all this whining about fair hits.

dont worry mate, all your talk and what not... still waiting for you to drop ppt with something to blast ;) at this rate it will be just turn farming you for 8b a turn :smt043
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

White Widow wrote:

tsk tsk.
be nice.

xDaku wrote:

Don't think so. ;)

to
*snigger*

out of curiousity I've been playing since Oct 05, raiding was in play then.. when wasn't it?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Eärendil wrote:
fem fatale wrote:
White Widow wrote:

tsk tsk.
be nice.

xDaku wrote:

Don't think so. ;)

to
*snigger*

out of curiousity I've been playing since Oct 05, raiding was in play then.. when wasn't it?

May 5th, 2005.

But I remember raiding being implemented and my account isnt that old (late 05) :-k
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

The old "I've been here longer" argument, lol.

Who's whining? Our guys always offer a vendetta. ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

xDaku wrote:The old "I've been here longer" argument, lol.

do they?

need i remind you of the 2 guys in your alliance that declared a war and then sat statless and doing nothing?

Or are you just plain ignoring that fact and talking crap anyway in the hope that if you ignore it everyone else will to?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
xDaku
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:

do they?

need i remind you of the 2 guys in your alliance that declared a war and then sat statless and doing nothing?

Or are you just plain ignoring that fact and talking crap anyway in the hope that if you ignore it everyone else will to?

Funny how sebastian had kills in his ME then. Must have been a glitch in the game. :roll:
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Foster wrote:Hi everyone
I am looking forward to this vendetta both for the experience and the opportunity to get my name out there. Sounds like the situation may have been a little twisted but basically i had 12mil uu brokered to me and i was unable to train them for approx 25mins cos i got disconnected. In this time Drahzar came across my account and raided forth. Once finished my def was 0'd. Although this may have been unintentional it upset me so i made the request to have returned.
Basically Drahzar refused and we are where we are.
I hope to keep this a clean , fun time for us both. I Have agreed to the terms and thankyou for making them fair to a smaller account like mine :)

Lord Foster

**Below is the PM conversation we had resulting in this vendetta.If you please, read on. This will answer any discepancy there may be about what was said:

You mass me and run to ppt.
Weak as piss
This leaves u wirh 2 options.....
Return half my **** as they were decwnt hits
Dont return and and deal with the conseqences
Let me know. U have 24 hrs

lol 10 mill uu on a 900 bill defense is the same as 6-8Trill out on a 900bill defense, as your defense was not substantial enough to protect the amount of uu out the raid was fair, and so i will not be repaying the losses.
if you think it was an unfair hit talk to FS HC.
Drahazar
the raid was intentional, your defense was just collateral.

As mentioned i only asked for half my uu returned as i did say the hits were fair. This has been brought to the attention of both my CO and HC with great interest. Tziki recommends you return ALL my uu AND repay damages i think my option is more than fair!!
Is this your final answer?
You have 12hrs remaining

As the entire hit was fair, i will be returning no uu. I will pay back uu because you are not able to protect it. if you want to challenge me to a vendetta you can, although i advise heavily against this course of action.
A fair hit is a fair hit, if you defense was not high enough to protect your uu then either build it higher, or train more uu into slaves rather than leaving them exposed.
This was a free helpful lesson in profitable raiding.
So in conclusion my answer is this, you will get nothing from me, any attacks from you against me will be considered an act of war. So i guess the ball is in your court.
Drahazar

Then so be it
I have tried to remain diplomatic and peaceful in this matter. I have at no point denied the fairness of the hits nor have i recoginsed the need for some reward for your \'lucky\' find. i have not requested compensation for my def losses nor i have asked for more than share of your spoils
Once my PPT ends it is my intention to have you 0\'d in compensation for my loses. You cast the first acts of war both in your declaration to me and your two full pages in my logs. Any action i take will only be retaliation to your descision here and i loose no sleep thinking i started this.
You can keep your 10mil uu and loose many more or accept the 5mil i offer and stay ahead out of this encounter
This will be my final offer of a peaceful solution
Lord Foster

Starts with looking forward to a fun vendetta, shows his disrespectful threats involving threats to be zeroed, and then at end offers peaceful solution...LMAO Show the community what they forgot, that drahazar and FS are stand up dudes, who show polite gameplay and always offer vendettas when it's due, and in this case it was due, and it is offered.

I believe this is now in the hands of Drahazar, and Lord Foster and the respective diplo's. :smt025
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Foster wrote:Hi everyone
I am looking forward to this vendetta both for the experience and the opportunity to get my name out there. Sounds like the situation may have been a little twisted but basically i had 12mil uu brokered to me and i was unable to train them for approx 25mins cos i got disconnected. In this time Drahzar came across my account and raided forth. Once finished my def was 0'd. Although this may have been unintentional it upset me so i made the request to have returned.
Basically Drahzar refused and we are where we are.
I hope to keep this a clean , fun time for us both. I Have agreed to the terms and thankyou for making them fair to a smaller account like mine :)

Lord Foster

**Below is the PM conversation we had resulting in this vendetta.If you please, read on. This will answer any discepancy there may be about what was said:

You mass me and run to ppt.
Weak as piss
This leaves u wirh 2 options.....
Return half my **** as they were decwnt hits
Dont return and and deal with the conseqences
Let me know. U have 24 hrs

lol 10 mill uu on a 900 bill defense is the same as 6-8Trill out on a 900bill defense, as your defense was not substantial enough to protect the amount of uu out the raid was fair, and so i will not be repaying the losses.
if you think it was an unfair hit talk to FS HC.
Drahazar
the raid was intentional, your defense was just collateral.

As mentioned i only asked for half my uu returned as i did say the hits were fair. This has been brought to the attention of both my CO and HC with great interest. Tziki recommends you return ALL my uu AND repay damages i think my option is more than fair!!
Is this your final answer?
You have 12hrs remaining

As the entire hit was fair, i will be returning no uu. I will pay back uu because you are not able to protect it. if you want to challenge me to a vendetta you can, although i advise heavily against this course of action.
A fair hit is a fair hit, if you defense was not high enough to protect your uu then either build it higher, or train more uu into slaves rather than leaving them exposed.
This was a free helpful lesson in profitable raiding.
So in conclusion my answer is this, you will get nothing from me, any attacks from you against me will be considered an act of war. So i guess the ball is in your court.
Drahazar

Then so be it
I have tried to remain diplomatic and peaceful in this matter. I have at no point denied the fairness of the hits nor have i recoginsed the need for some reward for your \'lucky\' find. i have not requested compensation for my def losses nor i have asked for more than share of your spoils
Once my PPT ends it is my intention to have you 0\'d in compensation for my loses. You cast the first acts of war both in your declaration to me and your two full pages in my logs. Any action i take will only be retaliation to your descision here and i loose no sleep thinking i started this.
You can keep your 10mil uu and loose many more or accept the 5mil i offer and stay ahead out of this encounter
This will be my final offer of a peaceful solution
Lord Foster

What exactly where you threatening to do?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

do they?

Funny how sebastian had kills in his ME then. Must have been a glitch in the game. :roll:

or the side effect of farming other accounts.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

~Tziki~ wrote:
xDaku wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

do they?

psst... just call him a sniper, slander always wins :smt043
Talking as a Mod
xDaku
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:
xDaku wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

do they?

Aaaaaand once again you've proven your idiocy publicly by thinking seb farmed. Well done.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

yes, because its idiocy to presume someone actually plays the game rather than just buying some fun when they can afford it...?

Heaven help us if we all start playing as was intended and actually farm naq instead of buying, the server would overload!!! :O
--------
xDaku
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:yes, because its idiocy to presume someone actually plays the game rather than just buying some fun when they can afford it...?

Heaven help us if we all start playing as was intended and actually farm naq instead of buying, the server would overload!!! :O

You're on a roll, keep going. ;)

Good display for my young ones to learn spotting idiocy. Thanks! :)
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

~Tziki~ wrote:yes, because its idiocy to presume someone actually plays the game rather than just buying some fun when they can afford it...?

I almost fell off my chair :smt043
Talking as a Mod

Return to “Vendetta corner”