Sarparto VS Angel of Valor

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Sarparto VS Angel of Valor

A blinding flash of light appear in the skies above

Imperius yells "Where is this pathetic excuse for a being SAPARTO"

"a young angel in training, by the name of Anu, has been defiled by this demonic entity called Saparto"
"Anu, new to the heavens, trying to further ascend the plains of the eternity, but is unable to due constant distractions and raids against his lands and people"

Anu comes forward, tired and covered in the ashes of those who have perished so far under the tyranny of Saparto, and PM's"Ive tried to reason with him, but he keeps saying build a big enuf def to cover my income, theres no point cause im trying to ascend, i took the same theory and took a planet that had no def to see how he liked it.
he massed me.

Imperius, with tears of rage and anger, building deep within,"Anu, dear angel, leave this to me, you concentrate on your teachings and growth, i will destroy this cowardly demon"

1 week Vendetta.
Main and Ascended.
No planets/Officers.

OR

You can apologise publicy on here, broker him 1m UU and 1T Naq for losses.

Stop being a bully and scaring away new players.

This has nothing to do with Ricos and/or Taura Alliance. Will drop tags if necassary.

This is personal as i helped get Anu into the game, and is a RL friend.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Re: Sarparto VS Angel of Valor

Your friend took a planet before he was massed. Vendetta denied.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Not part of my terms BM, sorry.

As per my understanding, Saparto told Anu to build a worthy defence to protect what was his.

Works both ways, u dont want to lose a planet, build a def.

As i said, i will drop Tags if need be BM, this isnt about Ricos or TA, its about Sarparto and Anu, and now me.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell

Honours and Awards

Imperius wrote:Not part of my terms BM, sorry.

As per my understanding, Saparto told Anu to build a worthy defence to protect what was his.

Works both ways, u dont want to lose a planet, build a def.

As i said, i will drop Tags if need be BM, this isnt about Ricos or TA, its about Sarparto and Anu, and now me.

Let me tell you my terms. I don't care if you drop tags or not, still going to be an issue. If Anu has a problem with Sarparto, he can vendetta him, or else he shouldn't be stealing planets. You even do a farming hit on Sarparto, and we got ourselves a much bigger issue. Vendetta denied.
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Imperius
Forum Intermediate

1 week Vendetta.
Main and Ascended.
No planets/Officers.

OR

You can apologise publicy on here, broker him 1m UU and 1T Naq for losses.

Refer to the above.

PS - Pretty sure your names not Saparto. So unless Sarparto accepts for himself, or apologies and refunds. This will stand.

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

I did everything I could to avoid escalating this, in my opinion.

As Anu mentioned I told him to increase his def, or decrease his income. Both things were doable and he refused.

I told him he could go to perg, because I too have a friend that just joined sgw and the first thing I did was tell him to run to perg so as to avoid bigger players claiming him as a farm. Again, Anu refused.

I even showed him the common courtesy I send to all who respond to me farming them. I found him in my farm list with a more than reasonable amount of naq to farm (60+ bil on 350+ bil def) and instead of farming him I pm'd him to let him know he should bank the naq because it was more than enough for me to reasonably farm. I left, got a couple of cavities filled, came back and he had not banked his naq. So I farmed 93 bil off of the 350+ bil def.

He took my planet, in response, and maybe because he's new he didn't realize the difference between farming and stealing a planet.

Imperius, you and I both know there's a difference between farming naq and stealing a planet.

It is for the above reasons that I reject the vendetta.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

i understand the farming aspect, as i have told him to be more active and bank more when he can.

Ive told him not to bother with big def etcs, as he wants to ascend as quick as possible.

So by massing a new player, you think that will teach him a lesson? Hitting a smaller player with pretty much nothing? :smt117

:smt018 Still stands. Pay him back what you have taken from him, in both UU and Naq. :smt018

Im sure Anu will Vendi you....... in 12 months time when he has an account similar to you.

in the words of a good friend of mine Mike Posner "That ass makes me wanna Ooooo, you know exactly what you do, i would really like to that home, everybody here knows....

:smt060 She looks like sex :smt060 "

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell

Honours and Awards

There are consequences to actions. Your friend learned that the hard way, perhaps you should teach him better if you wish him to not get hurt. You have our answer, any attack by you on Sarparto will be an act of war by Ricos on the Tauri Alliance and will be dealt with as such.
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Imperius
Forum Intermediate

There are consequences to actions. Your friend learned that the hard way, perhaps you should teach him better if you wish him to not get hurt. You have our answer, any attack by you on Sarparto will be an act of war by Ricos on the Tauri Alliance and will be dealt with as such.

:smt117

Wasnt asking for 'our' answer, so please butt out. ](*,)

Saparto - Choice is yours.

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Imperius wrote:Imperius, with tears of rage and anger, building deep within,"Anu, dear angel, leave this to me, you concentrate on your teachings and growth, i will destroy this cowardly demon"

lol.. you cried

but come on saparto, picking on a prior with 16m army? [-(
Death is the Road to Awe

sarparto
Forum Regular

Imperius wrote:Ive told him not to bother with big def etcs, as he wants to ascend as quick as possible.

So by massing a new player, you think that will teach him a lesson? Hitting a smaller player with pretty much nothing? :smt117

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that if our rolls were reversed I would have told my friend to get in to perg the second he started playing so he could ascend faster without the fear of bigger accounts hitting him. After he refused to enter perg, and the second he got massed for stealing a planet, I'd tell him stealing planets are an act of war and that he should get to perg so as to avoid being farmed by larger accounts.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

See now that attitude of bigger players telling the newbies how to play and what to do really inserts profanities as to avoid forum ban me off.

Shouldnt new players, be able to start up, play exactly how they want?
Understand farming - im as guilty as the next, but as soon as someone tells me there active and asks me to stop, i stop, and if they need help, i help them. Not inserts more profanities as to avoid a ban againing mass them....

regardless of what rules 10:1 blah blah blah, we need all the players we can get, not for farms but to keep the game alive.

SO yes Saparto. Repay him. Or i will pick on someone too.

BMMJ - i am no longer part of Ricos, so as far as acts of war goes, you will have to talk to their HC :smt047 . :smt064

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

perg is for new players, they can choose to play main.. choose to play however they want, but the numbers don't lie - they get owned. :smt062

"not apart of ricos".. lol as of 30 seonds ingame, you can't rejoin at will? :-"
Death is the Road to Awe

Imperius
Forum Intermediate

perg is for new players, they can choose to play main.. choose to play however they want, but the numbers don't lie - they get owned.

"not apart of ricos".. lol as of 30 seonds ingame, you can't rejoin at will?

they can choose, indeed. consequences, indeed.

Butterfly effect all over again. gets farmed, takes a planet, gets massed, usually quit.
my reality, gets farmed, takes a planet, gets massed, gets a bigger gun. gets even.

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
sarparto
Forum Regular

Imperius wrote:See now that attitude of bigger players telling the newbies how to play and what to do really inserts profanities as to avoid forum ban me off.

Shouldnt new players, be able to start up, play exactly how they want?
Understand farming - im as guilty as the next, but as soon as someone tells me there active and asks me to stop, i stop, and if they need help, i help them. Not inserts more profanities as to avoid a ban againing mass them....

regardless of what rules 10:1 blah blah blah, we need all the players we can get, not for farms but to keep the game alive.

SO yes Saparto. Repay him. Or i will pick on someone too.

BMMJ - i am no longer part of Ricos, so as far as acts of war goes, you will have to talk to their HC :smt047 . :smt064

I hate when bigger players do that too, which is why I didn't tell him how to play. He responded to show me he was active and I gave him suggestions on how to handle a situation where you're being farmed by a bigger player, namely +def/-inc/perg, and he refused them all. I gave him a pass while farming because as you stated he needs to bank more. I tried again and again to let him off the hook and he repeatedly just threw it in my face. All of this didn't have to be a thing. He chose to make it a thing and now that it's a thing he's running to you.

Return to “Vendetta corner”