Sarparto VS Angel of Valor

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Re: Sarparto VS Angel of Valor

Mathlord wrote:So...why do Rico's mass when they lose planets?

All TAF planets are protected.

Because if we can handle our own we will. Just like when I got massed I made it clear for no one in Ricos to help me because this was something that was between me and iFlux/Mathlord/TAF. There is a difference between being in an alliance with comradery and helping when needed compared to hiding in an alliance and using the name as protection 8) A dual with 0 def, especially like the one I took says he's hoping the alliance name is enough to protect it....

dgb wrote:
JediMasterX wrote:I dont care what your alliance. If you have something and want to keep it put a defence on it. At least let me know you want it and then I may try to work with you. Naq, planets, uu, etc. If the only protection on a planet is your alliance then you're making your alliance look bad. Especially when you dont even mass me back yourself. Sounds a lot like..... :smt047

-JMX

you no as well as i do that defence or no defence you take a planet from a big alliance or even small theres a chance youl get massed,its a risk you take.

Yes, I honestly expected iFlux to do it. I expected to get massed. Especially judging me and him are some what even accounts. However Mathlord? I understand the whole alliance thing, but I guess Mathlord had his doubts on iFlux and did it himself knowing I wouldnt be able to touch his obviously much stronger account than mine. Or iFlux was too scared. One of the two. :-k

-JMX
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Sarpy has always been a stand up guy, its actions like helping a newbie with advice even after its been shoved in his face that makes him awesome.

Love you dude ;)

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

marshall wrote:Sarpy has always been a stand up guy, its actions like helping a newbie with advice even after its been shoved in his face that makes him awesome.

Love you dude ;)

Marshie! :smt060

How's it going?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

JediMasterX wrote:

Because if we can handle our own we will. Just like when I got massed I made it clear for no one in Ricos to help me because this was something that was between me and iFlux/Mathlord/TAF. There is a difference between being in an alliance with comradery and helping when needed compared to hiding in an alliance and using the name as protection 8) A dual with 0 def, especially like the one I took says he's hoping the alliance name is enough to protect it....

dgb wrote:
JediMasterX wrote:I dont care what your alliance. If you have something and want to keep it put a defence on it. At least let me know you want it and then I may try to work with you. Naq, planets, uu, etc. If the only protection on a planet is your alliance then you're making your alliance look bad. Especially when you dont even mass me back yourself. Sounds a lot like..... :smt047

-JMX

you no as well as i do that defence or no defence you take a planet from a big alliance or even small theres a chance youl get massed,its a risk you take.

Yes, I honestly expected iFlux to do it. I expected to get massed. Especially judging me and him are some what even accounts. However Mathlord? I understand the whole alliance thing, but I guess Mathlord had his doubts on iFlux and did it himself knowing I wouldnt be able to touch his obviously much stronger account than mine. Or iFlux was too scared. One of the two. :-k

-JMX

An alliance is well within its rights to defend its members. Two of you stole planets from IFLuX within twenty minutes of eachother. Many in the past would have considered that an act of war by one alliance on the other. I was merely leveling the player numbers in the match ;) Regardless, though. We reserve the right to hit anyone who provokes us however we best see fit. Nature of the game, we don't play by your rules, we play by ours and I hate vendettas. There are always consequences for being in our logs. Farmers are given some leeway and are warned first before overly hostile action is returned upon them. People that steal planets or mass defenses? Well then...that's a whole other story...

PS You talk about IFLuX...how's your ascended account doing?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Sap your a coward, end of story.

This can be closed until such time when Saparto grows some kahoonies.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Imperius wrote:Sap your a coward, end of story.

This can be closed until such time when Saparto grows some kahoonies.

Sarp wasn't the one who opened a thread promising to mass him...then not ;)

This sap fellow though...yeah total coward.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Imperius wrote:Sap your a coward, end of story.

I disagree.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

lol Math.

I challenged him to a vendetta, to which he rejected.

a couple of big mouths, with some lvl 38s and stupid amount of spys out in the open, got all macho, wouldnt let him fight for himself, OR accept 1 v 1's.

So yes, Cough Cowards Cough
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Imperius wrote:lol Math.

I challenged him to a vendetta, to which he rejected.

a couple of big mouths, with some lvl 38s and stupid amount of spys out in the open, got all macho, wouldnt let him fight for himself, OR accept 1 v 1's.

So yes, Cough Cowards Cough

A couple people with smaller accounts than yours got all macho and you ran away saying it's unfair?

God you are dull.

PS Welcome back to Rico's ;)
Spoiler

---
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Where did i run away?

You poor deluded old man. :smt021

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

:-D

Party rockin in the house tonight ;)
Spoiler

---
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

lol.

Winter is nearly over Stark.

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

When the cold winds cease, the North awakens again...
Spoiler

---
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

lol...

RahL
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Mathlord wrote:
JediMasterX wrote:

dgb wrote:

-JMX

-JMX

An alliance is well within its rights to defend its members. Two of you stole planets from IFLuX within twenty minutes of eachother. Many in the past would have considered that an act of war by one alliance on the other. I was merely leveling the player numbers in the match ;) Regardless, though. We reserve the right to hit anyone who provokes us however we best see fit. Nature of the game, we don't play by your rules, we play by ours and I hate vendettas. There are always consequences for being in our logs. Farmers are given some leeway and are warned first before overly hostile action is returned upon them. People that steal planets or mass defenses? Well then...that's a whole other story...

PS You talk about IFLuX...how's your ascended account doing?

Im not descended so its doing fine. lol.

Lets brag about a server no one plays....
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}

Return to “Vendetta corner”