Sarparto VS Angel of Valor

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

Re: Sarparto VS Angel of Valor

I wonder whay I have headache every day for last 5 or 6 days. Is it for working 10-12 hour shifts at 30 degres+, or for reading post like these every day when I get home.... ](*,) ](*,)

ANYWAY.....for now all stand down please,I will talk with imperious and please Taf HC also give a kick in the ass to your members about planet defs and stuff. We all know planets with no defs will be taken at some point,so if you value the planet protect it. I know planet thefts piss people off in general,so I wont argue TAF on that,since we do the same thing if someone takes the planet from ricos.

I had a convo with Math yesterday about the same problem,we sorted it in a good manner.In ricos defence math took from ashrak huge amount of UU,that he didnt protect months ago and we let it slip....why,...because it was ashraks fault he didnt protect them....

So as I said,I will talk with Imperious,how convo goes,I will inform Math about it......

If in all and all Imperious decides to go on with the vendy,it will be on his own accord,and he wont rejoin ricos in that time,so please BMMJ13 dont talk about war and stuff against Ricos.

I hope I was clear enough for all on this matter....

Regards

Fallen Gabriel
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Fallen Gabriel wrote:I wonder whay I have headache every day for last 5 or 6 days. Is it for working 10-12 hour shifts at 30 degres+, or for reading post like these every day when I get home.... ](*,) ](*,)

ANYWAY.....for now all stand down please,I will talk with imperious and please Taf HC also give a kick in the ass to your members about planet defs and stuff. We all know planets with no defs will be taken at some point,so if you value the planet protect it. I know planet thefts piss people off in general,so I wont argue TAF on that,since we do the same thing if someone takes the planet from ricos.

I had a convo with Math yesterday about the same problem,we sorted it in a good manner.In ricos defence math took from ashrak huge amount of UU,that he didnt protect months ago and we let it slip....why,...because it was ashraks fault he didnt protect them....

So as I said,I will talk with Imperious,how convo goes,I will inform Math about it......

If in all and all Imperious decides to go on with the vendy,it will be on his own accord,and he wont rejoin ricos in that time,so please BMMJ13 dont talk about war and stuff against Ricos.

I hope I was clear enough for all on this matter....

Regards

Fallen Gabriel

What a boring out come
MOD SPEAK
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Kind a sensible one dont you think having read through the rest of this topic :P
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

~Belsamber~ wrote:Kind a sensible one dont you think having read through the rest of this topic :P

I know what a shame... :sge :smt093 :sge
MOD SPEAK
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

ohh well this answers my question in that PM i sent you imperious lol

well I hope this can be a fair vendetta , saparto shouldnt be massing 16mil priors , even im not that low and yah , build some def on your planets if you value them

have fun angel of valor
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Yes actions have consequences. Some of you fail to realize how the "16 mil army size prior" is in the wrong, no matter what size or small of an account they are.

You leave naq out you can expect to get farmed.
You farm you can expect to get hit back for it.
You steal a planet you can expect to get massed.
You mass someone and you can be sure their self righteous friend will threaten you for it.
You mass a TAF member over a **Filtered** reason and you can be sure your friend you were trying to protect and yourself will be massed for a good long time.

Such is the way of life.
:-"
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

I dont care what your alliance. If you have something and want to keep it put a defence on it. At least let me know you want it and then I may try to work with you. Naq, planets, uu, etc. If the only protection on a planet is your alliance then you're making your alliance look bad. Especially when you dont even mass me back yourself. Sounds a lot like..... :smt047

-JMX
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
ID: 12759

So...why do Rico's mass when they lose planets?

All TAF planets are protected.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
dgb
Forum Expert

JediMasterX wrote:I dont care what your alliance. If you have something and want to keep it put a defence on it. At least let me know you want it and then I may try to work with you. Naq, planets, uu, etc. If the only protection on a planet is your alliance then you're making your alliance look bad. Especially when you dont even mass me back yourself. Sounds a lot like..... :smt047

-JMX

you no as well as i do that defence or no defence you take a planet from a big alliance or even small theres a chance youl get massed,its a risk you take.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Well Math, not accepting 1v1s with your best accounts sums TA up in my opinion.

This Vendetta is pointless since there are a bunch of Wimps on the other side of the fence.

When you grow some, let me know!

Saparto - I won't be hitting you. Look forward to the day Anu can fend for himself.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Well don't you all look so cool with your flamingo wings and sausage hands

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
ID: 12759

Imperius wrote:Well Math, not accepting 1v1s with your best accounts sums TA up in my opinion.

This Vendetta is pointless since there are a bunch of Wimps on the other side of the fence.

When you grow some, let me know!

Saparto - I won't be hitting you. Look forward to the day Anu can fend for himself.

Take care now ya here :smt026
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

:smt117
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Sorry i'm late to the party... Just want to add something:

Malx wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Lay a finger on Sarparto and you're mine too Imperius ;)

Our family sticks together, an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. Vendettas are only acknowledged when the TÅF member in question requests we do not get involved, or in the rare cases where the TÅF member was clearly the cause the issue. Neither is true in this case, sarparto did more than any other player would to help this player. I hope he learns from this and listens to advice from bigger/more experienced players in the future.

Much respect to Fallen Gabriel for dealing with this issue decisively.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
sarparto
Forum Regular

I'm not much of a farmer and try to stick to inactive accounts. When someone does respond ingame, whether by a 3 AT or pm, I try to find the diplomatic peaceful solution. It is my goal, when contacted by small/new players in such a way, to give them advice on how to reduce their vulnerability to being farmed while still maintaining the ability to play the game. Up until this situation my success rate was 100%. In fact, one such player that used a 3 AT hit on me to let me know he was active recently joined TAF. I was proud as hell to vote him in. This is the first, and only, case where a diplomatic/peaceful solution could not be found.

Unless standards were recently changed TAF believes in a 20:1 ratio (Def/Naq). My first, and least, profitable hit was at a 5:1 ratio. I offered him advice on how to make it less profitable to hit him, while still giving him the ability to ascend, he ignored/refused said advice. So the next day I see him at the same approximate 5:1 ratio and pass him in the logs. A couple hours later I see him again and he still hasn't banked so I farmed him. His response was to threaten me so I again tried to give him advice on how to avoid being a farm. Still striving to find a diplomatic solution that would help him later in the game. Yesterday I again was going through my logs and again saw him at the same 5:1 ratio as before. This time I pm'd him: "Just wanted to warn you that right now you are very farmable. I\'ll pass this once, but you need to either boost your defense, drip your income, or enter the pergatory realm or you will be farmed in the future." I was going through the logs a couple hours later, he still hadn't banked so I farmed him. His response was to steal a planet. I had tried to find a diplomatic solution several times and I was: ignored, refused, threatened, and had a planet stolen. Even while sabbing him, massing, acing I felt bad because he was new and stopped before finishing the job. For all of this I've been labeled a bully? I don't think so. Someone that strive's to find a peaceful solution, without a conflict escalating, to me is not a bully.

Return to “Vendetta corner”