Mathlord vs Imperius

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Re: Mathlord vs Imperius

InR wrote:lol willie, you? really? i dont know anyone else who was farm for longer time than you...seriously he would need better teacher than you :smt060

You never unlearn what you allready know and My account was down for 2 years. Came back about 5 months ago now and i still know what to do and when.
MOD SPEAK
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:-k can't argue with that willie :smt025
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Nothing truly gives me more confidence in my actions than seeing both Rudy and Tziki disagreeing with me ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

hey Rudy is cool dude, even thou he doesnt like me...
but tziki was allways swamp eater :smt019
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

InR wrote:hey Rudy is cool dude, even thou he doesnt like me...
but tziki was allways swamp eater :smt019

I never said i didnt like you. :(

I like you. :smt060 :smt058
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Thank you Imperius for that one weapon you had built. That was fun.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Game Over
Forum Elite

Take him down mathlord. Thought his position was pretty ridiculous.
:D
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Nothing else to do until he builds a strike...he has no weapons. Not many def supers left...guess I could go kill those at some point.
Spoiler

---
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

~Tziki~ wrote:Hypocrite...

Irony. I hope you and Rudy are pretending to be this stupid with your reasoning otherwise, well, that's just sad.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

BMMJ13 wrote:

Irony. I hope you and Rudy are pretending to be this stupid with your reasoning otherwise, well, that's just sad.

NOpe I m not, it was your leader who said the last war was about cause of how OE made TAF members quit the game years ago when the game started.

Now if your leader who is doing the same thing.

Now thats just sad.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

H A T E R S G O N N A H A T E !!!!!!! :smt047
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

NOpe I m not, it was your leader who said the last war was about cause of how OE made TAF members quit the game years ago when the game started.

Now if your leader who is doing the same thing.

Now thats just sad.

First Rudy, once again you asked us to not insult eachother on the forums. That was your addition to the treaty between TAF and OE.

Second, since you brought it up, the Omegan Empire has on numerous occasions throughout the years made its goal to mass people, whether for sport or to advance its power in the game. Many times that has come against my alliance or friends of my alliance with no provocation. Look in the archives at the old BS that people like Replijake would write up and down these forums. In any conflict situation, people inevitably quit the game. You saw it on your side in the most recent Omegan war in record numbers. We all have been there when friends quit. The distinction comes in the reasoning behind the massings that take place.

Consider Bloody Sunday where Omega just massed people for fun. Take The Educators, a lovely joint venture between TL and OE (among others) where anyone who built up too much was torn down. So many people quit the game because if they spoke out about being massed or dared try to fight back, they were crushed and sat on. Now think for a second about what I did. Guy who got massed once for taking a planet decides it's a brilliant idea to help an idiot mass the officer of my officer. He so hates massing cause it hurts his account so badly yet he's willing to do it to someone else who never did anything to him in retaliation. He gets massed and loses 5 mil uu. Now that what he has done to someone else has once again been done to him, he can't stand it and quits. Oh yeah. A real winner there to stake your claims of moral superiority behind. Those who attack should always accept the possibility of being attacked. If he wanted a peaceful game where his stats were safe, he shouldn't of turned violent himself.

Truly what it all comes down to, as the man said:

IFLuX wrote:H A T E R S G O N N A H A T E !!!!!!! :smt047
Spoiler

---
dgb
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Very well said math,its a shame ~Tziki still hates taf i hear hes tried his best to start war with us and ricos,because of his own hang ups why he was asked to leave taf, just move on kid.
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

Imperius wrote:I semi do hope Math gets hit by a train,

Grats Math! You have joined the small elite group of GW players that someone wishes to get hit by a train!

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Mikgamer wrote:
Imperius wrote:I semi do hope Math gets hit by a train,

Grats Math! You have joined the small elite group of GW players that someone wishes to get hit by a train!

\:D/

I aim to please
Spoiler

---

Return to “Vendetta corner”