Mathlord vs Imperius

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Re: Mathlord vs Imperius

Ok I'm awake.

Kids, dnt drink and SGW,

Loads up last of the Mohicans on you tube, and prepares massing playlist
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Does that mean you're going to buy a weapon now? :smt115
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Possibly.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

This reminds me of a time when i would eagerly anticipate watching neighbors, now i cant wait to read the drama unfold on stargatewars forum, how times change.

And Imperious, just because its your party, doesn't mean you can't, or shouldn't act with dignity, getting drunk, swearing and eventually sobbing in a corner while you pee yourself tends to lose more friends than it makes.

@ Rudy and Tziki, lol you guys make me laugh.

I'm changing my support from Math to Imperious, we Brits love a good underdog story.
Spoiler
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Have fun both of you. Not sure who to root for so I will remain neutral...Go OE! :smt050
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Imperious, just because its your party, doesn't mean you can't, or shouldn't act with dignity, getting drunk, swearing and eventually sobbing in a corner while you pee yourself

Lol? That how you drink bro?

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

Mathlord wrote:Ooh someone found msn on their phone:

Quan Chi DjinApostle SGW says (8:25 AM)
Lol
Dnt act like
U have honor **Filtered**
I challenged u one on one
N cudnt and Wudnt sccept

Quan Chi DjinApostle SGW says (8:26 AM)
If anythig, ur
Just. **Filtered** **Filtered** in my eyes **Filtered**
If I err meet u i wud knock u out
Ur a **Filtered**.

Quan Chi DjinApostle SGW says (8:37 AM)
Now **Filtered** off n die u **Filtered** yank **Filtered**

hahahahaha, this reminds me of myself 9 pints in! classic 'ive drunk too much and am going to regret this in the morning' talk mate!
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Lol ^ Vodka roulette, it'll get ya.

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

bahaha this thread is full of awesome. Keep it that way, if you two stop trash talking some people are gonna be very sad. ;)

Imperius wrote:And thanks Dra, make sure u do

I loved the last war against FS, was awesome.

Plenty of honor and onliners, never a bad word to say against FS, u guys rock

0d my big def many a time.

War of the year, unless something better comes up. Was a great one, but it was bound to be with two alliances with our style. ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Imperius wrote:Kids, dnt drink and SGW,

truer words are rarely spoken.. it is still a mystery why people drink and then get on their computers. just a few issues there..

a) you're drinking alone and thats lame
b) you're not drinking alone, but decided to get on your computer like some weird troll
c) you should be a bar.. or a party.. anywhere but on your computer

jesus..

oh.. go mathlord..
Death is the Road to Awe

Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Well since the vendetta began, I have not been attacked. Waited around all last night and all day today hoping something would happen. War was even declared the whole time...

Oh well, killed some remaining def supers and a couple hundred thousand spies. I have stuff to do this weekend so I'll be hitting PPT now.

Fun day...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Lol why run to PPT?

I'm around, waiting for my time to hit.

Weeks along time pal :)

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Mathlord wrote:Waited around all last night and all day today hoping something would happen. War was even declared the whole time...

Imperius wrote:Lol why run to PPT? I'm around, waiting for my time to hit. Weeks along time pal

=D>
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

lol have fun
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

WOW....

WOW...

Amazing.. so many colorful stories about this and that.. I know from past experience people can and do take this game too seriously and get worked up over things.. HOWEVER, when everyone calms down (and in some cases sober up), they see things in a different light. Both sides have valid points... Advice was given to a new player... it wasent taken, naq stolen (happens.. this is a war game, you steal stuff). Planet was taken.. Now.. here is the point that gets me. We as PLAYERS have at some point decided that planet stealing is an act of war.. HOWEVER, for a new person coming to the game, they have NO IDEA about the politics in the game.. only a few buttons to click on and all seem equally dull. It was this "declaration of war" that got this started.

Planet taking is something we have pretty much mutually decided is an act of sever aggression and in most cases war. New players do not know this. Anyone getting one of their friends to play should be telling them this, as there is no "help file" telling you about all the politics. I myself have had someone close to me join the game because of my nagging and they got massed for no reason. This caused my friend to quit (i got him to come back with more nagging but he isnt really active). His UNPROVOKED massing will be dealt with at a time of my choosing in open forum as this is.

My advice to both sides.. HAVE FUN! Don't take things personally and make enemies of someone playing a game... both sides are playing a GAME for fun.. please dont let it get to you so much that you actually start to hate the other PLAYER... yes, there IS another PERSON playing the other account.

Have fun with things. Oh, please do keep up the banter, I have to say this has been a really interesting thread. Im glad someone pointed me to it!

Moral high ground? Isnt that like concepts of Right and Wrong, Style, Religion.. you know stuff that only exists in your head... screw all that.. just have fun!!

ok, sorry to troll and preach... novel post over.

so... GO MATH.... errr GO IMP.. err.... GO HAVE FUN EVERYONE!
:-)

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.

Return to “Vendetta corner”