Please close and delete.

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Re: Calling out the douche that destroyed Silver Essence on

Silver Neccho wrote:I was looking at your account btw :smt117 . Not profitable for me.

Not really sure what context I should take that, or what it means. But if it was any sort of backhand... lol
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Dominium
Race: Alteran

Ah no Hope. I saw you while I was farming. Merely checked you out. Your account is pretty hawt. :smt064
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

I have it on good authority that it wasnt captaincharisma :smt050

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

marshall wrote:I have it on good authority that it wasnt captaincharisma :smt050

Between me and you Silver, I think Marshall might be saying it was CC - but I could be wrong :-k
It's very rare that my little Irish friend masses people... or gets drunk... or does other highly funny stuff... (wow, couldn't even type that with a straight face. Love ya CC ^.^)
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

a few things I'm not usually around much at weekends because of my girlfriend

now a few points

firstly run away no sometimes destroying does come up who does it I decided to stop and leave your 3.5 bill planets trained as I thought I had done enough and that was me being nice

one on one I looked at your main and well lets say ascended was less painful for you as growing there would be easy again me being nice to you (you may not know it but if I'm grumpy too)

3rd its not NAQ on ascended

4th wasnt profitable much :smt089

5th I had a defence :-#

6th ask others that know me If i was really annoyed I would have destroyed all of your account and decended you

u can call this of if u wish or not up to you but I will not be in a good mood if you dont

that is all
Last edited by EbilCC on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

so why did u actually do it ?
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular

CCexy wrote:a few things I'm not usually around much at weekends because of my girlfriend

now a few points

firstly run away no sometimes destroying does come up who does it I decided to stop and leave your 3.5 bill planets trained as I thought I had done enough and that was me being nice

one on one I looked at your main and well lets say ascended was less painful for you as growing there would be easy again me being nice to you (you may not know it but if I'm grumpy too)

3rd its not NAQ on ascended

4th wasnt profitable much :smt089

5th I had a defence :-#

u can call this of if u wish or not up to you but I will not be in a good mood if you dont

that is all

1. We do not need a pick on words. People are smart enough to understand that it is DMU I was speaking of.

2. I do not know what your ascended accounts name is so I do not know if it was a blind hit or if I hit you several times.

3. Once again, I do not know your ascended account name, so it may have been a blind hit. I sometimes hit accounts that are lower in rank with all of their stats hidden. I get good DMU that way. If you had a defense worth mentioning I would have only hit you once and then stopped.

4. I had no authority from HVE to start this vendetta. So if I am to continue to would to be directly going against my HC.

The fact of the matter is, you see me as small fry. You lashed out at me to "teach me a lesson". You wish to teach a lesson, and that lesson appears to be "this is my universe, hear me roar". I think attitudes like that more often or not persuade people to leave the game.

My point is this... cutting my account in half is NOT being merciful. It is intimidation, meant to show me that you could do much worse.

I do withdraw my challenge on grounds that I wish to still enjoy this game and I have no doubt that you can overwhelm me.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

ask anyone me being nice was letting you off with a little poke ask anyone i destroy all the way decend etc i left you with lots of planets

you can continue if you wish

it was merciful from me believe I have 90 ascenstion kills on ascended your HC can let u or not do what you wish I know on main I have way bigger account thats why I never bugged you there you can become my officer and you can get NAQ on main if this makes u happy i have large income and my officers are going away this week

I have no intention of overwhelming you as I said ask others I was nice to you and as you said you needed to retrain your men I will train you to how to use your ascended account better if u wishy

small fry no I left you alone on main as to not make you quit the game I will help you grow your accounts that is not my goal in game

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~Destruction1~
Forum Regular
ID: 12154

CCexy wrote:ask anyone me being nice was letting you off with a little poke ask anyone i destroy all the way decend etc i left you with lots of planets

it was merciful from me believe I have 90 ascenstion kills on ascended your HC can let u or not do what you wish I know on main I have way bigger account thats why I never bugged you there you can become my officer and you can get NAQ on main if this makes u happy i have large income and my officers are going away this week

I have no intention of overwhelming you as I said ask others I was nice to you and as you said you needed to retrain your men I will train you to how to use your ascended account better if u wishy

small fry no I left you alone on main as to not make you quit the game I will help you grow your accounts that is not my goal in game

If I become your officer and get all your naq will you teach me how to play ascended as well. :smt043

D1
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

In the next week or so ill be for hire Silver ;)

:smt060

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

~Destruction1~ wrote:
CCexy wrote:ask anyone me being nice was letting you off with a little poke ask anyone i destroy all the way decend etc i left you with lots of planets

If I become your officer and get all your naq will you teach me how to play ascended as well. :smt043

D1

nah you are a lost cause dude :-D

and since when have you been nice cc? :smt110 we all know you are the spawn of the devil :smt042
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:In the next week or so ill be for hire Silver ;)

:smt060

No, I think CC has provided me an unique opportunity. His is style I have not had a taste for in the past. Not to mention, I might learn a few things.
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Lol cc was being relatively nice. Being nasty would have been him descending you and massing you on main. Which I know for a fact he's done to farmers before. Being nice however would have been telling you not to farm him again lol

I'd take cc's offer if I was you, he's not a bad ascended coach.

And D1, sorry man but I have to agree with CV, your ascended account is a lost cause :P However, I'll take a shot at coaching you if you pay me in cheese ^_^

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I'd be happy to school you. All you need to do is start another topic ;)
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:I'd be happy to school you. All you need to do is start another topic ;)

Not going to happen. You have a problem with me settle OFF the main forums and on our forums. Publicly saying the crap that you have been just makes HVE look less like a cohesive unit.

Return to “Vendetta corner”