Monkey vs Chacho

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Monkey vs Chacho

Mathlord wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:not if I got next.

[-X

me first! :P

have fun guys

wolve

Now now ;)

:smt022
Chacho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 67430

silentmonkey wrote:Ah well done mate u cost me over 30t already i just went to train my uu and by the time i had a chnce to train the theg were fone guess thats what i get for useing a phone when your sitting with multiple tabs, lets face it i stand no chance in hel at really touchingith your current stats im not gonna win but but i aint backing down. However u give me my uu and we both roll with @ max 20t stats and see what we can do ;) ur 37covert vs my 34 lol.

Not gunna happen! :P

For me to drop my defense that low would be idiotic since its almost 100% supers so over 50% of my supers would be armed... Perhaps you should of got intel on me before declaring a vendetta? ;)

Also I like the new uu so I will be keeping that too :P

You could always surrender to me if you like...

Chacho
TRADE FEEDBACK: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=169506

13,043,847 Untrained ware taken from the realm of LordRevan.
4,858,605 Untrained ware taken from the realm of G3.
2,438,714 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer.
2,209,812 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer. (Yeah, I got him twice ;) )
3,141,426 Untrained ware taken from the realm of caldrinn.
FEAR ME!!
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1967485

Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:Ah well done mate u cost me over 30t already i just went to train my uu and by the time i had a chnce to train the theg were fone guess thats what i get for useing a phone when your sitting with multiple tabs, lets face it i stand no chance in hel at really touchingith your current stats im not gonna win but but i aint backing down. However u give me my uu and we both roll with @ max 20t stats and see what we can do ;) ur 37covert vs my 34 lol.

For me to drop my defense that low would be idiotic since its almost 100% supers so over 50% of my supers would be armed... Perhaps you should of got intel on me before declaring a vendetta? ;)

Chacho

so u an only mass people not on your level ..... cool.... :smt081
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191603

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
3,803,532 Untrained ware taken from the realm of DarkPride.
Chacho
Forum Irregular

silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:

Chacho

I can mass a lot of people... biggest def ive massed was around 80t...

Why should i reduce my def n make it easy for you? You declared vendetta while I had this def, surely you thought you could take it...? And its not me that runs round sabbing innocent players out is it? Now, if you had just taken your original beating and left it at that... you would of lost way less than you have...

2,209,812 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer. (Yeah, I got him twice ;) )
FEAR ME!!
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:

Chacho

Why should i reduce my def n make it easy for you? You declared vendetta while I had this def, surely you thought you could take it...? And its not me that runs round sabbing innocent players out is it? Now, if you had just taken your original beating and left it at that... you would of lost way less than you have...

lol.., innocent players.... he had to run behind u... and arent u calling the kettle black here.... he was at least close to me dum btw u gonna mass everyone who sabbed him? bc others did to.... also u broke the nap when u hit me b4 stupid...., u look real tough right now massing someone not on your equal ground ....... congrats......
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
Borek
Forum Addict

lol go Chacho :smt025
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Chacho
Forum Irregular

silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:

Chacho

lol.., innocent players.... he had to run behind u... and arent u calling the kettle black here.... he was at least close to me dum btw u gonna mass everyone who sabbed him? bc others did to.... also u broke the nap when u hit me b4 stupid...., u look real tough right now massing someone not on your equal ground ....... congrats......

Meh, you had no alliance and were not covered by the NAP, if a TAF member was out of TAF for half an hour swapping alliances and got hit for naq, people refuse to pay back... that goes both ways!!

And I think i'm just gunna ignore you from now on... You can come back when you are man enough to finish something after you start it...

Oh and I also find it funny that you think a LG+? with cov 34 is closer to a messiah with cov 29 than a AGoL with cov 37 is to a LG+? with cov 34...

Statistically...
3 cov lvls between me and you... 5 between you and him...
My army was about 3x yours when this started... yours was about 6x his...
So, whos closer to who?

FEAR ME!!
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

lol. my as was 20m uu if that rest were miners..... i bought the uu when u massed me just a lg not lg 234
and if he was your friend then ud teach the dum mf to build correctly not 4t on 100b covert.. and bs i only sabbd a t u dum ___ u are a joke buddy really a true winner.

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
Chacho
Forum Irregular

your army is what your army is... you cant pick your favorite bits from everything in life n say thats what happened... fact of the matter is you bullied a smaller player so i massed you... you decided you were better than me so declared a vendetta... then you lost like 10x more than you originally lost and now you are **Filtered** on a forum instead of coming for me like any normal person would...

Not 1 hit on me since you declared vendetta... good show... you did DDE proud...

Like i said before... come back when you are man enough

FEAR ME!!
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

Chacho wrote:your army is what your army is... you cant pick your favorite bits from everything in life n say thats what happened... fact of the matter is you bullied a smaller player so i massed you... you decided you were better than me so declared a vendetta... then you lost like 10x more than you originally lost and now you are **Filtered** on a forum instead of coming for me like any normal person would...

Not 1 hit on me since you declared vendetta... good show... you did DDE proud...

bc u can only mass them who are smaller then u
so grow a set of balls take on JT THEN HOT SHOT..... o wait youd be :smt117

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
Chacho
Forum Irregular

silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:your army is what your army is... you cant pick your favorite bits from everything in life n say thats what happened... fact of the matter is you bullied a smaller player so i massed you... you decided you were better than me so declared a vendetta... then you lost like 10x more than you originally lost and now you are **Filtered** on a forum instead of coming for me like any normal person would...

LOL! if i did that can i spend the whole time crying about being massed by a bigger player like you are? considering he has same cov lvl difference as we do...

FEAR ME!!
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:

LOL! if i did that can i spend the whole time crying about being massed by a bigger player like you are? considering he has same cov lvl difference as we do...

point proven your a coward and a fool cant take anybody but a noob i havent even been playing 3 months bought the account..... point is your just a tool who will on pick on ppl smaller then u.

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
Chacho
Forum Irregular

silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:

point proven your a coward and a fool cant take anybody but a noob i havent even been playing 3 months bought the account..... point is your just a tool who will on pick on ppl smaller then u.

Thats what you got from that? Perhaps you should get someone to read and explain my messages to you if you can't understand them yourself...

FEAR ME!!
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Thats enough anyway... It's fine to admit sometimes players can be out gunned. Give it some time and I'm sure you will have him :)
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:

perhaps u need a life rathen then stargate and auto clicker?

Thats what you got from that? Perhaps you should get someone to read and explain my messages to you if you can't understand them yourself...

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”