Monkey vs Chacho

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Re: Monkey vs Chacho

silentmonkey wrote:point proven your a coward and a fool cant take anybody but a noob i havent even been playing 3 months bought the account.....
This isn't true. You've been around before. When I joined you're here under other names. But that's not interetsing.

Wouldn't it be more fun if you both calmed down and fought vicilly and respectfull? Could be a fun fight.
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1967485

Gregor Clegane wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:point proven your a coward and a fool cant take anybody but a noob i havent even been playing 3 months bought the account.....
This isn't true. You've been around before. When I joined you're here under other names. But that's not interetsing.

Wouldn't it be more fun if you both calmed down and fought vicilly and respectfull?

cant fight when he out guns me by millions upon millions and refues to negotiate terms
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191603

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
3,803,532 Untrained ware taken from the realm of DarkPride.
Chacho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 67430

silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:your army is what your army is... you cant pick your favorite bits from everything in life n say thats what happened... fact of the matter is you bullied a smaller player so i massed you... you decided you were better than me so declared a vendetta... then you lost like 10x more than you originally lost and now you are **Filtered** on a forum instead of coming for me like any normal person would...

Not 1 hit on me since you declared vendetta... good show... you did DDE proud...

Like i said before... come back when you are man enough

bc u can only mass them who are smaller then u
so grow a set of balls take on JT THEN HOT SHOT..... o wait youd be :smt117

LOL! if i did that can i spend the whole time crying about being massed by a bigger player like you are? considering he has same cov lvl difference as we do...

perhaps u need a life rathen then stargate and auto clicker?
point proven your a coward and a fool cant take anybody but a noob i havent even been playing 3 months bought the account..... point is your just a tool who will on pick on ppl smaller then u.

Thats what you got from that? Perhaps you should get someone to read and explain my messages to you if you can't understand them yourself...

What the hell is a autoclicker? are you really suggesting im cheating just because i was faster than you?
TRADE FEEDBACK: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=169506

13,043,847 Untrained ware taken from the realm of LordRevan.
4,858,605 Untrained ware taken from the realm of G3.
2,438,714 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer.
2,209,812 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer. (Yeah, I got him twice ;) )
3,141,426 Untrained ware taken from the realm of caldrinn.
FEAR ME!!
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Monkey and Chacho sounds like a good duo.
Like Cheech and Chong.

You guys should have a TV show or film series.
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

silentmonkey wrote: cant fight when he out guns me by millions upon millions and refues to negotiate terms
Maybe guerilla works? I'm not criticising just thinking out loud. :)
There's also no shame in surrendering to superior enemies. Some general said so.

Good luck whatever happens!
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:your army is what your army is... you cant pick your favorite bits from everything in life n say thats what happened... fact of the matter is you bullied a smaller player so i massed you... you decided you were better than me so declared a vendetta... then you lost like 10x more than you originally lost and now you are **Filtered** on a forum instead of coming for me like any normal person would...

Not 1 hit on me since you declared vendetta... good show... you did DDE proud...

LOL! if i did that can i spend the whole time crying about being massed by a bigger player like you are? considering he has same cov lvl difference as we do...

point proven your a coward and a fool cant take anybody but a noob i havent even been playing 3 months bought the account..... point is your just a tool who will on pick on ppl smaller then u.

Thats what you got from that? Perhaps you should get someone to read and explain my messages to you if you can't understand them yourself...

What the hell is a autoclicker? are you really suggesting im cheating just because i was faster than you?

164 hits in under 1 min u tell me! logs shows 164@3 atks from 602 tot 602 gametime
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

Gregor Clegane wrote:
silentmonkey wrote: cant fight when he out guns me by millions upon millions and refues to negotiate terms
Maybe guerilla works? I'm not criticising just thinking out loud. :)
There's also no shame in surrendering to superior enemies. Some general said so.

Good luck whatever happens!

lol no srrender. can even buil..., <800 turns and 1t naq.

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

lool poor monkey :(

Be gentle there Mr Cho :smt025

have funn bothh :smt060
Chacho
Forum Irregular

silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:

164 hits in under 1 min u tell me! logs shows 164@3 atks from 602 tot 602 gametime

simple... massclick... its something people have been doing for years....

2,209,812 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer. (Yeah, I got him twice ;) )
FEAR ME!!
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

thats still just under 3 clicks per second..., not possible your reflects arent that good. when u need to repair as well.

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

silentmonkey wrote:164 hits in under 1 min u tell me! logs shows 164@3 atks from 602 tot 602 gametime

Hmm IMPRESSIVE CHACHO! good work :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Game Over
Forum Elite

Go monkey. But seriously, you cant expect someone to sell their defense to your level. That makes no sense.
Chacho
Forum Irregular

silentmonkey wrote:thats still just under 3 clicks per second..., not possible your reflects arent that good. when u need to repair as well.

attack - type 3 in box - press tab - press and hold enter for 10 seconds... - repair...

repeat that process till def gone...

FEAR ME!!
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:
Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:

OMG! AUTOHAX0R :shock:

Cost of 492ATs - 400b
The thought of a DDE members face when he sees 5 pages appear in his logs from nowhere - Priceless.

Here's a little present for you, could come in handy, I learnt everything I know from it, i'm sure it'll be covered in there somewhere:

[spoiler]How do I use a blocker technique?

Definition: A blocker is someone who hits you, the MS Masser, to hinder or stop any incoming attacks.

Required Stats:

Blocker
No mothership or MS out searching for planets
Minimal attack troops *
Enough attack turns and time

MS Masser
Put nox and critical on
A big enough mothership
Enough strike to hit the target

* since the updates I'm not sure if they can still block using 1 troop and one weapon

Technique

MS Masser starts hitting the target. At the same time the Blocker starts hitting the MS Masser. Since the Blocker is not getting through the MS Massers defence and has no mothership themselves they are not doing any damage to the MS Masser. They are though tripping the time delay between attacks so that no one else can attack. The Blocker continues doing this until the Enemy MS is destroyed or runs away. Depending on onlineness and if the enemy has a Blocker this can take some time.

A Blocker can also be used to prevent someone being massed - in this event they attack the person being massed to hinder the real attackers. This only works if the person being massed has nox and critical on. Otherwise it doesn't hinder the real attacker that much. Better to get the person being massed a PPT via the alliance

Defending against Sabs

To help protect a big defense against high level covert you can leave your strike weapons partially damaged while online or offline, buy a decent ratio of the cheaper weapons.

Also you can buy a large quantity of cheaper defense weapons as the lower grade weps will be the 1st to go. Here is my current set up.

Targeted Spacial Distortions 38,000,000 5,750 / 5,750
Quantum Mine Field 10,000,000 1,290 / 1,290

Defensive Action 15,468,708,350,160
Super Defenders 35,606,556
Defending Mercenaries 25,999,974

Ok... for anyone that knows the members that were in Skull Squadron, if there's anything about the game that we knew... it was about planet defense. So we did a lot of testing on Beta and came up with a few tips...

When someone attacks your planets, obviously damage is done to your platforms and then planet defense. The key is to knowing how the system deals the damage. When you have one platform, it's pretty straight forward... but what happens when you have two platforms on one planet?

Answer : When multiple platforms are placed on the same planet, damage is dealt to the top platform first.

Let's say you have the following configuration for your platforms :

Platform 1 Planet 1 200,001 600,003,000,000
Platform 2 Planet 1 400,001 1,200,003,000,000
Platform 3 Planet 2 400,001 1,200,003,000,000

Platform 1 and 2 are covering the same planet. Damage is dealt to platform 1 first.

Why is this important to know and why does it matter?

Answer : If I have platform 2 and 3 protecting the same planet, platform 2 will absorb the damage. Repair costs will be 120m per defense facility. If platform 1 were on that planet, repair costs would only be 60m per defense facility. If you lost 100k defenses, that's a 6T naq difference in repair costs.

Planet defenses... why build them?

Answer : If you have only platforms defending a planet, they can theoretically be massed down with minimal cost to the attacker(s) because there is no minimum number of fleets that you need to send against a platform. When planet defenses are built, they MUST currently send in over 15% of your planet defense power in fleet power. Therefore any test hits to see if you have platforms, will be more costly to them. That's why all of my dual planets have 500k defenses on them. That forces any attacker to send in a minimum of 200k fleets... and for anyone that has that many fleets, you know that's not cheap to build... and even worse if you lose them in a blink of an eye.

I recently had someone make a test hit on my dual planet in the open. They sent in 260k fleets against my dual with 3 platforms. I splattered his 260k fleets instantly and he did destroy 18k defense facilities. It cost him 5.8T to build those fleets. My platform 1 has only 200k facilities on it so it only cost me 60m per defense facility to repair. Total repair cost was only a little over 1T naq because of that. Had platform 1 been at 300k defenses, cost would have been increased by another 500b naq.

So in short... keep platform 1 low on total defenses on it so you can maneuver it around and keep your repair costs down.

If 500k fleets is actually true, to make a planet currently untakeable... you'd want this kind of defense layout :

Planet defenses = 600k
Platform 1 = 200k
Platform 2 = 600k
Platform 3 = 600k

500k Planet Defense = 45T
500,001-600k planet defenses = 18T

Platform 1 = 3T + 6T = 9T
Platform 2 = 3T + 6T + 9T + 12T + 15T + 18T = 63T
Platform 3 = 3T + 6T + 9T + 12T + 15T + 18T = 63T

Total cost = 198T naq
Total defense power = 6T
Minimum fleets they must send = 240k ( 5.3T+ naq to arm )
Fleets required to mass without splattering : 525,000

Another thing... don't bother placing platforms on a planet unless they have more than half of the planet's defenses. Why?

You need at least 15% of a planet's defense to survive not getting splattered from JUST the planet's defense... but only 10% of the total of (PLANET + PLATFORM) defense.

If you have 100k defenses on a planet, that's 300b defense power. 15% of that is 45b fleet power needed. That 45b fleet power is 10% of 450b (PLANET + PLATFORM) defense power. Therefore if you have 150b in platform defenses, it's wasted because it's already covered by the 15% minimum to hit the planet in the first place.

For the math junkies...

X = planet defense
Y = platform defense

So to figure out what sized platform equals the fleet requirements for just the planet itself...
X * 15/100 = 10/100 *( X + Y )
15/100 = 15%
10/100 = 10%

Reduce the fractions...
X * 3/20 = 1/10 * ( X + Y )

Find a common denominator for the fractions...
X * 3/20 = 2/2 * 1/10 * ( X + Y )

becomes...
X * 3/20 = 2/20 * ( X + Y )

Multiply both sided by 20...
20 * 3/20 * X = 20 * 2/20 * ( X + Y )

becomes...
3X = 2 * ( X + Y )

becomes...
3X = 2X + 2Y

Subtract 2X from both sides...
3X - 2X = 2X - 2X + 2Y

becomes...
X = 2Y

Divide both sides by 2...
X / 2 = 2Y / 2

becomes...
1/2 X = Y

If Y = your platform defense and X = your planet defense, then that means if your platform is 1/2 your planet defense or less, then your platform defense is wasted on that planet...

* and yes, I scored higher on the Illinois High School Math Exam than the entire Calculus class in my High School.

500k-600k = 135m each
600k-800k = 270m each
800k-1m = 405m each
1m-1.2m = 540m each

In order to grow and improve your account u are gonna need a lot of naq. Here is a simple how to get it For this manual I'll use the word farming instead of turn farming, which is the main point of this manual. There is also heavy farming, which I won't bring up, as u need to get a hand og the turn first.

If u haven't know so far, read this carefully. There are 2 server turns in an hour, on which every player of the game generate income. The turns happen at h.05 and h.35. Thats when the server lags and the lag lasts about 20s+.

There are 3 basic steps to follow.

1. Account setup:

Lets start of with the basic farm setup u will need, the farms that we collect and mostly turn farm are usually inacative players with 20mill+ army without a defence or usually any other stats. So basicly all u need is a decent covert level(29+ if not ascending) so u can see something and a strike of about 100bill.

2. Creating a farm list:

There are 2 ways u can build your farm list, I prefer option 1.

*Option 1

U set inactive farms to war, and either use 12 or 15 AT's hits on them. By setting them to war u keep them in a page which u can access by clicking ATTACK(on your left panel), then RANKINGS BY RELATIONS tab in your right corner of the page that opens. Basicly when u click that u open up your farm list.

*Option 2

U can add people also into your Personal Log, which is located under your Messages. U can add people ingame links there with the following code:

<a href="/stats.php?id= 11111 "> NAMEHERE </a> <br />

Once u save it, with the correct id and name, it shows up as a link. So by adding more people u can put the list together.

3. Farming your farm list

This is connected to the way your farm list is build. In both cases however its very important that u pay attention to the turn changes. My advice is that u open up a brand new window for farming 1 or 2 min before the turn, and refresh it once the turn happens.

*Option 1

The usage of a such farm list is pretty easy and u get a hang of it in a couple turns. This is how it goes.
As already mentioned u open up your RANKINGS BY RELATIONS in a new window 1 or 2 mins before the turn happens, and u refresh it when the server lags(turn) at exactly h.05 or h.35 ingame time. Then u just wait till ur window loads up and start farming everything that is profitable. Whether u are gonna do it with 15 or 12 AT's is your choise, I'm gonna explain both:

12AT's: U have to click on their name and open them in new tabs. Then u must go to each tabs and chose attack and enter 12AT's and press attack. The only short way I can tell u here is that u can tab jump(in mozzilla) with CTRL+TAB keys. It only jumps to the right.

This type of farming will save u AT's, but it will also most likely get u a decent bunch of 0's hits, which makes the 15AT's farming more attractive.

15AT's: This metod is plain simple and more widely used. U farm your farms by clicking the middle quick button followed by pressing ESC everytime u press a quick button. That will get you your naq but will stop the page from loading. So by doing the quick buttons and ESC u can do a single page in 5s and then move to your next one.

This type of farming will not get u a decent bunch of 0's hits and it is pretty quick and simple.

*Option 2

The usage of this farmlist is a bit more complex as u have to go to your PERSONAL LOG and open each target in a new tab each turn, so I definetly don't recommend it. If u do decide to use it, look above at 12AT's farming which is also used here.

However this is a good way to keep tabs on several alliances(or vultures, runners, etc) u farm or are at war with.

I cannot tell u directly how to find farms or what is profitable as those things change. My advice is that u ask your fellow alliance farmers if they can give u some decent farms and that u copy farms from the alliance outgoing logs. U can determin whats profitable on your own with a bit of math:

Depending on wheteher u use 12 or 15AT's u can calculate your average hit, I'm gonna do it as an example for 15AT's.

1k AT's divided by 15AT's per 1hit=66,6 attacks. I'm gonna round it down to 66. So u take the average market price for the turns which is in my case 1trill naq per 1k AT's and u divide it by 66. The result is a little over 15bill. So in order to make even I would have to get 66 attacks with a 15bill return.
But thats not counting your weapons repairs and without any profit. So I usualy add up 5bill plus, basicly u farm everyone that have over 20bill out. By that and lets say u average at 20bill after weapons repairs, u will make 1,32trill naq, which makes u a 320bill per 1k profit. U are free to raise your farming limit to whatever u like, but always make PROFIT! Good farmers make up to 2-3trill per 1k AT's, thats just a goal line for u to aim for.

Thats about everything I got at the moment, please let me know if u got any comments or questions, also remember this is Turn Farming

Scar Face

The most effective method I've found to keep an eye on my account if I'm not farming is this...

What's needed...

-FireFox 3.5.9
-Reload Every Firefox extension

Open up Firefox. Install Reload Every. Close browser and re-open.
Open up an armory tab so you can see your weapons. Have Reload Every refresh the page every 1-5 minutes, depending on your realm alert and nox status. Go cook, clean, take a nap... whatever and keep an eye on that tab within your window.

The moment you see damage, you know someone is hitting you.

This method can also be used to monitor the Alliance Attack logs to see if someone is hitting the alliance.

If you see someone like Beliblisk MS massing people within your alliance, try sabbing away his strike. This should be an effective technique against sniper accounts. If you can sab enough weapons on their account and lower their strike to below 35% of his target's defense, then his MS should theoretically no longer engage in the battle.

From Deni ~ Read and Learn

1. Arm your volleys. DO NOT arm your shields
2. Have a TINY strike
3. Use 15 ATs against the enemy MS
4. Depending on the MS size you will mass your volleys so if two can do it that's an advantage.
5. Eventually you will crack their shields, and then either get a bigger MS to 1 AT them or do that yourself. Again DO NOT arm shields

Because of the way MS damage works, this entire operation is stupidly cheap if you don't lose shields. Because a MS can only destroy so many volleys at any time.

I use IE for this tecnique. It is very effective.

when attacking enter your attack..i.e. 15
before the load completes hit esc
then attack again
then esc
then attack
then esc

thats it..it works

Stickman’s guide to Raiding

Raiding
is a fine art, it takes patience and judgement. Raiding is highly addictive and, when done properly, will consume all your turns and leave you begging for more……

Targets

Right, this is the patience part…..Start page 250+.

U have 2 options to do this.

1. Spy everyone with army size over 1mill. If they have more than 700k UU untrained they are a target (I now will not hit anyone under 700K, but its personal preference). Set them to war to get max UUs. My personal guidelines are stop when they are down to 16k UU per 15ats working on an average of 18-25k per hit.

2. Open up everyone with over 1mill armysize in a new tab. Once u got like 20-30tabs opened, attack each target with 1 AT raid option. Pick up those that give u over 1k per 1AT. Set them to war and enjoy. Stop at 16k per 15ats.

If you've got covert turns up your sleeve and can't be bothered doing the 1at test all the time, go ahead and spy put don't spy too much coz your covert may be needed later.

Train UU when you get about 500-800k (don’t make yourself a target)

Go back and continue down the page…..

Asgards
Always spy on Asgards… only do the 1at check on Asgards if you run out of covert capacity

Some players regard these as a waste of time, as some hits turn out to be holograms. In my experience it will average out over your 10 hits or so…that being said, I won’t hit an asgard unless he has more than 500k UU out….

Farming

Really important that you don’t forget to farm as well, to feed your raiding habit, and buy turns. Build a lucrative farm list that can be farmed at every turn change, stop raiding if there is 2mins remaining and set up for farming and thus you have the naq to keep buying turns. Use 12AT's hit to save up on AT's used. When set to war 12AT's give u the same ammount of naq as 15AT's hit.

Jedi~Tank's Massing Guide

I will not bore you with calculations and configurations that take forever to read and makes things more complicated than they should be..so I will share with you the way I play.

Configuration

Miners- atleast 60% of your army should be in miners..atleast..I prefer more. My army is consistantly 324mi and I keep 300mil miners..the point is my ratio

note..avoid training and untraining allot to keep your lifer count low..unusable uu's in a war account can be a hinderance although lifers are needed for suicide attacks.

Stirke- if massing a huge defense will cripple your account then dont bother..mass within your means. This does not mean "dont mass because Im in raid mode*..this means your strike should be or could be what you produce in a 5 day period...if you crank a tril a day and 1 mil uu a day then you should be able to maintain a 1tril or more strike. So carry a strike accordingly to a 5 day production rate. If you need a huge defense massed then collectively build a member up for the task..its cheaper on everyone and makes for great team work

Defense- with the current wars going on do not build a defense bigger than you can't rebuild with 1 days resources.

Coverts- online use what you need within reason..offline untrain and leave a minimal amount/ 250k to 500k.
when you log off for the day and untrain, train then in attackers not miners.

Anti coverts- do not train AC units unless you are going to ac

Aquisition of account enhancements- the sooner you can aquire attack planets the better. While you are growing stock up on merlins..beleive me when I say..down the road when your account gains power and you move up, the naq you would spend in planet defenses and platforms can be added to your MS or covert levels..merlins are the best way to keep your WAR planets.

ok..lets review. While training you want to..

**generate moderate income
**be able to mass the defenses available in the current wars
**leave minimal losses out while offline
**operate within your accounts proficient abilities
**Build your strike based on 5 days production
**keep your defense based on 1 days production

Massing

I will give you my formula,

Start with 1at- why? 1at does little damage but kills supers and mercs
switch to 3at's- why? 3at's kill supers and mercs and inflict weapons damage
when the weapons damage gets to 50% switch to 15's

Note- there should be a designated covert player in a team massing to scout ahead and a 2nd to watch weapons damage. You will notice when you spy or look on the details log at the bottom you will see weapons damage listed

5760/5760

when you see 2880/5760 thats the time to switch to 15's..it is also a good time to sab. Sabatoge will be discussed later.

Anti Covert or ACING

Acing is a powerful tactic that does not get used to its potential by many players because of the lack of understanding. I will not give you the exact calculations of this tactic, but a simple effective way to AC with great efficiency. There are 2 ways to do it, 1- AC wile the enemy has a defense 2- AC while the enemy has a 0 defense

**ACing is your attempt to kill the opponents Coverts. OK so lets delve into this very powerful tactic.

1- DO NOT EVER try to AC an opponent that has a higher Covert Level than your AC Level..there is a difference between POWER and LEVEL.

IF your AC level is 29 and your opponents COVERT LEVEL is 29 or lower then you can do it.

2- To AC thru a defense you build your AC POWER to match or exceed by a little your opponents COVERT POWER

Opponents COVERT POWER= 1.3bil
YOUR AC POWER should be 1.35bil

NOTE-If you go too far above your opponents you will lose more than you kill

ACING a 0 defense- by trial and error build enough AC until you get kills, record the number in personal notes and AC away.

SABATOGE- The use of Covert

Simple, use the calculator everytime

If your opponent has a defense more than 5bi tap it a few times with 15's the more damge on the weapons the more sab kills per hit.

Now before I go into any other aspects of warmongering, ask questions..I dont care how stupid they may be..when in doubt ask so use this thread as a wellspring of knowledge.

MS Massing-

*probe attack- use 1at to determine the defense capability
*when assaulting a MS you very 1st attack should be a 15..why? max shield damage..after use 1at's
*if you have ac trained and are within raid range then use raid to attack
*if you have ac trained and are not in raid range then untrain your ac

NOTE..using fleets is a nice way to enhance strike, DO NOT use this if thier is a danger of you losing your fleets. It is a good idea to build your MS with even slots up to 100k each. After which buy volley and fleets up to 150k, then buy shields up to 125k, then volleys and fleets up to 200k, then shields up to 150k..the point is with volleys and fleets you can stay a little ahead of shields because shields are naturally more powerful...but do not get to far ahead. Once you get your volleys up around 250k and your fleets over 150k, build shields up to 200k..as the bigger you get the more important shields become.

However you choose to build, do it wisely, if you want to be a planet masser then build your fleets, just be careful when you expose them.

Tactical warfare with MS

When engaged in a battle with an equal or larger MS than you own..in order to preserve your weaponry and ensure a victory, there is a simple tactic that is useful and proven to work 100% of the time when employed with dedication and discipline.

The POINT-2-WING technique.

what is that? I am glad you asked

The POINT-2-WING is a 3 man/woman team

the POINT is the lead MS..the attacker
the WING is the cover or blocker for the POINT/ATTACKER

How does it work? Listen closely

The POINT/LEAD ATTACKER readies himself, the WINGS have a smallish riad type strike, the POINT sets the WING to war. On the signal of the POINT 1 WING begins to speed attack using raid..why? as long as the WING is hitting the POINT no enemy attacks can get through. After a predetermined number of minutes, the WING stops and the other WING begins and does the same. Why? So the one can repair..and you back and forth until the battle is done.

This techinque is also very effective when a player is set up for planet massing to protect his or her fleets.[/spoiler]
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Chacho wrote:
silentmonkey wrote:thats still just under 3 clicks per second..., not possible your reflects arent that good. when u need to repair as well.

attack - type 3 in box - press tab - press and hold enter for 10 seconds... - repair...

repeat that process till def gone...

TAB ABUSING.

I made a computer pun.

Return to “Vendetta corner”