xDaku

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

xDaku

Deep in the dept of the Battlestar Galactica, the recently promoted Admiral William Adama walked into Combat Information Center(CIC) as his XO Colonel Rudy Pena spares a glance at the Admiral letting him know he notices him.

Watching the DRADIS counsel was LT Jason Walker suddenly shouted "DRADIS contact!" Admiral Adama looks up at the display screen above the tactical table and sees 1 contact in the color yellow as it represents neutral, but suddenly turns red as more and more contacts appear near the main one as LT Walker shouts out again "Contact is launching figthers!"

Col Pena picks up the phone and switches to speak to the whole ship "ACTION STATIONS, ACTION STATIONS! SET CONDITION ONE THROUGH OUT THE SHIP, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. LAUNCH THE ALERT VIPERS. ALL PILOTS TO YOUR VIPERS!"

As the Alert Vipers are launched it will take 2 minutes for the main viper force to be launched, till then the alert vipers will have to do there best. The Galactica starts to turn to the right presenting a broad side view to fire as much weapons as possible on the enemy.

After a full 30 minutes of fighting the Galactica wins destroying the enemy ship and its fighters while losing some of her fighters, but the pilots managed to eject before the fighters blew up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day, Daku made a act of war on me by intentionally killing some of my spies. Moments ago, Daku was massed and ACed before phasing.

If Daku agrees we can talk on MSN or ingame to get some guidelines and a time to end this little war.

Daku lost 90mil def weapons and 32,420,009 supers, along with 189,657,679 spies. While I lost close to 33.6 attack supers.
Last edited by Rudy Peña on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~Nagini~
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: O M E G A
Race: NanoTi Meeehster
ID: 57693

Re: xDaku

have fun Rudy!
"Never Take Advice from a Stranger"
-- A Stranger

Spoiler
Image[Code-Spoiler]
Dmonix wrote:<3 Nagini <3
The one and only NanoTi Meeehster
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Go Rudy!
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Thanks. :D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

:sge ...Have fun both... :sge

GO RUDY!!!
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Should be a good show, have fun.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Good read. Fun both.
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Single

Have fun both of you!

Go rudy!!! =D>
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

GOOooooooo...

Dakuuuuuuuuuuuu :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Rudy be easy with him I knw how u like to get rough

Gl to both
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

You know full well you were massed after casting the first stone and massing my planet. Daku massed you because I was offline.

Now, stop this vendetta, immediately and fight me.

You've hit him back for what he hit you. Eye for an eye. It's my turn.

Any further hits until you respond to this will result in a similar action.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Now this is just low, even for you Rudy.

Let me gets this straight.

You start massing a planet of one of my members, I take 90m spies while you're online, 10T of your repair naq, and you do absolutely nothing about it.

Before that, you're online talking tough, I challenge you to an onliner there and then, you decline *ahem* run away.

Before even that, you mass 2 of my members, and brag about it.

So...you're a coward. Get out. You wanted me, I gave you plenty of chances, you ran from each and hit right before you could take that magical PPT you love so much, knowing I wouldn't be around.

Vendetta declined. And FM, whether you like it or not, you won't have a vendetta with Rudy either. Rudy, you're game to all of FS. FM wants to mass you, on the occasion you have stats, you'll be massed. I want to mass you, well we both know you stand no chance with either FM or me. Rest of FS needs some practice massing, you're on that magical list. You've messed with enough members to make your intentions clear.

Next time you want me, accept the tonnes of times I've given you an opportunity. Damn coward.

And if anyone else has a problem with it, shove it, because I got no ears for you. I might be new to the position, but I damn as hell won't be soft about it. Enjoy Rudy. ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

No, I don't like it [-X guess i'll just have to stay up all hours of the day to catch Rudy inbetween those 6 days of PPT he's hiding behind #-o Good job Prudy :smt043

I have full authority to retaliate to any hostile actions from any further members of OE. We hold no aggression towards OE, only to Rudy. No attacks will be made, as long as you honor this. If anybody wishes to see the logs of Rudy's attacks against me, please do not hesitate to contact me in private.

Rudy, next time, just call a vendetta with me, you gotta do things in a funny and mean way. We wanted to make love for so long...and then you go and ruin it by giving my alliance members an excuse to play as well, now we have to have a orgy :(

Me so horny, me love you long time. On your face.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Field Marshall wrote:Me so horny, me love you long time. On your face.

OOH so Salty :-D
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

What is this online offline nonsense? War is war! The SOLE purpose of battle is to **Filtered** over and kill as many of the enemy with the least amount of resources lost. That is REAL war!!

I will give you an example. The pirates of the African coast, the Western nations are being **Filtered** and not attacking the village the pirates come from. If I were in command I'd order troops to burn those villages to the ground.

Anyways play nice and good luck Rudy!

PS: FM I think he declared vendetta on Daku cos Daku massed him, he beat you to the punch declaring vendetta on him.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D

Return to “Vendetta corner”