J_bomb VS Curtthehurt

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: J_bomb VS Curtthehurt

im leavin you with a neutral setting. have fun sabbing away what's left of my strike through nox, considering you dont feel like even attacking my ginormous 1T defense that you had to sab away.
Spoiler

curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

well now that your done sabbing away my weaps you attack me. i dont get these tactics at all? you arent even using any AC's? and it's not like i had a crapload trained on my defense? the defense was 1.1T with all of my units armed? apparently you know something I dont.
Spoiler

curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:personally, I have always preferred sabbing to massing when it is possible.
I find it easier and more relaxed.

perhaps he is the same.

i suppose. but he does have 2 covert levels higher than me. it takes me almost 70M UU to spy him. I cant keep that number trained just to prevent sabs.

and why is he attacking after it's 0'd? not like i had a lot of units on my defense. in the realm of 5 or 6 mil, havnt really paid much attention. 2.5 mill supers left after selling 1.5M mercs before they were killed, bout all I know
Last edited by curtthehurt1 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

The forces of J_bomb rush in full force, and inflict 3,739,588,479,810 damage on ~I AM BEAST~'s forces!
It was confirmed that 41,664 of ~I AM BEAST~'s forces fell at the hands of J_bomb's assult.

The forces of ~I AM BEAST~ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on J_bomb's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of J_bomb's troops.

The forces of J_bomb's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out ~I AM BEAST~'s Covert Manipulators!
0 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 54 percent to the existing power of the Anti-Intelligence Drone!
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Covert Manipulators at their own game!
With 8,730,289,529,807 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 0 of ~I AM BEAST~'s Covert Manipulators!

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...
No weapons to report on. You make a mental note to talk strategy with your attacking commanders...

The forces of J_bomb mashed those of ~I AM BEAST~
The forces of ~I AM BEAST~ flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!
Considering what was available at the time in the realm of ~I AM BEAST~, it is recorded that
a total of 0 Naquadah was taken from the realm of ~I AM BEAST~
Spoiler

_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

so you wouldnt do what im doing saving myself damage while making you lose weapons ? u can allways just surrender to me :sge how do u think i feel youve been on ppt for like 2 or 3 of the days weve been at it lol
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

J_bomb wrote:so you wouldnt do what im doing saving myself damage while making you lose weapons ? u can allways just surrender to me :sge how do u think i feel youve been on ppt for like 2 or 3 of the days weve been at it lol

I told you when we set this up that I would be on vacation. only reason I was even on at all is because my cousin got into the game when he saw me playing.

SuperSaiyan wrote:
curtthehurt1 wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:personally, I have always preferred sabbing to massing when it is possible.
I find it easier and more relaxed.

perhaps he is the same.

i suppose. but he does have 2 covert levels higher than me. it takes me almost 70M UU to spy him. I cant keep that number trained just to prevent sabs.

I don't recall you discussing it as a term, so you can't blame him.
If you don't like that he's sabbing you perhaps you should talk to him about it and see if you can work something out to fit both your fancies lol.

he could have easily been taking 150B NAQ per attack instead of sabbing me, as I was farming, only reason I noticed is I went to repair my strike and noticed it was at 19M and change, instead of the 21M i had just bought my way up to.
Spoiler

_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

i just hate nox aswell so sabbing is easyier lmao
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Keep on kicking Ass J_Bomb
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Gohan wrote:Keep on kicking Ass J_Bomb

cheers :)
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

J_bomb wrote:so you wouldnt do what im doing saving myself damage while making you lose weapons ? u can allways just surrender to me :sge how do u think i feel youve been on ppt for like 2 or 3 of the days weve been at it lol

for what it would have cost to take down that 1T defense, i would have taken 5 minutes and massed you you spent just as much in repairs killing my defense units, and you wouldnt have lost that many UU.
specially seeing as this is a training vendy, not an "im going to use levels to my advantage instead of trying to learn how to deal with players who have an equal footing" vendy. i've fought an uphill battle the whole way, and I did it in the spirit of bieng a good sport and putting up a fight. i've spent almost 60M uu in the spirit of doing it the old fashioned way, only to have you constantly sabbing. I agreed to do a vendy with a 34 34 on the grounds that it would include the old fashioned stuff.
Spoiler

curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

Attack Mercs Killed (30) 215,658
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 0
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 198,197
Defending Mercenaries Lost 2,911,330
Repulsors Lost 0
Super Repulsors Lost 2,410,562

you've been doing a lot of old school massing.
Spoiler

Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

The game of war is at least 75% sabbing now. Stop being a dinosaur, adapt or die. Survival of the fittest and all that rubbish. Go talk to Wes, I'm sure he can sort you out. He be a top guy.
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Attack Mercs Killed (30) 15,382,963
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 13,714,775
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 4,926,132
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 0
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 29,773,023
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 8,133,618
Spies Killed(50) 6,132,317
Spy Killers Killed(50) 2,609,471

thats what iv done. if your not happy just quit no need to go all moaning about me sabbing you for god sake its just as much a part of war as massing lol
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

if anyone wants to give me the 180T in NAQ it would take to get my levels the same as yours, then by all means we could do the sabbing. but once this is over im ascending and those levels are gone forever. ROFLMAO. isnt it funny what a waste those levels are just to ascend and lose them all over again.
Spoiler

_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

yeh they are expensive but im done ascending now so im just building up now lol

Return to “Vendetta corner”