Big bad Ogre9805 vs Sweet Cali

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Big bad Ogre9805 vs Sweet Cali

Have fun guys, especially Cali!
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

pug theblackrobe wrote:oh my, hes only just back and the poor friendly ogre was massed when he didnt do nuffink, honest guv :) rip up the forest greenbear and kick some none fairytale creatures behind. Ogre for the win ( once hes remembered what all the buttons are for #-o )

Spoken about buttons....where did the rebellion button go??? :razz:
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

Calibretto wrote:
pug theblackrobe wrote:oh my, hes only just back and the poor friendly ogre was massed when he didnt do nuffink, honest guv :) rip up the forest greenbear and kick some none fairytale creatures behind. Ogre for the win ( once hes remembered what all the buttons are for #-o )

Spoken about buttons....where did the rebellion button go??? :razz:

i think it went down with the Titanic :smt089

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Im the gingerbread man, so i gotta go with Shrek on this one lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”