mrsparrow is gonna be buried treasure.........

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: mrsparrow is gonna be buried treasure.........

Empy wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Sparrow my Padawan learner, backs from no fight! He will meet this deadline and decimate you!

OK well just have him confirm please so I can be off PPT. Just to confirm this starts this market reset 00:00 ?
Tetris doesn't speak for Sparrow.

Thanks for clearing that up, that is also why i need him to confirm it. Only sparrow or Sand village leader should be posting, I sent sparrow a pm, but if i dont get confirmation before a few hours, i will be on PPT.....just have sparrow post when he can.
Cain
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Sand Village
Race: System Lord

I appreciate my masters words but If you wouldn't mind we could start at the 9th. I wanna get busy and gather some resources :smt060 that way I won't run out of naq or uus on the first day #-o

Of course if you wnat to give me a quick and painless death let's start it off on market reset :-"
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

MrSparrow wrote:I appreciate my masters words but If you wouldn't mind we could start at the 9th. I wanna get busy and gather some resources :smt060 that way I won't run out of naq or uus on the first day #-o

Of course if you wnat to give me a quick and painless death let's start it off on market reset :-"

nah i wanna have a good time, and i know my levels are higher than you so i will not just sab you to death, i want it to be fun......it should be a good time so see ya on the 9th at 00:00
Cain
Forum Grunt

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
MrSparrow wrote:I appreciate my masters words but If you wouldn't mind we could start at the 9th. I wanna get busy and gather some resources :smt060 that way I won't run out of naq or uus on the first day #-o

nah i wanna have a good time, and i know my levels are higher than you so i will not just sab you to death, i want it to be fun......it should be a good time so see ya on the 9th at 00:00

cheers and thanks see you at 9th ^_^
Spoiler
Cain
Forum Grunt

I'd also like to set up our first onliner to:

July 10th 2011 around 2:00 GMT as it is the time when I started playing gatewars a year ago.
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

MrSparrow wrote:I'd also like to set up our first onliner to:

July 10th 2011 around 2:00 GMT as it is the time when I started playing gatewars a year ago.

Anniversary onliner sounds good, Look forward to it.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:

Just so we are clear on this, it will be at what time GAMETIME.....im -6gmt but daylight savings screws with me and i dont wanna hit you early or miss you online, can you give me time it will be in kansas city,MO USA (central standerd) ?
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Sounds like fun. Have fun dex, hope your learn something sparrow. :) And glad to have you on our forums, and even happier to see you take this lightly. Friendship's the best case scenario out of any of this. ;)

Empy wrote:
xDaku wrote:No more talk about OE.

Robert is an issue that has nothing to do with this thread, no more talk about it here.

Vix, You talk about touching a FS member where it doesn't concern you again and I will personally come for you.

No more crap talk from any side, sparrow and dex discuss vendy and that's it.
I didn't know you made the rules here?

Like dex said, now you do. :smt050
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Cain
Forum Grunt

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:

Just so we are clear on this, it will be at what time GAMETIME.....im -6gmt but daylight savings screws with me and i dont wanna hit you early or miss you online, can you give me time it will be in kansas city,MO USA (central standerd) ?

The game time is at -8 so if 2:00 GMT would mean 6:00pm on the 9th ingame. If someone is more knowlegable about this please correct me below.

And if indeed my math is correct your time zone is at -6 so you're time would be at 8:00pm
Spoiler
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

MrSparrow wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:

The game time is at -8 so if 2:00 GMT would mean 6:00pm on the 9th ingame. If someone is more knowlegable about this please correct me below.

And if indeed my math is correct your time zone is at -6 so you're time would be at 8:00pm

if it is endeed 6 pm your time then yes it is 8 pm central time
MOD SPEAK
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

thanks rob3rt,
sounds good to me I will actually be home from work by then,
we can start the vendy online at exactly that time and people can watch the fun, and then finish off the week with a good time and some nice ME for each other. :-D
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

I am just posting this before I have any misunderstandings, this "fun" onetime onliner will start at sparrow's anniversary start date.He won newcomer of year, and I look forward to this fight. Lets have sum fun at 18:00 game time..... I will be PPt possibly in between, but probably not, as I am sure you are a stand up guy and will abide by the set onliner. If you wanna fight for a week after the start at 18:00 then that is fine, I am gonna not really have naq or resources but i will build enough and be online when possible for fun.....or we can just do a one time onliner and continue on our sgw career as friends I hope 8) ilf ya can post before the start at 1800 as to whether you wanna go a week or just til someone is broke or zeroed lulz. :D
Cain
Forum Grunt

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:I am just posting this before I have any misunderstandings, this "fun" onetime onliner will start at sparrow's anniversary start date.He won newcomer of year, and I look forward to this fight. Lets have sum fun at 18:00 game time..... I will be PPt possibly in between, but probably not, as I am sure you are a stand up guy and will abide by the set onliner. If you wanna fight for a week after the start at 18:00 then that is fine, I am gonna not really have naq or resources but i will build enough and be online when possible for fun.....or we can just do a one time onliner and continue on our sgw career as friends I hope 8) ilf ya can post before the start at 1800 as to whether you wanna go a week or just til someone is broke or zeroed lulz. :D

AS said in PM I'm up for 1 time onliner
18:00 game time it is, let's have fun ^_^
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

MrSparrow wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:I am just posting this before I have any misunderstandings, this "fun" onetime onliner will start at sparrow's anniversary start date.He won newcomer of year, and I look forward to this fight. Lets have sum fun at 18:00 game time..... I will be PPt possibly in between, but probably not, as I am sure you are a stand up guy and will abide by the set onliner. If you wanna fight for a week after the start at 18:00 then that is fine, I am gonna not really have naq or resources but i will build enough and be online when possible for fun.....or we can just do a one time onliner and continue on our sgw career as friends I hope 8) ilf ya can post before the start at 1800 as to whether you wanna go a week or just til someone is broke or zeroed lulz. :D

AS said in PM I'm up for 1 time onliner
18:00 game time it is, let's have fun ^_^

kewlzies tell capn crucnch i said hello and tell loki his ME is goin up im sure while farming the next year or so lulz :smt117 get that naqz loki!!!! :sge

Return to “Vendetta corner”