mrsparrow is gonna be buried treasure.........

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Cain
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Sand Village
Race: System Lord

Re: mrsparrow is gonna be buried treasure.........

If you agree to the vendie, it is a 1vs1

Vendy accepted on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 pm gametime.

Jun 29, 23:13 wardyward Destroy Military Infiltrated ??? details
Jun 29, 23:13 ?????? Destroy Military Infiltrated ??? details
Jun 29, 23:13 wardyward Destroy Military Infiltrated ??? details
Jun 29, 23:12 wardyward Destroy Military Infiltrated ??? details

Note:
Knowledge of Realm
Realm: Forgotten Serenity
Overseer: wardyward [killed this fool] { Significant Entity }
Spoiler
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Don't worry Sparrow, if they bring wardyward in as their ascended side, I'll be yours. Just a single PM away.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Gohan wrote:Don't worry Sparrow, if they bring wardyward in as their ascended side, I'll be yours. Just a single PM away.

I brought noone in, GOHAN. FFS who did you used to be I dont even know you and you are being a total ass. Get off my thread.

Seriously who do you know me as in the past? Hmmmmm you are trolling all my threads.....
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

BTW congrats to Rob3rt for ruining the time I had to farm for my vendy and making me PPT because of sabs. ROFLMAO, noone likey the DEX =D>
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Gohan wrote:Don't worry Sparrow, if they bring wardyward in as their ascended side, I'll be yours. Just a single PM away.

I brought noone in, GOHAN. FFS who did you used to be I dont even know you and you are being a total ass. Get off my thread.

Seriously who do you know me as in the past? Hmmmmm you are trolling all my threads.....

oh dear
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

It's not aimed at you specifically Dex. Your application to mH made me a little curious, mostly cause of the tensions between it all. You said you left because you weren't getting respect, weren't happy, recruits arguing and disobeying you etc etc. Then as soon as we reject you and post on FS forums saying 'Free, send me an invite and make me 3IC again', that brought up some alarm bells. Then there is this Vendetta, has it began? If not, how come before it starts, FS members are massing Sparrow on Ascended? Surely there's enough communication to know that this fight is happening. Then there's the reason for it, dumb DMU hits, I think you already know where I'm going with this one, well, at the bare minimum, Deathstrike666 did.

So, no, I'm not trolling your threads or looking for your posts. We just seem to share some of the same foot prints, that is all. It's mostly the possibility that you may of been attempting to spy that really annoyed me. Anyway, good luck against Rob3rt, and good luck in this Vendetta against Sparrow, lets hope no one else goes after his acc...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Gohan wrote:It's not aimed at you specifically Dex. Your application to mH made me a little curious, mostly cause of the tensions between it all. You said you left because you weren't getting respect, weren't happy, recruits arguing and disobeying you etc etc. Then as soon as we reject you and post on FS forums saying 'Free, send me an invite and make me 3IC again', that brought up some alarm bells. Then there is this Vendetta, has it began? If not, how come before it starts, FS members are massing Sparrow on Ascended? Surely there's enough communication to know that this fight is happening. Then there's the reason for it, dumb DMU hits, I think you already know where I'm going with this one, well, at the bare minimum, Deathstrike666 did.

So, no, I'm not trolling your threads or looking for your posts. We just seem to share some of the same foot prints, that is all. It's mostly the possibility that you may of been attempting to spy that really annoyed me. Anyway, good luck against Rob3rt, and good luck in this Vendetta against Sparrow, lets hope no one else goes after his acc...

Wow you sure know your stuff. Now can you either A. GTHO, or B. GTHO ..... lulz :smt042

And I dont need luck im not vendying Rob3rt. ;) sorry he will have to find his ME sumwhere else, he knew I had this vendy set, that is why he started his own, he tried it with daku as well. It's all about him. Evidently its all about you as well. And you are starting to sound like strikeforce and ETL and making yourself look foolish with the whole spy thing. I don't spy.......im mental, I TOLD YOU THAT!! ARE **Filtered** DEAF NAO!?!?!!!!!
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
ID: 42235

You may want to leave ETL out of your rediculous rants...its seems you have your hands full with mrsparrow #-o
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:You may want to leave ETL out of your rediculous rants...its seems you have your hands full with mrsparrow #-o

You may wanna stop trolling me as well, we all know wasup with that thread its no secret or "rant". It makes people look silly to copy paste tell people things in forums off of apps, just makes them look silly. Look how well strikeforce worked out for ya.........it doesn't work, so any more BS can be modded please. I am reallhy off me rocker, so i dont care at this point. buh bye
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
ID: 42235

[-X ...as i said... :-$

GO mrsparrow!!!
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Gohan wrote:It's not aimed at you specifically Dex. Your application to mH made me a little curious, mostly cause of the tensions between it all. You said you left because you weren't getting respect, weren't happy, recruits arguing and disobeying you etc etc. Then as soon as we reject you and post on FS forums saying 'Free, send me an invite and make me 3IC again', that brought up some alarm bells. Then there is this Vendetta, has it began? If not, how come before it starts, FS members are massing Sparrow on Ascended? Surely there's enough communication to know that this fight is happening. Then there's the reason for it, dumb DMU hits, I think you already know where I'm going with this one, well, at the bare minimum, Deathstrike666 did.

Wow you sure know your stuff. Now can you either A. GTHO, or B. GTHO ..... lulz :smt042

And I dont need luck im not vendying Rob3rt. ;) sorry he will have to find his ME sumwhere else, he knew I had this vendy set, that is why he started his own, he tried it with daku as well. It's all about him. Evidently its all about you as well. And you are starting to sound like strikeforce and ETL and making yourself look foolish with the whole spy thing. I don't spy.......im mental, I TOLD YOU THAT!! ARE **Filtered** DEAF NAO!?!?!!!!!

i don.t need vendy i mass you big talker
who farm me know the end :smt043
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

R0B3RT wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:

i don.t need vendy i mass you big talker
who farm me know the end :smt043

well, i was gonna have some fun and it was gonna be enjoyable for both of us mrsparrow, but looks like mr "i speak for DDE in saying **Filtered** DRA's i just mass with no vendy over 200 bil on no def naq hit" FFS i guess is gonna ruin it. I obviously cannot devote full attention to this so I apologize if I can't put up enough stats, i don't spend $$$ on game, and I cant even farm this weekend because mr Rob3rt ran me into a PPT before I could even get a diplo for the DRA breach.....

again sorry in advance and I will try to have some fun with you but I think you are both in same area so same timezones mean you and I cant fight proper with DDE's lonewolf fighting for my stats.......ah well, as many people on this board have said, "go Rob3rt :smt050 " WTH?....see why this game is dying off? read the back and forth you and I have sparrow and then look at the rediculous idiocy on the other one and then decide if you still wanna go thru with this on the 2nd, because i will just tell ya rite nao, if rob3rt continues this **Filtered**, imma keep no stats FOREVER (forever being it takes me a year to get covert 38/36 let alone his 38/39 he bought..., does he not know im UK and could give two **Filtered** about g/r? lulz...
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

First, you spelled the word 'midnight' wrong

2nd Lulz?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Andy! wrote:First, you spelled the word 'midnight' wrong

2nd Lulz?

Midnite just like miller lite. Its called text ebonics. ;)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Return to “Vendetta corner”