mrsparrow is gonna be buried treasure.........

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Re: mrsparrow is gonna be buried treasure.........

Good ol days of Nemesis :smt060

Anyway only way your probably going to get a 1v1 is if you tell Rob you'll have a 1v1 with him once yours is done with Sparrow(Just an idea), however I do not speak for rob nor does anyone control him cause he's a bauws 8)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

if you have vendetta ready :smt017 why? you search trouble in server ? :smt017
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Empy wrote:
xDaku wrote:No more talk about OE.

Robert is an issue that has nothing to do with this thread, no more talk about it here.

Vix, You talk about touching a FS member where it doesn't concern you again and I will personally come for you.

No more crap talk from any side, sparrow and dex discuss vendy and that's it.
I didn't know you made the rules here?

Well now you do. The more you knowwwww........ roflmao ya that was kinda funny. But for cereal, lets stick to the topic which is sparrow and dex, not rob3rt, not gohan, not Desert, just sparrow and dex and stats and war posts. Not back and forth arguing I can see dak's point. But ya emp that was funny.

You drop ETLs name out of context in your vendy and i say keep it out...you turn around and drop my name...are you infatuated or is it as Rob3rt said you just looking for trouble???
Cain
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Sand Village

Sure I don't mind waiting untill the 9th I needed more time to prepare anyway.
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

If need help let me know :P
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Empy wrote:
xDaku wrote:No more talk about OE.

Robert is an issue that has nothing to do with this thread, no more talk about it here.

Vix, You talk about touching a FS member where it doesn't concern you again and I will personally come for you.

No more crap talk from any side, sparrow and dex discuss vendy and that's it.
I didn't know you made the rules here?

Well now you do. The more you knowwwww........ roflmao ya that was kinda funny. But for cereal, lets stick to the topic which is sparrow and dex, not rob3rt, not gohan, not Desert, just sparrow and dex and stats and war posts. Not back and forth arguing I can see dak's point. But ya emp that was funny.

You drop ETLs name out of context in your vendy and i say keep it out...you turn around and drop my name...are you infatuated or is it as Rob3rt said you just looking for trouble???

OK I will add bels name too, I mainly want spam stopped as this was gonna be his first vendetta and it doesn't need to be mixed in with spam. I would say anyone's name if it has been asked by both sides to stick to dex and sparrow and they still go off topic. I don't go looking for trouble, or I would not have a "pre-set with rules vendy" already set up, I just have people trying to muddle it, and am asking for sparrow or his SS to reply and other than gl, nuthin more needs posted by others. I wouldn't go on your vendy and if you asked me off get all pissed off. Don't take it personally, would you like me to name everyone who ever spams? Least I don't report spam, waste of a click
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

~Belsamber~ wrote:If need help let me know :P

I need help.... thanks bels!! :smt060
EDITED TO : ROFLMAO bels, and ty mrsparrow.....I guess rob3rt is baus so nuthin I can do, have to postpone. lol...."well rob3rt is baus so i dunno.."

just lulz
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
ID: 42235

Do as you wish...when YOU drop names and create "spam" expect others to reply in kind...Keep OE out your mouth and we will do the same!
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:Do as you wish...when YOU drop names and create "spam" expect others to reply in kind...Keep OE out your mouth and we will do the same!

8-[
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Anywho I dont wanna risk typing sumone or something anyone wont like on here so I will say close topic as I r gon vendeta rob3rt, i r 3ic i r noob

PLEASE CLOSE
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Why are you on about Robert's levels all the time? The gap between you and sparrow is more than between you and him.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Loki™ wrote:Why are you on about Robert's levels all the time? The gap between you and sparrow is more than between you and him.

loki, i have spoken to people about my levels vs sparrow, i wont use to my advantage ;) that is why im a little upset that a preset vendy got (ruined, well postponed)

:sge Besides I have fought rob3rt plenty in our last war (while descended!!), granted best i took out while both online was 3 tril, but it can be dun even unascended....took alot of patience and naq repairs but ya im not scared of anyone, its a game lol, robert and i are gonna fight if you didn't get the post as to why sparrow has kindly set a new date, loki this isn't about sum hatred its a game based around war :smt081
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Rob3rt and I's vendetta is null and void Sparrow. If you wanna start on original date we can, but since took so long to resolve its kewl if we do it on the 9th too. Just lemme know sumthing. I will send ya a pm ingame incase you haven't seen forum.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Tetrismonkey wrote:Sparrow my Padawan learner, backs from no fight! He will meet this deadline and decimate you!

OK well just have him confirm please so I can be off PPT. Just to confirm this starts this market reset 00:00 tonite?
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Sparrow my Padawan learner, backs from no fight! He will meet this deadline and decimate you!

OK well just have him confirm please so I can be off PPT. Just to confirm this starts this market reset 00:00 tonite?
Tetris doesn't speak for Sparrow.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”