robert vs dex

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: robert vs dex

Jedi~Tank wrote:dude after all of tha squalling you did, you should knuckle up and go for it...Im just sayin dude, I resolved it because the man came at me with an issue and not freaking the **Filtered** out like it was death in the family. DRA dont mean peace btw, its an avenue to promote different game play than the same old same. its a shame that some folk want a dra but want to stick to the same old same **Filtered** forever..Im not pointing fingers but that group aint gonna last im hear to tell ya.

I am not the rude one nor the squaller, I simply ask why I should have to spend any resources on sumone who in my opinion is rude and thinks he is above the game JT. He can't have an intellegent response its always, u farm u die, or noone get hit rob3rt or i mass blah blah, i thought we agreed for the most part the old ways of one hit wars are over.......
I tell ya what I will give Rob3rt one onliner if it will get you all to take a pill called "chill" say 00:00 gametime? It will be until I or he is destroyed, as in zeroed, then stats posted we all have a good time. What ye say to that? But im not getn into an all out drag out with rob3rt unless im in a team battle or a war.
I think this more than fair considering it was his breach, and its my choice to take it......
One onliner at market reset.......FS for life and FS don't back down, so I will give him an onliner, but not unlimited ME no.........

BTW the measely 11 tril wont cover 1/5 of the cost of this battle nor the planets he destroyed before any provocation either.....so just keep in mind that im giving ya sumthing, so in future when we got diplo stuff to discuss keep in mind i am giving DDE probably around 75 tril worth of weps, 100 mil UU, in this battle.....just hope to take some ME while giving it......
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Jedi, Rob3rt was wrong. As he is 99% of time.

I am giving him over 20 bil ME at least in the online battle, I have alot trained, and he will have tons of fun destroying me, as I have fought him before in the war, i know what he can do with a fresh 175mil UU, prolly more by now roflmao......

I just want it dropped afterwards, and him to follow the dra like the rest of you do. I want him to follow the rules like I do for my alliance. Simple. So after this onliner, I don't wanna have to see him in my logs unless its a fair dra hit.

I sent him a PM. Fair enough?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:Jedi, Rob3rt was wrong. As he is 99% of time.

I am giving him over 20 bil ME at least in the online battle, I have alot trained, and he will have tons of fun destroying me, as I have fought him before in the war, i know what he can do with a fresh 175mil UU, prolly more by now roflmao......

I just want it dropped afterwards, and him to follow the dra like the rest of you do. I want him to follow the rules like I do for my alliance. Simple. So after this onliner, I don't wanna have to see him in my logs unless its a fair dra hit.

I sent him a PM. Fair enough?

Too busy completing paypals to answer? I bet he goes even higher just looking for more UU sellers and they running short cause of all the tensions.......... well 3 hours and counting til the onliner..lemme knw..
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

:smt017 i don.t search ME i just mass who farm me ok??

i have small defence after i loose my 2nd on line fight with TOM and i don.t like noob like you farm me

vendetta is not closed i still waiting 200 bill back
jt give you 11 trill and i don.t like that :?

you asked me (robert if you make this vendy thread i will accept

1 week
No planets
No officers
Winner determined by stats.
You win you get your 209 bil brokered, If I win I get my 11 tril damages brokered and you follow the DRA.

Sound acceptable?)

i accept this rules but you can.t change rules after 4h

broker me the naq and go away and don,t try to farm DDE IF WE GO IN WAR because i mass you

i open this vendetta and is my decisson when can be closed ;)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

R0B3RT wrote::smt017 i don.t search ME i just mass who farm me ok??

i have small defence after i loose my 2nd on line fight with TOM and i don.t like noob like you farm me

vendetta is not closed i still waiting 200 bill back
jt give you 11 trill and i don.t like that :?

you asked me (robert if you make this vendy thread i will accept

1 week
No planets
No officers
Winner determined by stats.
You win you get your 209 bil brokered, If I win I get my 11 tril damages brokered and you follow the DRA.

Sound acceptable?)

i accept this rules but you can.t change rules after 4h

broker me the naq and go away and don,t try to farm DDE IF WE GO IN WAR because i mass you

i open this vendetta and is my decisson when can be closed ;)

i have to spend time getting ready for my preset vendy anyways, and if you wanna set up sumthin sumtime lemme know, but as of now more important things to do than worry about a farm hit. Brokered. Now close thread and Do not attack me I wont attack you....... fair? we got our own dra now rob3rt, its never hit each other or vendy starts.....mkay? broker set
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

no broker here ](*,)
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

the DEX Rob3rt 210,000,000,000 Naquadah 1 Naquadah Jul 01, 2012, 8:58 pm Completed.

can be closed now thanks
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

R0B3RT wrote:no broker here ](*,)

Trade Maker Trade Partner Goods Traded In Exchange For Time Status Notes
the DEX Rob3rt 210,000,000,000 Naquadah 1 Naquadah Jul 01, 2012, 8:58 pm Open (expires Jul 03, 2012, 8:58 pm ). ur naq back dont hit me i dont hit u dra agreement
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Yes can be closed.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Over. Locked.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”