robertvsAdm Adama

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Re: robertvsAdm Adama

Kjarkur wrote:lol

Everyone who ever reads this forums knows DDE wouldn't contact FS... for any reason. Neither would FS contact us.

Lov ya though you crazy FS bunch :smt050

Ricos and Mayhem are our brothers in arms. Mayhem are with us on our forums every single day. No need to contact them they are well aware of everythin that goes on from our end.
To much history in our past for you to call on us. but hey every one needs an arch nemisis ;)
MOD SPEAK
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

_willie_ wrote:To much history in our past for you to call on us. but hey every one needs an arch nemisis ;)

There is a saying,

There's a fine line between love and hate

I think that fits well with DDE and FS. There's nothing in between lol
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:bad move on ur part..considering the hit was within the terms of the DRA..so you've just declared war on OE . :smt043

I think you declared war on DDE by way of those stupid messages you send out to alliances, what's the matter boi, can't do vendied, can't go head up, can't stick to a dra and can't stand on ya own :-"

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Just mass and then kiss and make up
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:bad move on ur part..considering the hit was within the terms of the DRA..so you've just declared war on OE . :smt043

I think you declared war on DDE by way of those stupid messages you send out to alliances, what's the matter boi, can't do vendied, can't go head up, can't stick to a dra and can't stand on ya own :-"

LMAO can't stand on your own is it? That's why DDE has to go running to various alliances to ask for help! So desperate for lackeys you have to BUY them accounts! That sure cuts into the funds for the Russian bride! :smt043
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

JT, I got a question, are you just gonna let rob3rt run wild? Why even make DRA if Rob3rt is exempt from them? This is a serious question, I am wondering what he meant by DDE has DRA, Rob3rt does not. ? did rob3rt leave DDE, or is he just above all others in dde?

Please clarify?
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:JT, I got a question, are you just gonna let rob3rt run wild? Why even make DRA if Rob3rt is exempt from them? This is a serious question, I am wondering what he meant by DDE has DRA, Rob3rt does not. ? did rob3rt leave DDE, or is he just above all others in dde?

Please clarify?

you sir wont get an answer to any question you ask such as this in the forums.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

LMAO can't stand on your own is it? That's why DDE has to go running to various alliances to ask for help! So desperate for lackeys you have to BUY them accounts! That sure cuts into the funds for the Russian bride! :smt043

oh..name 1.

I can barely afford to buy DDE accounts, buying other alliances accounts is not within my budget plans ;)

Deni
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

oh..name 1.

I can barely afford to buy DDE accounts, buying other alliances accounts is not within my budget plans ;)

If you say so... :-$
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:JT, I got a question, are you just gonna let rob3rt run wild? Why even make DRA if Rob3rt is exempt from them? This is a serious question, I am wondering what he meant by DDE has DRA, Rob3rt does not. ? did rob3rt leave DDE, or is he just above all others in dde?

Please clarify?

you sir wont get an answer to any question you ask such as this in the forums.

oh you answered the whole community just fine and dandy with this nonresponse...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

go robertoooooooo :smt107
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

harchester wrote:go robertoooooooo :smt107

oughta change to personallity killers harch your just boring nowadays...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

R0B3RT wrote:

i don.t have DRA DDE HAVE IT
FARM ME etl :smt047

u not in dde now rob3rt? see this is what i mean
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
harchester wrote:go robertoooooooo :smt107

oughta change to personallity killers harch your just boring nowadays...

thats changing young one! my spotlight is coming back dont you worry your pretty little face! but im back and things are gonna get intresting again :-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

JT, For your failure to keep your members in check. You have lost a planet.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “Vendetta corner”