wardyward challenges ~muffafuffin aka newbie33

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

Re: wardyward challenges ~muffafuffin aka newbie33

ok thats fine but mr sparrow hit me first he made the mistake.

also phased muffa 5 times now ive destroyed enough on ascended for me to be happy.

@ muff
when you get here if you wish to take this to main so be it
ID 52142
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

So if people hit you Vendetta's get declared :smt115

Anyway have fun Muff :)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
wardyward
Forum Irregular

NO!
cain hit me few a times and lost everyone not all on the same day they spread out, kind of annoying as I still lost planets,

I then massed cain a few times as he had no assasin trained so it cost me about 1 mill planets to destroy his 1 billion covert :)

muff massing me on ascended again, before I declared vendy I did not know newbie33 was muffafuffin, all I knew was newbie33 had massed me before as I had an onliner with him during a tourney and he lost ( got killed first ) he massed me once I got out of tourney because of it.

I check today and find out ive been massed by newbie33, so I tought ok ive had enough of this lets try a vendy, fair enough he might had a reason for massing me on ascended this time, but I think the reason is a load of ..... to be honest.
ID 52142
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

:roll:
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Eärendil wrote:
wardyward wrote:NO!
cain hit me few a times and lost everyone not all on the same day they spread out, kind of annoying as I still lost planets,

I then massed cain a few times as he had no assasin trained so it cost me about 1 mill planets to destroy his 1 billion covert :)

muff massing me on ascended again, before I declared vendy I did not know newbie33 was muffafuffin, all I knew was newbie33 had massed me before as I had an onliner with him during a tourney and he lost ( got killed first ) he massed me once I got out of tourney because of it.

I check today and find out ive been massed by newbie33, so I tought ok ive had enough of this lets try a vendy, fair enough he might had a reason for massing me on ascended this time, but I think the reason is a load of ..... to be honest.

Massing someone already in a vendetta with someone else in your alliance. Nice one.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
wardyward
Forum Irregular

he shouldnt have hit me first and I wouldnt have hit him, and certainly wouldnt have ran to my alliance to get the bigger boys to fight my battles.

My problem is not with mrsparrow/cain, my problem is with muff/newbie33

like I said if he accepts so be it, if not end of, im more then happy with the massing which ive just given him back on ascended.

He's not even seen this yet and its already 2 pages long with other peoples comments ](*,)
ID 52142
Cain
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Sand Village
Race: System Lord

I checked he's in my logs atlest once, wierd i normally remember the accounts i've hit. You lost a mil of units in the hit i found, devastating wasn't it? :smt04
Spoiler
wardyward
Forum Irregular

do you want a screenshot????
ID 52142
Cain
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Sand Village
Race: System Lord

wardyward wrote:do you want a screenshot????

No I admitted I hit you so there shouldn't be a need for it, sorry about that
Spoiler
wardyward
Forum Irregular

its fine mate no probelm with you, maybe i should have sent you a warning and maybe you should have massed me back instead of muff.....

but muff/newbie has massed me before this is the reason for the vendy really
ID 52142
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

Lol what is this BS about massing you because of a tournament? That quite frankly is beyond my realm of understanding lmao.

As for your most recent massing ya, you hit sparrow while he had a clean vendetta. I cleaned some of your planets. (got a tier 2 demi from it in fact).

As for your vendetta I'll have to pass. Working on paying off some naq I owe lmao.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

muffafuffin wrote:Lol what is this BS about massing you because of a tournament? That quite frankly is beyond my realm of understanding lmao.

As for your most recent massing ya, you hit sparrow while he had a clean vendetta. I cleaned some of your planets. (got a tier 2 demi from it in fact).

As for your vendetta I'll have to pass. Working on paying off some naq I owe lmao.

i owe 1.1q but im still doing vendys, man up
wardyward
Forum Irregular

ok its upto you, just dont go massing me on ascended without expecting a reaction, and you did mass me after a tournament, i remember this as it was ma first fight after coming back after 3 years.

please close / delete
ID 52142
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

muffafuffin wrote:Lol what is this BS about massing you because of a tournament? That quite frankly is beyond my realm of understanding lmao.

I understand your retaliation Muffafin, but for cereal this was accidental, and to be honest sparrow looks inactive on ascended as do I because I have Rob3rt sittin on me, but he looks inactive cause isn't built because we onlined on ascended and he didn't rebuild (least i dont think last i looked)

But if this goes thru have fun, and if not, just let it be as a mistake and wardy lost a planet and massed?
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Vendetta not happening. Closed.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”