wardyward challenges ~muffafuffin aka newbie33

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

wardyward challenges ~muffafuffin aka newbie33

after logging into my ascended and seeing that I had been randomly massed by you.

if you accept these rules

1 week.
1T defense on log in.
No planets.
No alliances.
No officers or cos.
Ascended if you feel up to it.

end of the week we go our seperate ways.

You might recognise these rules you wrote them!
ID 52142
wardyward
Forum Irregular

Re: wardyward challenges ~muffafuffin aka newbie33

And is this not double standards???

you wrote this in your challenge to rube,
A chance to assert that we don't appreciate a seemingly pointless/random massing and perhaps be the best of buddies there after

I guess the massing I received on ascended was for farming however I received no warning or messages from you, so I declare this vendetta as I dont appreciate random massings either

if it was to provoke a reaction well done your getting one, hurry up and accept

ta
wardy
ID 52142
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

have fun wardy
MOD SPEAK
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

KICK HIM MUFFALUFFIN !!! RAWR :smt047
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
wardyward
Forum Irregular

whose Mr. Sparrow?
ID 52142
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Muffler :smt060 Kick his ass :smt081
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

wardyward wrote:whose Mr. Sparrow?

a guy whos in a vendy with your alliance mate and the rules set was no one else was to hit !
Frozen Flame
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Unknown

go WW! :smt050
_willie_
Forum Elite

ya i spoke to wardy. the hits on sparrow by him were purely accidental. He had no idea he was in a vendy lol. he had to read the dex thread to figure out what was going on lol.
MOD SPEAK
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

_willie_ wrote:ya i spoke to wardy. the hits on sparrow by him were purely accidental. He had no idea he was in a vendy lol. he had to read the dex thread to figure out what was going on lol.

so he can understand now why he was massed?
_willie_
Forum Elite

I dont know. its up to him what he wants to do lol
MOD SPEAK
wardyward
Forum Irregular

After investigating my logs,
Mr Sparrow AKA Cain hit me a few times on ascended and failed, thus I retaliated on him as he had no assasins trained so it was a very easy hit for me.

I received no messages from him, mr sparrow should have retaliated against me on ascended not muffafuffin......

Muff
If you do not wish to accept the vendy that is fine, I shall continue to mass you on ascended till I have made equal the losses I have received.
ID 52142
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

wardyward wrote:After investigating my logs,
Mr Sparrow AKA Cain hit me a few times on ascended and failed, thus I retaliated on him as he had no assasins trained so it was a very easy hit for me.

I received no messages from him, mr sparrow should have retaliated against me on ascended not muffafuffin......

Muff
If you do not wish to accept the vendy that is fine, I shall continue to mass you on ascended till I have made equal the losses I have received.

so no apollogies for making the mistake? also sparrow is one of are smaller members so muff was just looking out for him like any good freind would
wardyward
Forum Irregular

J_bomb wrote:

Muff

so no apollogies for making the mistake? also sparrow is one of are smaller members so muff was just looking out for him like any good freind would

What mistake??? he had hit me on ascended I retaliated

then muff goes an masses me wheres the mistake??? it was mr Sparrow that hit me first.
the only mistake I can see is you asking that question and muff sticking up for mr sparrow.

sparrow / cain's ascended account is not far off mine so why does he need help???

i'd rather fight up in a battle then punch down, muff's account is much better then mine, ascended and main, thus vendy declared against him
ID 52142
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

wardyward wrote:
J_bomb wrote:

Muff

What mistake??? he had hit me on ascended I retaliated

then muff goes an masses me wheres the mistake??? it was mr Sparrow that hit me first.
the only mistake I can see is you asking that question and muff sticking up for mr sparrow.

sparrow / cain's ascended account is not far off mine so why does he need help???

i'd rather fight up in a battle then punch down, muff's account is much better then mine, ascended and main, thus vendy declared against him

the mistake of attacking him during the vendy could have waited till after. thats all im saying. nothing wrong with sticking up for people [-X

Return to “Vendetta corner”